The No-Heal Galactic War Challenge. Have you tried it?

2Next

Replies

• OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    You made my day, Sir !
    +1 @Sikho ! Even thought I disagree on the "hopping challenge before they change it and would feel regret if I did not'" ; this was well said and I laughed more than I should have !
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    I'll get right on that once I've finished the "battle gear 10/11 pre-crafters and whales with chromium exclusive toons when you only have gear 9 characters" and the "get enough credits to actually level up a B and C team all the way" challenges.

I am more interested in the "slit your own throat with a butterknife" challenge though, as it seems quicker and funnier.

Though the hottest challenge around at the moment is the "catch up with guild hoppers before they remove guild hopping or you'll end up left in the dust because you're not willing to sacrifice 1/3 of your time to plan this kind of unnecessary and unintented boring strategy".

Whoops, I slipped again. Silly me, always coming back to the least important aspect of the game!

i heard they were going to adres all those problems you are talking about, right after they add the republic/separist tags.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    I'll get right on that once I've finished the "battle gear 10/11 pre-crafters and whales with chromium exclusive toons when you only have gear 9 characters" and the "get enough credits to actually level up a B and C team all the way" challenges.

I am more interested in the "slit your own throat with a butterknife" challenge though, as it seems quicker and funnier.

Though the hottest challenge around at the moment is the "catch up with guild hoppers before they remove guild hopping or you'll end up left in the dust because you're not willing to sacrifice 1/3 of your time to plan this kind of unnecessary and unintented boring strategy".

Whoops, I slipped again. Silly me, always coming back to the least important aspect of the game!

i heard they were going to adres all those problems you are talking about, right after they add the republic/separist tags.

They're adding these tags? Neat!
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Since luminara is not a "healer", I do this every day.