Watch them nerf Rey

Prev1
MrJx3
257 posts Member
While somehow leaving dooku untouched. I just got her maxed today after months of farming and weeks of not seeing her in my guild store and if they nerf her to **** I swear... If they rework Windu and really fix him I'll forget about it :)

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing is wrong with Dooku. He hits like a fly.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options

I meant his leader ability. Everything else is fine.
  • Nitou
    38 posts Member
    Options
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    While somehow leaving dooku untouched. I just got her maxed today after months of farming and weeks of not seeing her in my guild store and if they nerf her to **** I swear... If they rework Windu and really fix him I'll forget about it :)

+1

Rey takes work to acquire. They better not nerf her.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    They better not, but let's keep making posts about it.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Nitou wrote: »

+1

@Nitou

No Rey does not take work to acquire anymore. I had Rey at 6* before they added her to raid rewards which is very annoying (I'm f2p). I spent forever to get her there now everyone can have her just by doing daily guild activities and doing some damage in a raid.

It's aggravating, she made more sense like Vader when her strength was cancelled by difficulty in acquiring her.

But don't pretend Rey "takes work to acquire". Not anymore she doesn't.
  • Options
    Where are all the screams for a different Rey forfor people acquiring her before raids, like they screamed for yoda before the event nerf?
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options

+1

FOTP was brutal to farm to 7*. They nerfed him regardless. He can make it to gear 11 now. So he is a useful attacker again. But never underestimate the power of the nerf side. They cry loud and proud. And most of the time they win.
  • Wazy
    37 posts Member
    Options

No, he hits like 2 flies.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options

+1

FOTP was brutal to farm to 7*. They nerfed him regardless. He can make it to gear 11 now. So he is a useful attacker again. But never underestimate the power of the nerf side. They cry loud and proud. And most of the time they win.

This. No one is safe.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Glad I don't use her in arena anymore...but that being said, if Rey gets nerfed, people will just start complaint about the next toon, and do on, and so on...lol
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Opusone wrote: »
    Glad I don't use her in arena anymore...but that being said, if Rey gets nerfed, people will just start complaint about the next toon, and do on, and so on...lol

Even extremely well balanced games have that problem. Doesn't mean they shouldn't try to balance it.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as balance, but I don't actually care, I have a deep enough squad, that when people complain, I can adjust.
  • Options
    If they nerf the heavy hitters, how will you deal with a team like ben aayala fives phasma rg sun fac etc.? I have to use auto to get through all wall of hp in five minutes now. Nerf the dps and the new meta is wall of hp. Does that dound fun? I've been dealing with these teams ppl leave on defense. It's terrible. I don't even know how they beat other wall of hp teams without auto. Auto on arena is lame.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Nerfing Rey would lead to whales being the only ones who can compete, because the way protection and health scale, you need Leia/Rey level attackers to get through the tanky characters in a reasonable amount of time. The solution is un-nerfing all the other attackers, and actually implementing better damage for slower characters.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

+1

This. No one is safe.

This ain't Game of Thrones.
  • Options

+1

No now is easy with raid shipment
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    Options
    It comes at the cost of bypassing the raid-blocked gear, though.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf? The only thing Rey needs is a complete buff makeover. She's as squishy as a teddy bear and misses more often than Manny Pacquiao when he fought Floyd Mayweather.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    Nerf? The only thing Rey needs is a complete buff makeover. She's as squishy as a teddy bear and misses more often than Manny Pacquiao when he fought Floyd Mayweather.

No character misses more than any other. There is no accuracy rating.
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options
    She's too strong, we have have her and we all know. She's way op.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Frommer wrote: »

+1

@Nitou

No Rey does not take work to acquire anymore. I had Rey at 6* before they added her to raid rewards which is very annoying (I'm f2p). I spent forever to get her there now everyone can have her just by doing daily guild activities and doing some damage in a raid.

It's aggravating, she made more sense like Vader when her strength was cancelled by difficulty in acquiring her.

QQ more?
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    gbshow wrote: »

No she ain't. Try to kill toons with 40k+ hp with protection without her

This is the sad truth. The damage reduction for essentially every other character was totally unnecessary. Every other non Rey/Leia/GS attacker is underpowered, it's all relative.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »

+1

@Nitou

QQ more?

@Yogi

Shut your face boy.

I'm not crying asking for a nerf I was pointing out Rey isn't difficult to acquire.

Unable to read the English language and just trying to troll?

Do me a favor and go get your shine box.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to complain, start an argument or anything of that nature....all I'm saying is if they even think about nerfing Rey, I swear I will contact Apple and get a full refund going back to December 18 2015. I've done this before due to changes made to games when I've spent money on a characters progress then the devs decide to rip the carpet right out from under me.

It takes way to much time and putting a lot of effort into characters. I understand devs need to make things balanced as possible and I feel the game is now more balanced now than ever before. Yes Rey can do damage, and that damage is what's needed to counter all these G10 lvl 80 RG squads that are popping up all over in GWs and arena.

I'm sure me getting back a $1000.00 refund won't mean nothing to the people in charge making **** decisions. But if 50...75....or 100 people do then they will definitely have taken notice.

If they want to keep me playing and most importantly paying money....then quit nerfing characters we spent time and money building up for **** sake. Start buffing up characters. Buffing characters will not create regret for characters we have spent progress on, at the same time it will make other gamers happy and hopefully stop or at least reduce the number of these ridiculous nerf threads that are nothing more than angry rants from players who just lost a match.
  • Options
    gbshow wrote: »

21o4rp3.gif
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    Nerfing Rey would lead to whales being the only ones who can compete, because the way protection and health scale, you need Leia/Rey level attackers to get through the tanky characters in a reasonable amount of time.
    No, you don't. You can easily stay in 20-50 without either of those heroes.

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    hhooo wrote: »
    Nerfing Rey would lead to whales being the only ones who can compete, because the way protection and health scale, you need Leia/Rey level attackers to get through the tanky characters in a reasonable amount of time.
    No, you don't. You can easily stay in 20-50 without either of those heroes.

Even if you can, that is a far cry from disproving that Rey/Leia/GS are miles ahead of other attackers.
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    Options
    GS? Hahahahahahaha!!!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »

+1

@Nitou

QQ more?

@Yogi

Shut your face boy.

I'm not crying asking for a nerf I was pointing out Rey isn't difficult to acquire.

Unable to read the English language and just trying to troll?

Do me a favor and go get your shine box.

Suffering from PMS?

Hahahaha

This discussion has been closed.