Hi, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for everyone who congrats me and our guild for first Han Activated.

Prev134
Hi everyone, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild for first Han Solo activated. Hope u all enjoy this fantastic game.

I should have made this post earlier, unfortunately I was so busy this week. Our guild and I accidently activated Han Solo this Wednesday. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild.
For those who question our achievement or confused by our name/speed/way to get this, with respect, please let me to put this crystal clear:

1. About Guild Hopping
There is no secret that everyone can make two guild hops every 24h. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a limited and neutral rule, available to each and every one in this game. Personally I'm not top1 in each and every single raid, sometimes not even top 10. It’s not as magical as somebody might think. Also, to the best of my acknowledgement, plenty of guilds did what we have done. At least, nowadays I can always find 134-837-584 who was not in our guild has also active Han Solo. What made us first are merely a powerful and solidary guild, as well as a little luck.

2. About our guild’s name.
The name of our guild is Elite Alliance of Star Battalions. Funny story, we can’t make a guild’s name so long as that, hence we have to make it short for EASB. If necessary, we can always make it changed as long as CG wanted.

3. About our guild.
As everyone knows, there is a limitation of members in a single guild. However, our original planned number is far more than 50. That’s why we have to build four guilds, and also the reason why we hop between them at the first place.

4. About my name in the game.
My full name in the game is EASB’ Yukikase. For unknown reason, the mail sent to everyone call me Yukikase, ignored the prefix before it. This was mentioned here only because the prefix is our guild’s name. After all, it was our guild’s effort and honor to win the first place. If u were me, u would be unpleasant for this.
Someone might think my name sounds like a Japanese Cartoon Character. Yes it is. I really admire this one, just like someone may be in favor of Naruto, and name his game character after him. Oh please… This is merely a game, do u seriously care about my name?

I have to say that this is a really fascinating game. I love it so much and devoted nearly half of my leisure time on it. It fitted almost all of my desire to see clearly how those Jedi and Sith fight in Star Wars. Thanks to CG, and Thanks to u all.

Replies

• Order_67
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for the real Han unlock... Sorry, no congrats
  • Options
    You're gonna need this -
    simg_GC07625010_CA07625389.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Grats!
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Order_67
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Yukikase wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild for first Han Solo activated. Hope u all enjoy this fantastic game.

I should have made this post earlier, unfortunately I was so busy this week. Our guild and I accidently activated Han Solo this Wednesday. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild.
    For those who question our achievement or confused by our name/speed/way to get this, with respect, please let me to put this crystal clear:

1. About Guild Hopping
    There is no secret that everyone can make two guild hops every 24h. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a limited and neutral rule, available to each and every one in this game. Personally I'm not top1 in each and every single raid, sometimes not even top 10. It’s not as magical as somebody might think. Also, to the best of my acknowledgement, plenty of guilds did what we have done. At least, nowadays I can always find 134-837-584 who was not in our guild has also active Han Solo. What made us first are merely a powerful and solidary guild, as well as a little luck.

The name of our guild is Elite Alliance of Star Battalions. Funny story, we can’t make a guild’s name so long as that, hence we have to make it short for EASB. If necessary, we can always make it changed as long as CG wanted.

3. About our guild.
    As everyone knows, there is a limitation of members in a single guild. However, our original planned number is far more than 50. That’s why we have to build four guilds, and also the reason why we hop between them at the first place.

My full name in the game is EASB’ Yukikase. For unknown reason, the mail sent to everyone call me Yukikase, ignored the prefix before it. This was mentioned here only because the prefix is our guild’s name. After all, it was our guild’s effort and honor to win the first place. If u were me, u would be unpleasant for this.
    Someone might think my name sounds like a Japanese Cartoon Character. Yes it is. I really admire this one, just like someone may be in favor of Naruto, and name his game character after him. Oh please… This is merely a game, do u seriously care about my name?

I have to say that this is a really fascinating game. I love it so much and devoted nearly half of my leisure time on it. It fitted almost all of my desire to see clearly how those Jedi and Sith fight in Star Wars. Thanks to CG, and Thanks to u all.

This is a really funny post. Just looking to see what comments are posted i gather. Because really...lol!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Yukikase, enjoy this moment with your friends. Many are truly happy for the accomplishment. Now the data is released on HS and we have lots to look forward to as we all try to get him too
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You know what, there should be no reason anyone should need a "flame proof suit". Agree or disagree with anything, everyone should be treated in a civil manner.

Remember we are all people, gamers even.. with a love for Star Wars.

Seriously.. I think it's kind of cool that we have people who were not active on the forums posting, and sharing things.

Welcome to the forum Yukikase!

Congrats on the first Han!
  • Rod___INL
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! People might be upset and a little rude but congrats to your accomplishment!
  • Options
    Congratulations on the achievement.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Post removed because of violation of ToS
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    You know what, there should be no reason anyone should need a "flame proof suit". Agree or disagree with anything, everyone should be treated in a civil manner.

