Hi, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for everyone who congrats me and our guild for first Han Activated.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    @Naecabon who was the TI w the best instinct? What were his phase 1 and 2 squads? If you did it with 15 heorics he couldn't have gotten below 1 very much. 145 and max would be 150 all first places and each spot below to 4 lose a shard. So even two times outside of podium wouldn't have worked.

The world is waiting. Hurry your PR firm to pump out that press release.

You guys had to do something very managementy to do this as well within the guild. Even if you only had 10 whales hard to keep one guy always on top. People adjust.

What we would do is stop at P3 and let him take infinite attempts until he was tapped out, and then we'd see the mark in damage we'd know to keep ourselves underneath. It was usually 1.4-1.5M so it wasn't very tough to stay under.

He can announce himself when he's ready :)

I would like to hijack this thread to congratulate the mystery winner and Ti on a piece of real teamwork. :+1::smile:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    @Yukikase congrats to you and EASB!
    Job well done!

If you talk to 1234567 from your guild tell him gungnir76 from his arena board says hello.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Team iNstinct has officially unlocked it's first Han Solo as well!

We're part of the cool kids club now! And we didn't use four guilds to do it ;D

Congrats
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congrats @Yukikase!

slampdx wrote: »
    Please don't be yoyoyoda, kib, or psychor
    I disagree - I recommend being more like @YoYoYoda369 or @Kib. But stay away from that @Psychor character as he's pure trouble. <3

• Options
    Ooo... Someone did a guild hop.

Look, I have nearly ten shards towards Solo so don't you think we should be talking about that?

Grats btw
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Psychor wrote: »
    Congrats @Yukikase!

I disagree - I recommend being more like @YoYoYoda369 or @Kib. But stay away from that @Psychor character as he's pure trouble. <3

I hate trying to break through you guys enough. I don't want to be one of the first to find out if han is OP lol
    But congrats to you guys. Pretty awesome
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats @Yukikase!

I hate trying to break through you guys enough. I don't want to be one of the first to find out if han is OP lol

Hah. I gotcha now. :D
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats @Yukikase!

Lol I'll bring boba. He's supposed to be good at dealing with han right
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edit. TOS violation
    Post edited by FashionFett on
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    Options
    yawn.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for you needing internet validation to feel accomplished in your life. Probably best to log off and try and do something meaningful now.

Congratulations on everyone having a fulfilling enough life to not need strangers make it worth anything. :)
  • Options
    Motoko wrote: »
    I feel sorry for you needing internet validation to feel accomplished in your life. Probably best to log off and try and do something meaningful now.

Congratulations on everyone having a fulfilling enough life to not need strangers make it worth anything. :)

I feel sorry that you feel you need to make up for your life by posting on the forums.

Congrats on not having a fulfilling life so you need to try and be mean to strangers :)
  • Options
    You guys are just being cruel now. He unlocked Han First, Ea/CG have checked for any discrepencies and have acknowledged that he did it fair and square. He came and responded to the negative comments giving his perspective. Now you're posting on the internet calling him sad for posting on the internet in response to the negative comments surrounding the first unlocking of han. I think it is a little hypocrytical and to be fair against ToS and close to harrassing in nature to be giving this guy a hard time about it. If you dont like how he did it and that it was allowed, then there is a mega thread and public poll on the subject of whether it should be allowed to continue. As it stands he has Han and got him fair and square and was the first to do so, and that is worthy of an applause whether you think its fair or not.
  • Order_67
    111 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are just being cruel now. He unlocked Han First, Ea/CG have checked for any discrepencies and have acknowledged that he did it fair and square. He came and responded to the negative comments giving his perspective. Now you're posting on the internet calling him sad for posting on the internet in response to the negative comments surrounding the first unlocking of han. I think it is a little hypocrytical and to be fair against ToS and close to harrassing in nature to be giving this guy a hard time about it. If you dont like how he did it and that it was allowed, then there is a mega thread and public poll on the subject of whether it should be allowed to continue. As it stands he has Han and got him fair and square and was the first to do so, and that is worthy of an applause whether you think its fair or not.

Fair and square? No.
    Worthy of an applause? Not from me.
  • Options
    If it was a debate on right and wrong you would possibly win, 9 out of 10 people cant be wrong, but for qhatever reason it has been deemed by the developers of the game as fair. If you disagree or have evidence that suggests otherwise, go to the thread about that and express your opinion.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Message removed violation of ToS
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    M31Andro wrote: »
    Cheat

Cool story bro
  • Options
    Still haven't gotten an answer to if this toon is even good. I for one hope he stinks as much as he did in the movies. The only cool thing he did was by accident.
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    top kek
    Hodor
  • OzwaldEMandius
    1032 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yukikase wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm EASB' Yukikase. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild for first Han Solo activated. Hope u all enjoy this fantastic game.

I should have made this post earlier, unfortunately I was so busy this week. Our guild and I accidently activated Han Solo this Wednesday. Thanks for each and every one who congrats me and our guild.
    For those who question our achievement or confused by our name/speed/way to get this, with respect, please let me to put this crystal clear:

1. About Guild Hopping
    There is no secret that everyone can make two guild hops every 24h. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a limited and neutral rule, available to each and every one in this game. Personally I'm not top1 in each and every single raid, sometimes not even top 10. It’s not as magical as somebody might think. Also, to the best of my acknowledgement, plenty of guilds did what we have done. At least, nowadays I can always find 134-837-584 who was not in our guild has also active Han Solo. What made us first are merely a powerful and solidary guild, as well as a little luck.

2. About our guild’s name.
    The name of our guild is Elite Alliance of Star Battalions. Funny story, we can’t make a guild’s name so long as that, hence we have to make it short for EASB. If necessary, we can always make it changed as long as CG wanted.

3. About our guild.
    As everyone knows, there is a limitation of members in a single guild. However, our original planned number is far more than 50. That’s why we have to build four guilds, and also the reason why we hop between them at the first place.

4. About my name in the game.
    My full name in the game is EASB’ Yukikase. For unknown reason, the mail sent to everyone call me Yukikase, ignored the prefix before it. This was mentioned here only because the prefix is our guild’s name. After all, it was our guild’s effort and honor to win the first place. If u were me, u would be unpleasant for this.
    Someone might think my name sounds like a Japanese Cartoon Character. Yes it is. I really admire this one, just like someone may be in favor of Naruto, and name his game character after him. Oh please… This is merely a game, do u seriously care about my name?

I have to say that this is a really fascinating game. I love it so much and devoted nearly half of my leisure time on it. It fitted almost all of my desire to see clearly how those Jedi and Sith fight in Star Wars. Thanks to CG, and Thanks to u all.

comment removed
    ( p.s. congrats :) Pretty darn cool accomplishment :) )

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats @Yukikase!

Lol I'll bring boba. He's supposed to be good at dealing with han right

@slampdx I don't like your avatar because I keep trying to buy the **** furnace.
  • Prudkoan
    236 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Miss_Doll
    258 posts Member
    Options
    Big whales sw fans cheat true skill good planning serious phone gamers .... don't really matter to us at all. The truth is they did get Han and if you want Han Solo just go for it maybe spending a few months before you finally get him.
    For me I stopped playing this game for a week and don't really feel the game is interesting now. So yea maybe Han is op but only in this game. I don't really congrat....
    Btw you get several really good 7* toons why still need to spend time on this game???????? Real big question
  • Docperi
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edit: removed due to ToS infringement
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Docperi wrote: »
    Edit: removed due to ToS infringement

It is legal.

Have fun.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Congratz on Han!

But this thread has derailed to nothing but personal attacks and exploit/cheat talks.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.