Event naming - please make it consistent!

Aachthor
138 posts Member
So in the Yoda event you need Jedi and get Yoda.
In the Droid event you need Droids and get Jawas.
In the Ewok event you needed Ewok and get Ewoks.
In the Empire event you need Rebels/Clones and get Empire shards.

You see? This new event is no Empire event but a Rebels/Clone event. Everything else is misleading.

Replies

• Options
    I think we can have one name for all the events. Let's name it "whiners unite"
  • Options
    Whales united!
  • Options
    @Aachthor

I think your logic is at fault

If the event is based on the reward then it would be an empire event and not a rebel/clone event.

If anything the 2nd droid event is the exception as the android only event initially needed droids and rewarded droid shards which would make the cross platform droids fight back event needing to be called a Jawa event based on your argument
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Aachthor wrote: »
    So in the Yoda event you need Jedi and get Yoda.
    In the Droid event you need Droids and get Jawas.
    In the Ewok event you needed Ewok and get Ewoks.
    In the Empire event you need Rebels/Clones and get Empire shards.

You see? This new event is no Empire event but a Rebels/Clone event. Everything else is misleading.

These are not the right names. Yoda was "grand master challenge", which made sense since it was going through training for yoda.

"Droids fight back"

Omega battles : hoth doesn't require you to use hoth scout and soldier only. You fight them.

I don't think the empire event has a name yet.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I used five yodas in the Yoda event to unlock Yoda so I should use 5 empire toons in the empire event.