Remember we are all people, gamers even.. with a love for Star Wars.

Seriously.. I think it's kind of cool that we have people who were not active on the forums posting, and sharing things.

Welcome to the forum Yukikase!

Congrats on the first Han!

This is why this man is my favorite mod
    No offense to the others JohnStealAlpha, warmonkey, afista, fashionfett you are all great people just Bentwookie is king lol
  • Options
    Nice one, Yuki. Han looks pretty sweet.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Grats man :)
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Think it is great that you did it, and especially how you did. Bask in the sunshine.
  • Options
    Congrats.

Ignore the haters.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I'm a guild leader, i can't guild hop. It's not available to everyone. So, go away.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    Options
    Meh
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    I'm a guild leader, i can't guild hop. It's not available to everyone. So, go away.

Wow you don't have anyone you can trust?? Thats sad

Don't be a hater
  • Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »

If you're in a guild you trust you can take turns at being leader.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    @Yukikase
    Thanks for stopping in and providing some insight and perspective.

Ignore the haters. A collaborative effort and thinking outside the box on you and your guilds part as far as I'm concerned.

Please keep us posted on here with your thoughts on Han as you gear and test him out.

-Ashishin
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats, and I enjoy running you over in Galactic Wars.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    Welcome, congrats, and I enjoy running you over in Galactic Wars.

Tell us how you really feel stormy? :)
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations on using an obscure game mechanic which was not intented and is likely going to be fixed, and which heavily favors whales and the biggest guilds to get an edge over other people in an unfair way! (This is not an exploit, I didn't say it was an exploit, don't ban me BentWookie)

Your dedication is remarkable, and even though it has absolutely nothing to do with skill or strategy, it's still amazing to see people playing the game in such a serious way that they are ready to use every single little unintended gameplay mechanic to beat the others.

It's heartwarming!

Also thanks for clarifying your guild name. One could think, judging how SB is a popular insult in China, that EASB was actually an insult to EA!
    But it seems logical that a Chinese guild picks a random English name, because human beings are wonderful creatures with no ill intention.

Finally, thanks for another thread about EASB. It's unfortunate the last ones had to be closed, but I admire your courage to create another. It's definitely not taunting everyone on a controversial subject which divides the players (and devs, apparently, lol). Thanks for clarifying these things, which already were clear, but you never know, people could have forgotten the matter already! It's only already been 2 days.

Disclaimer: This honest message is meant to congratulate the EASB players, and is in no way meant to be insulting. No irony was used in the making of this message, and if an element of said message was found to be negative, it would only be the product of coincidences and completely unintended.
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Congratulations on using an obscure game mechanic which was not intented and is likely going to be fixed, and which heavily favors whales and the biggest guilds to get an edge over other people in an unfair way! (This is not an exploit, I didn't say it was an exploit, don't ban me BentWookie)

Your dedication is remarkable, and even though it has absolutely nothing to do with skill or strategy, it's still amazing to see people playing the game in such a serious way that they are ready to use every single little unintended gameplay mechanic to beat the others.

It's heartwarming!

Also thanks for clarifying your guild name. One could think, judging how SB is a popular insult in China, that EASB was actually an insult to EA!
    But it seems logical that a Chinese guild picks a random English name, because human beings are wonderful creatures with no ill intention.

Finally, thanks for another thread about EASB. It's unfortunate the last ones had to be closed, but I admire your courage to create another. It's definitely not taunting everyone on a controversial subject which divides the players (and devs, apparently, lol). Thanks for clarifying these things, which already were clear, but you never know, people could have forgotten the matter already! It's only already been 2 days.

Disclaimer: This honest message is meant to congratulate the EASB players, and is in no way meant to be insulting. No irony was used in the making of this message, and if an element of said message was found to be negative, it would only be the product of coincidences and completely unintended.
    You may be behind bars but this post makes me wish I could kiss you.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yukikase wrote: »

1. About Guild Hopping

3. About our guild.

Hey @Yukikase and congrats on unlocking a Han. I believe you used to be in my server (the one with mi'lf shak'Er, hellhound500, wadlinq etc. What happened if this was you? Did you quit and start another account? The account you did have had most characters maxed.
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Can we see your seven star Vader too? Where's your post bragging about that?
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Well done bud - love your work!

If only everyone else had thought of it they wouldn't be so salty
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Ace5 wrote: »
    Can we see your seven star Vader too? Where's your post bragging about that?

He has a 7* Vader?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats from us in Team Instinct! You guys did it. We regret not considering guild hopping earlier and we sincerely nod our heads in respect at you guys blowing ahead of us in the last week or two utilizing this system. It's a lot of work.

Don't let the naysayers take any thunder from your victory - you won fair and square. We know it, plenty of other competitive people know it (even if they don't admit it) and you should be proud of the win. There will be no asterisk in the SWGOH history books on who won this, it will always only ever be you.

Until next time!
  • Options
    "Accidentally activated..."
This discussion has been closed.