Hi, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for everyone who congrats me and our guild for first Han Activated.

Replies

• Options
    I liked that you unlocked Han Solo on May 25th - exactly 39 years since his debut on the big screen. Yay Star Wars!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    I liked that you unlocked Han Solo on May 25th - exactly 39 years since his debut on the big screen. Yay Star Wars!

Yeah that really is pretty cool. :)
  • Options
    Is this the real Yuki? I find it a bit strange someone so into the game would only join the forums now. And didn't he have somebody else post for him?

Why? I thought the real Yuki didn't even speak English.

I'm sorry but I am skeptical.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    i don't care what your reply is. There is absolutely no reason why you should be creating 4 guilds to do. Congrats on your accomplishments, if I had more time and money to do this I would like to think I would of been smart enough to have thought of doing this.

I wish I had 200 friends on this game....
  • Options
    Is this the real Yuki? I find it a bit strange someone so into the game would only join the forums now. And didn't he have somebody else post for him?

Look at his account, he joined in December.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

Come on, he probably asked a friend of his to translate it for him.
    They have an English guild name after all, it's definitely not Chinese and definitely not an insult to EA. There's nothing wrong with them speaking english!
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options
    no congrats from me either.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    @Yukikase I don't like the guild hopping, but congratulations!

One of your members (Easb KZ) is a guild hopper on my shard. Did he unlock Han also? If not I think he's very close to.
  • Options
    Congrats Yukikase :)
  • Options
    Congratulations again!

Who cares that it took money and guild hopping to get there? If it hadn't been you it'd be someone else with the same means to an end. It was never going to be a F2P player who didn't try to maximize the gains in the system.

I don't much care for the fact that you can currently play hoppalong like Cassidy but you can. Doesn't mean that you or your guild is any lesser human beings because of it. Doesn't mean you are any better either in the same respect.

But you got it first and for that achievement you deserve a bit of credit. So to end on a high, congratulations once more!
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Honestly until the first person does it WITHIN HIS OWN GUILD ONLY, not using an exploit, there's no need for congratulations.

You took a shortcut. The real achievement will come when someone puts in the time the way it was meant to be done. This is like congratulating a precrafter on his gear 11 QGJ.
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    line id: naso_fin
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to congratulate you, and your guild, on the achievement. Cheers.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    Honestly until the first person does it WITHIN HIS OWN GUILD ONLY, not using an exploit, there's no need for congratulations.

You took a shortcut. The real achievement will come when someone puts in the time the way it was meant to be done. This is like congratulating a precrafter on his gear 11 QGJ.

We'll have that tomorrow if it makes you feel better. We'd still give him the congrats over our own achievement anyway.
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry....don't congrat(ed) then....so i will not congrat now.

Very questionable pratice that was assumed as "not exploit" after a supposed long discussion between the rule masters in here.

In my life don't like smart guys who go arround the rules...including the one's that get away with it. If that is a current pratice between hardcore gamers....fantastic....good for you guys....but at my eyes is just something that doesn't deserve my congratulations.

Absolutly no prob with your nacionality or your guild. I will think exactly the same way whatever guy or guild did that the way it was.

My real desapointment goes to who let this happen and officially suport it in "the rules" ....not for who made it (still making) and should be really happy to get away with it.

For this game health purpose i really hope that guild hopping pratice (the way explored to get arround max guild members, caps and max rewards) get banish real quick.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We don't blame you we blame EA that's why I quit ages ago, still tho unlocking Han this way is no victory I do not congratulate you. Your post and half these comments are making me cringe so much I must throw up. I won't mention name @Naecabon but that post was funny
  • Naso
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

We'll have that tomorrow if it makes you feel better. We'd still give him the congrats over our own achievement anyway.

Forget to put on your glasses?

"The real achievement will come when someone puts in the time the way it was meant to be done."
    line id: naso_fin
  • Options
    Nice work @Yukikase, keep the devs on their toes! Real gamers always think outside the box :)
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Naso wrote: »

Forget to put on your glasses?

"The real achievement will come when someone puts in the time the way it was meant to be done."

