Please buff FOTP damage and potency increase

KingOfLosing
454 posts Member
edited May 2016
This guy hits like a dead fly now, it took me(and others) a long time to farm this guy and in the end, he gets a huge nerf

Replies

• Nitou
    38 posts Member
    Options
    This guy hits like a dead fly now, it took me(and others) a long time to farm this guy and in the end, he gets a huge nerf

+1
  • Jjwong80
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Very very much please!!!!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Jjwong80 wrote: »
    Very very much please!!!!

I've been using your FOTP in the ability mats challenge and today was the first time I ever saw him land Offense Down on Vader. He sorely needs a potency buff and how the devs can't see that is beyond me. A character shouldn't have to be maxed out at gear 11 to start doing respectable damage, that's just ridiculous game design.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    2x3 hard node farm. Brutal it was.
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Two months ago everyone had their pitch forks and torches out to nerf FOTP...and CG did.
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Options
    Ashishin wrote: »
    Two months ago everyone had their pitch forks and torches out to nerf FOTP...and CG did.
    No, CG literally murdered him and put him back together with elmers' glue...
  • Options
    I think it's funny.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently he gets a huge boost to potency at g10 or g11 someone posted. So you just gotta do the time so FOTP can do the crime. Gonna brush the dust off mine and start grinding him again once i get my droids lineup finished.

I think FOTP/leia/cad bane/fives with ig-88 lead will do wonders in raids....all those multi-hits on a single target with all those crits adding dots...should break your phone screen B)
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    He still looks pretty cool.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He does look cool :p
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Apparently he gets a huge boost to potency at g10 or g11 someone posted. So you just gotta do the time so FOTP can do the crime. Gonna brush the dust off mine and start grinding him again once i get my droids lineup finished.

I think FOTP/leia/cad bane/fives with ig-88 lead will do wonders in raids....all those multi-hits on a single target with all those crits adding dots...should break your phone screen B)

Yeah that's far from the truth.. 30% potency at gear 11 is honestly laughable and you'll see nothing but RESISTED whenever he shoots.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    He doesn't need damage buff. He is good at gear xi. He should have a potency gear since gear vii or so
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    He's garbage, just like 80 percent of the roster. Really needs a buff or he'll stay buried on the bench next to the chosen one anakin. It's really a pimp slap in the face the fact that the developers nerf tf out of characters that people spend their money building.
  • Options
    You must not have yours geared. Mine is max geared and his speciual hits, unbuffed between 12-14k. His basic on double rarely hits under 10k, and I've hit for 18-20k many times.

Should fully gear and ability a character before saying dead fly. His basic when it Dbl taps hits harder than any other I've used and I have most the damage dealers max gear and ability.
    \
    I'm on a late Nov shard. He is in my arena. I held 2 without fighting today. I stayed top 5 on arena dayy, again without fighting. He is really pretty much garbage,lol.
  • Options
    Yeah, Lots of toons need potency buffs
  • Options
    You must not have yours geared. Mine is max geared and his speciual hits, unbuffed between 12-14k. His basic on double rarely hits under 10k, and I've hit for 18-20k many times.

Should fully gear and ability a character before saying dead fly. His basic when it Dbl taps hits harder than any other I've used and I have most the damage dealers max gear and ability.
    \
    I'm on a late Nov shard. He is in my arena. I held 2 without fighting today. I stayed top 5 on arena dayy, again without fighting. He is really pretty much garbage,lol.

Leveled my FOTP to G11 just now (just missing 25 STR) and I have to say I was dissapointed. He STILL hit for about 2500 unbuffed. His special did 11k on a crit. This is only one battle in, but I can't see him doing the kind of damage you described. Am I missing something? Do you have omegas on him?
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    1+
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Here's to hoping they stop anymore nerfs for a couple months. All it does is make acquired goods perform differently than what was expected/achieved. This is why I have a couple threads now trying to influence folks that nerfing whoever is the current meta is not the answer to our problems.

Nerfing hurts.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Lvl 80 gear 11 with offense up and advantage shot my Lumi for 23,000 damage.
    Stop complaining and keep him with buffs. He's got awesome damage.
  • Options
    Lvl 80 gear 11 with offense up and advantage shot my Lumi for 23,000 damage.
    Stop complaining and keep him with buffs. He's got awesome damage.

Well if he hits for 2500 on basic unbuffed on gear 9, and I get him to gear 11 today (with a lot of +physical damage gear) and he still hits for 2500 something is wrong.
  • rainpro
    76 posts Member
    Options
    My FOTP is fully geared, leveled, starred and his Double Tap is omega'd. I've recorded multiple arena matches, collecting data and including only unbuffed attacks on targets with no defense down debuffs and I haven't seen anywhere near 18-20k total with Double Tap proccing two attacks.
  • Options
    All these people stating to "keep him buffed" or use phasma for crits etc are all ****. ANY TOON CAN HIT HARD WITH BUFFS.

We need base damage to compare across the board. No one gives a fiq about how much his special hits at with offense up, Boba Lead, Advantage, and Offense down. Get out of here with that crap lmao.