What are the best long-run characters?

In other words, which characters can I start working on now, that scale really well? I don't want to waste time or energy on Sideous, if he sucks at level 60, you know? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj, genosian soldier , luminara.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han, Rey, Daka, and IG86 seem to be good bets right now. There's always a place for high dps and strong utility characters.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Fives, QGJ, Bariss, most cantina toons
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    RG and Phasma are some well to do toons in end stage arena right now
  • Options
    @Harbinger7777 top 10 toons in my opinion
    1.Royal guard
    2. Leia
    3. Rey
    4. Qui gon jinn
    5. Genosian Soldier
    6. Old Ben
    7. Storm trooper Han
    8. Captain Phasma
    9. Lando Calrissan(very underrated toon)
    10. Count Dooku (only if you use his leader ability, or want to beat a Jedi team.. he's reallly average at best now...)

Honorable mentions : Ig-86, IG-88, Luminara, Fives, Poggle the lesser, Old Daka, Rex, savage oppress, admiral ackbar

Anyone not on this list is pretty much garbage or outclassed by another character.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina nodes:
    GS first — then either Old Ben or Count Dooku.
    At level 77 complete RG to 7 stars.

Cantina shipments:
    QGJ and Daka.
    (I farmed QGJ first until 4*, then unlocked Daka for use in DS nodes. Now I alternate between the two, one star at a time, since I use both in arena, GW and raids).

GW:
    Luminara first (best all—round in game, though a bit limited in arena) then Phasma.
    I would leave IG—86 and Teebo or othets until after those two.

Arena:
    ST Han and Admiral Ackbar. Farm ST Han first to have a tank for when RG doesn't cut it.
    For Yoda event many people also use Eeth Koth because farming him doesn't conflict with farming QGJ/Daka.

LS/DS nodes:
    Farm Rey, RG, Dooku as soon as you unlock their nodes. You won't unlock RG's cantina node until level 77, and Dooku's node until level 70—ish.
    Some also advice to farm JKA, but I wouldn't know if he's worth it.

Guild shop:
    Rey shards.

Droid teams are also viable a.d popular. Ifchoosing that route, you farm will be different of course, though I would probably still.farm Luminara first in GW shipments any way for use in GW, followed by IG—86.

Since you don't want to waste resources I'd advice to only spend purple ability mats on toons you are sure, you will use, and also don't promote toons, you won't use in arena, beyond required star level for raids/Yoda event. 6 stars is fine for GW and raids until end—game.
  • Options
    Ewok Elder for sure revive and admiral ackbar as dispeller is nice addition
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    Options
    The choices mentioned above are good.

Just remember, the game operators have already shown that they are willing to nerf toons. So don't be surprised if somebody that is good today is average or weak tomorrow (or vice versa).

Keep observing what other players who have options are using, and keep checking online resources like these forums for news of toon adjustments.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj and lumi