Yeah? We never bothered to guild hop once they unlocked it Wednesday. Our original plan was to do it Thursday but that got axed, so we went back to our regularly scheduled raiding on Saturday. What's the issue?
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Congrats from us in Team Instinct! You guys did it. We regret not considering guild hopping earlier and we sincerely nod our heads in respect at you guys blowing ahead of us in the last week or two utilizing this system. It's a lot of work.

Don't let the naysayers take any thunder from your victory - you won fair and square. We know it, plenty of other competitive people know it (even if they don't admit it) and you should be proud of the win. There will be no asterisk in the SWGOH history books on who won this, it will always only ever be you.

Until next time!

Really sad to read that TI regrets not considering guild hopping. You should not regret it, by not using this you actually earnt a lot more credibility and respect from most of the community. All people playing this game including those who read the forum on occasion and the majority that do not have time to do so are aware of one thing: The achievement was attributed to a guild that had 1800 points and was ranked 18, way behind TI and Order 66 who were almost there and consistently on top of the guild ladder pannel. It was visible on every ones game that someone unlocked Han Solo with 9 out of the 15 required raids in his legitimate guild. This event lost all credibility the instant the dev's congratulated the smart **** and when some clown from CG posted officially the legitimity of guild hopping.

Also may I suggest you avoid using terms such as "lot of work", it is inappropriate for the many people who actually know the meaning of work. Thank you.
  • Options
    DarthGozu wrote: »
    Congrats from us in Team Instinct! You guys did it. We regret not considering guild hopping earlier and we sincerely nod our heads in respect at you guys blowing ahead of us in the last week or two utilizing this system. It's a lot of work.

Don't let the naysayers take any thunder from your victory - you won fair and square. We know it, plenty of other competitive people know it (even if they don't admit it) and you should be proud of the win. There will be no asterisk in the SWGOH history books on who won this, it will always only ever be you.

Until next time!

Really sad to read that TI regrets not considering guild hopping. You should not regret it, by not using this you actually earnt a lot more credibility and respect from most of the community. All people playing this game including those who read the forum on occasion and the majority that do not have time to do so are aware of one thing: The achievement was attributed to a guild that had 1800 points and was ranked 18, way behind TI and Order 66 who were almost there and consistently on top of the guild ladder pannel. It was visible on every ones game that someone unlocked Han Solo with 9 out of the 15 required raids in his legitimate guild. This event lost all credibility the instant the dev's congratulated the smart **** and when some clown from CG posted officially the legitimity of guild hopping.

Also may I suggest you avoid using terms such as "lot of work", it is inappropriate for the many people who actually know the meaning of work. Thank you.

Far out, give it a rest.

It's a holographic character in a star wars game about a star wars game.

Take a chill pill.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Sikho LOL! Good read that time.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats on Han. I hope you use him on your arena team even before he is really ready.
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    It's still bending the rules any way you slice it.
    SodenBowl.com
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    SS0DEN wrote: »

It's using the game'a mechanics to your advantage. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. And even if not, who cares? Han is one of 80 toons. Move on.

• Options
    Predian wrote: »

It's using the game'a mechanics to your advantage. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. And even if not, who cares? Han is one of 80 toons. Move on.

And, once again, the issue isn't 1 of 80 toons. The issue is 2-3-4x the intended rate of unobtainable gear acquisition, not to mention credits and guild currency, that those players would otherwise be obtaining by paying for crystals.

That, if anything, is what's going to get the door slammed on this.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Predian wrote: »

And, once again, the issue isn't 1 of 80 toons. The issue is 2-3-4x the intended rate of unobtainable gear acquisition, not to mention credits and guild currency, that those players would otherwise be obtaining by paying for crystals.

That, if anything, is what's going to get the door slammed on this.

You can only arena 5 characters at a time so getting the most unobtainable gear hits a point of diminishing returns.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    DarthGozu wrote: »

Until next time!

Far out, give it a rest.

It's a holographic character in a star wars game about a star wars game.

Take a chill pill.

just curious, are you a designated lackey who jumps in and wags his index finger at anybody who is the least bit critical of anything or are you just naturally pedantic? I'm asking for a friend.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    No issues here. Enjoy Han. I may never see him and that's ok. Enjoy and congrats.
This discussion has been closed.