Replies

• Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Frommer wrote: »
    Nitou wrote: »
    MrJx3 wrote: »
    While somehow leaving dooku untouched. I just got her maxed today after months of farming and weeks of not seeing her in my guild store and if they nerf her to **** I swear... If they rework Windu and really fix him I'll forget about it :)

+1

Rey takes work to acquire. They better not nerf her.

@Nitou

No Rey does not take work to acquire anymore. I had Rey at 6* before they added her to raid rewards which is very annoying (I'm f2p). I spent forever to get her there now everyone can have her just by doing daily guild activities and doing some damage in a raid.

It's aggravating, she made more sense like Vader when her strength was cancelled by difficulty in acquiring her.

But don't pretend Rey "takes work to acquire". Not anymore she doesn't.

QQ more?

@Yogi

Shut your face boy.

I'm not crying asking for a nerf I was pointing out Rey isn't difficult to acquire.

Unable to read the English language and just trying to troll?

Do me a favor and go get your shine box.

Suffering from PMS?

Hahahaha

Fight! Fight! Fight!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    In all seriousness they should decrease damage just enough to where she doesn't OHKO (something no other toon does)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    I seen dooku hits for 7k crit with offense. That x2 hits on a counter...
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Options
    While somehow leaving dooku untouched. I just got her maxed today after months of farming and weeks of not seeing her in my guild store and if they nerf her to **** I swear... If they rework Windu and really fix him I'll forget about it :)

+1

@Nitou

No Rey does not take work to acquire anymore. I had Rey at 6* before they added her to raid rewards which is very annoying (I'm f2p). I spent forever to get her there now everyone can have her just by doing daily guild activities and doing some damage in a raid.

It's aggravating, she made more sense like Vader when her strength was cancelled by difficulty in acquiring her.

QQ more?

@Yogi

Shut your face boy.

I'm not crying asking for a nerf I was pointing out Rey isn't difficult to acquire.

Suffering from PMS?

Hahahaha

Fail
  • Options
    Dooku is garbage now. Complete garbage even with leader ability. Old Ben is much better now, that's no secret. Rey, Leia and genosian soldier are the only decent attackers, if they nerf Rey I'll never play this game again. The whales will truly dominate with gear 10 Leia and Royal guard there's no beating those teams without Rey. I'm currently sitting at 2-5k power under everyone in my shard all because of the pre crafting bull ****. Rey is the only thing keeping me in the top 20. Her damage is really good yes, but she's easily beatable.. All it takes is strategy.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    chainsaw wrote: »

+1

@Nitou

QQ more?

@Yogi

Shut your face boy.

Suffering from PMS?

Hahahaha

Fail

It's the Internet. Nothing fails and everything you read is true.

True story

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Yogi

I fail to see any response to my commentary.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ;)

What else is there to say. The hole you're digging for yourself is just getting bigger and bigger.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    ;)

Drops mic. Knows forum ban is imminent.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    ;)

I agree but not for me.

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    ;)

I agree but not for me.

Yeah I'm sure you need this forum a lot more than I do.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Nah just passing time while wife and kids look at clothes. Laughing all the way at how you took this thread to racial hate speak and terrorist acts.

Jokes on you.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Nah just passing time while wife and kids look at clothes. Laughing all the way at how you took this thread to racial hate speak and terrorist acts.

Jokes on you.

@Yogi

Who's fatter the wife or kids?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Keep digging that hole.

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Keep digging that hole.

@Yogi

It's alright. I already got jailed for it or whatever. This is my last statement ever on this forum just done. The inability to create my own posts would make me feeel too dependant on someone else creating a topic I'd like to have a voice on.

I have spent too much time on here the last week or two so in reality it's a good thing. I should almost thank you, of course I'm not going to though.

Peace forums. It was virtual there for a minute.

Last thought - please stop nerfing everyone.

• Saug77
    44 posts Member
    Options
    I can't stand nerfs - it negates all the farm time players put into the game - they just need to make the other toons better. Rey is fine the way she is.
  • Options
    I really hope they don't. She is this generation's hero and should remain the best in the game.
    On a side note, I think they should take her out of the Guild Shop as one of the justifications for how strong she is is how much effort it takes to unlock and promote her.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed no nerf is necessary. Honestly I have no problem facing Leia and Rey teams. Yes they do a great deal of damage, but with equally geared toons, the protection 'protects' them from being OHKO'd. Aside from damage, she's pretty squishy in comparison and has no other utility, just damage. That's fine imo.

If you can provide a scenario where GX Rey OHKO's another GX toon, then there should be no other argument for nerfing Rey.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    No toon should be able to hit for 40k in one go.

How about not nerfing her basic, but doing something about that flurry of blows. Since she hits so many ****ing times at once reduce the damage output.

I'm sick of seeing the same ho over an over again in the arena.
  • Options
    What's with all the necros?
  • Options
    Rey should be left alone ideally. Nerfing her basically penalises less wealthy or powerful players. Why?

Yes, you can use the guild store to hurry her up, but you're losing out on guild coins you could be using for that raid gear component you're missing. Gear is universal. Rey shards are only much use for getting Rey. It's not an efficient use of resource, especially if you aren't in an uberwhale raid guild (eyes passim). So what might be easy for the "haves" is not so simple for the "have-nots".

On top of that, how long does Rey actually last in fights? She's a priority target due to the danger she poses, how many rounds does she actually survive if your opponent has half a clue what he's doing?

Rey's not broken. It's just that too many upper league players have outgrown her farming needs. So yes, maybe she could be removed from the guild store to level the playing field, although with the ubers already owning her this would be like pulling the ladder up behind them.

"If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    I don't get her speed. Hard hitters were slowed i.e. Nerfed when the crying was about 5s. Why she was missed...so you all have something to cry about
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    this thread dates from May...
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    i wish they would, facing this every node in GW really sucks. when it does 16k dmg.....

How far down the list did you have to go in order to necro this thread? If I were a mod, like @BentWookiee, I'd close this thread myself. Not that I want all the headache that comes with being a forum mod.
  • Options
    Same complaint from May is still alive in August...great point. I did not even notice.
  • Options
    I'd like to see her nerfed for two reasons.

One: Tears.

Two: I wouldn't have to look at her all day in arena.

Don't get me wrong. I smash her face in. Always. But she's on every team. And always with Ben.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see her nerfed for two reasons.

One: Tears.

Two: I wouldn't have to look at her all day in arena.

Don't get me wrong. I smash her face in. Always. But she's on every team. And always with Ben.
    because winning just isnt enough xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Holy Necro.. Please do not do this. :/
This discussion has been closed.