Thank you for finally giving us diverse leader metas!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    My shard is sitting at 40% Phasma, 40% OB, 1% Rex, and 1% Ventress, for top 10.

Top 50 there's a lot of QGJ, ****, stHan, and Poe. But Phasma is the clear winner.
  • eliza
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I've run Phasma and Dooku as well as Poggle/Droids and am convinced there's no advantage to an evasion leader over others. I think the biggest issue is that the randomness of it is more frustrating than the randomness of something like Phasma's assists -- they're more noticeable and it's more frustrating to have an enemy dodge an attack than to have an enemy attack you twice, but I don't think there's an inherently better skill.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

Top 50 there's a lot of QGJ, ****, stHan, and Poe. But Phasma is the clear winner.

Wow, someone is successfully running a Ventress lead? Props to that person.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

Wow, someone is successfully running a Ventress lead? Props to that person.

I know, right?! And they're sitting at #5. I think they use her to speed up Daka. It's actually a nice looking squad - not one I'd want to go against.
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My shard is pretty much 90 percent dooku,phasma,Ben with your generic droid and AA teams mixed in(I am personally running a QGJ lead)(I am also rooting for the ONLY Rex lead on my shard)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Before you say my team is cookie cutter, I run:

QGJ(L)

Yoda

Plo Koon

Fives

Clone seargent
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    What do people expect ? The defensive AI is atrocious so people feel they can only defend themselves with RNG. If the AI could carry out more complex targeting and priorities maybe people could run different things but as of right now you'll get picked on and sent out of top 50 on my shard and I'm guessing out of the top 200 on some of more competitive shards if you shake things up too much.
  • saboater
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I love the Teebo teams with RG. RG goes stealth so I smack whomever I want unstealthed ignoring taunt.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    saboater wrote: »
    I love the Teebo teams with RG. RG goes stealth so I smack whomever I want unstealthed ignoring taunt.

Huh? Even if RG is stealthed, if he's taunting it'll force you to attack him. I know it does with ST Han at least.
  • saboater
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. Just saw it last night.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey, mine has some actual diversity, which is nice. The current top 10:
    1 Ackbar
    2 Dooku
    2 QGJ
    1 Phasma
    1 Ben
    1 Chief Chirpa
    1 Bariss
    1 Poggle

That's at the current hour, but it doesn't change too much, other than that I fight my way typically into top 5 with my Ackbar lead (I'm not the one listed there). That is pretty good diversity! (January shard)
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Huh? Even if RG is stealthed, if he's taunting it'll force you to attack him. I know it does with ST Han at least.

Isn't that only if they taunt after they're stealthed?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My shard top 10s: (We don't have any Qui Gons, Dookus or Old Bens at all!)

1. Phasma
    (Phasma, Leia, Rey, Lumi, Wedge Antilles)

2. Darth Sidious
    (Darth Sid, Old Daka, Assaj Ventress, Royal Guard, Geonosian Soldier)

3. Admiral Ackbar
    (Ackbar, Royal Guard, Leia, Rey, Sun Fac)

4. Leia

5. Poggle

6. Lumi

7. IG-88

8. Darth Sid

9. Poggle

10. Darth Sid
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Don't know. I face a Teebo team quite often with ST Han and I know I've been forced to attack him while he's stealthed.
  • Options
    Changing Bens and Dookus leader abilities so that they only apply for Jedi/Sith (and maybe half the evasion for other allies) would change up the meta quite a bit I believe, and would be VERY refreshing. And quite easily done too I assume, for the devs.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Don't know. I face a Teebo team quite often with ST Han and I know I've been forced to attack him while he's stealthed.

It's simple.
    I know cause I m happy to run the furball with RG
    He taunts no matter if he is in stealth or not
    When RG has his turn and he goes stealth, taunt drops
    So he may doesn't taunt as long as before but one can hope that the injured toon is in stealth too
  • Boxandthefuzz
    362 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/10/#leaders

Less than half Dooku old Ben. This is the most diverse leaders the game has ever had.

The Rey RG QG is the real lack of diversity in remainder of the team. Alternatives to RG and QG are needed

That's just people who uploaded their info on swgoh.gg. On my server it's well over half CD and OB lead in the top 100. I can't go through 5 arena matches without fighting at least one of them since they're often the only options I have to gain enough rank. If anything I've seen an increase in dodge leads.

OBN2toU.jpg

Lol @ d*ldo baggins
  • Options
    older leaderboards use Old ben , Dooku and Luminara as lead
    younger Leaderboards use Sidious , Phasma
    simply because they're are easy and quick to farm (Phasma is quicker than Dooku or Ben)
    at least for F2p. on my leaderboard (beta Leaderboard) it's 90% evade ...seriouly annoying in Gw
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    my server has mainly ben and dooku leads, but lots more people using phasma and ackbar leads as well, even one guy uses teebo, still not super diverse but a lot better than it was

im the only person on my server to run a Rex lead
  • Options
    In my server Top 8 has 7 different leads.

https://imgur.com/a/lXnGK