Benr3600
1098 posts Member
edited May 2016
I hqve:

3* Luke gear 7
6* Biggs gear 7
78/80 ackbar
3* Fives

If I hard farm them? Can afford 2 cantina refills per day. Can we even use 3 or 5 heroes?

Should I farm for the Empire event? 12 votes

Yes
16%
TakDal_Zuba 2 votes
Sorry this is for whales only, plebe
83%
SlyGambitvincentlondonWildcats1203Casual_PlayerOkerlundjedii_2040behr228ZaramDark_Hemet8211MD_Geist 10 votes

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I voted yes but I honestly wouldn't just throw everything at it. Just slowly farm the characters and when they bring the event back finish it then
  • Options
    It s only clones and rebels and personally my best toons for that is a ST han lvl 63 and a lando lvl 50 so no way
  • Options
    How long will the event be up for and will it return like the yoda event does?
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You have 3*, 4*, and 6* players. They you have to gear them up, level them up. It is a long walk. You will lose on other fronts of the game. Focus on your regular game plan. There are lot of events and you can't do it all.
    But if you choose to build rebel or clone team then it is a different story. If so then don't focus on any other thing. Especially the little green guy. :smile:

Saying all this, just to mention I am not whale.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7* Han and will have the ability to have a 7* hrs and a 7* Akbar (just credits). I have a 6* fives, 6* Luke, and will probably have a 6* Lando.

I'm not going to bother farming it.
  • Options
    I think you are too far away from making a good team for completing the final matches of the event. They said it will be difficult, aimed to level 80 players and characters of 6 or 7 stars.

I say don't disrupt your usual farming. I don't find any empire character to be really interesting, so not interested in their shards.