How's this possible?

2Next

Replies

• lovecheese
    320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No need to get hurt because I asked a question Darth Jay. I am relatively new to the game on a relatively new server. Hence why I asked a question.

Maybe you should of minded your own business before entering a thread that you were intent to bash someone on :)

I bet you ask all sorts of questions.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    No need to get hurt because I asked a question Darth Jay. I am relatively new to the game on a relatively new server. Hence why I asked a question.

Maybe you should of minded your own business before entering a thread that you were intent to bash someone on :)

You made it public and I have a right to respond to things that are made public. If you don't want people commenting on your feelings then don't post in a place that is public to the world.
  • Options

You made it public and I have a right to respond to things that are made public. If you don't want people commenting on your feelings then don't post in a place that is public to the world.

You should take your advice to heart... I asked a question. Didn't need someone to get upset and cry over a video game forum about a question.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options

You should take your advice to heart... I asked a question. Didn't need someone to get upset and cry over a video game forum about a question.

You make no sense. You ask a question in a public forum but want people to mind their own business? You're either a troll or a child.
  • lovecheese
    320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You told me to mind my own business... then get mad when I tell you that you should follow your own advice... Wow... Just wow. Pot meet kettle.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Oh wow yeah, I didn't look that close at his roster, Sun Fac was mistaken for GS. Me bad, it would be a bit more maybe. I heard he drops a lot too. Yeah if the guy is recent, he spent some money. I just don't see why it's a problem for the OP. If people want to pay their support, more power to them (and much frustration to me haha).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • braluk
    19 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    That's nothing. I've seen people with every character unlocked including Grievous, all 7*, level 80. Except for Vadersince even whales can't get enough shards to 7* him yet. That has to be some form of OCD where everything has to be complete.

Won't be long now I think I saw him in shard shop. Makes me wonder if we will be seeing more of him in the higher ranked arenas once he hits 7 stars more "easily"
  • Options
    Oh wow yeah, I didn't look that close at his roster, Sun Fac was mistaken for GS. Me bad, it would be a bit more maybe. I heard he drops a lot too. Yeah if the guy is recent, he spent some money. I just don't see why it's a problem for the OP. If people want to pay their support, more power to them (and much frustration to me haha).

absolutely no problem. I just didn't think it was possible for someone that low to have stuff. I figured there'd be a limit on purchases. It's my first time playing a game that has in app purchases. That's why I asked, I had no idea you could buy the top slots.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's what I find silly too. They put in all these timers and limits, somewhere I read, to try and balance out progression between players. But thy didn't apparently have a limit for how much a person can spend in App-Purchases, sooooo, yeah it kind of makes all the limits and timers that are built in pointless. All you need is a couple thousand and you can have a complete roster. You can also do it if you play dedicatedly for a year I bet. Although, still not sure how easy it will be to get 7 stars on Vader.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I am both surprised and honored that you guys would inspect my account roster like this. Yes, I am the owner of that account. Not too sure why it says level 59 as cap because I am nearing close to level 61 cap by now.

Yes, I have spent a fair share of money on in-app purchases to help me progress faster into the game. I am Rank 1 in the server and have been for days, but the people in my server are catching up. Even my own guild mates beat me sometimes.

In the end, f2p and p2w, what I like about this game is that opportunities are presented to both parties of players. Think of it as the famous fable of a race between the Rabbit and the Turtle; slow and steady wins the race. I may have the curve now, but given the obtainable resources that f2p players have access to, it's only a matter of time before there is a more equal footing in the server. All I have done was get a head start, but that doesn't make me unbeatable by any chance.

I'll humbly say that I have learned a lot from that server and continue to learn from everyone on there. I study their teams extensively and test different team comps repeatedly in arena to find interesting builds for synergy between units and comps. It's a great experience being able to do this and I thank the people at the server and my guild mates for helping me experience it.

ps; if the aforementioned account name is Minerva then yes, it is my account. See you back on server
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    I like turtles :p
  • Options
    Why does it matter what people do with their disposable income? Do people publicly criticize you for your financial decisions? Mind your own business and play the game how you want to play it.

It's not the amounts of money, but I personally do find it mind-boggling that someone would spend thousands of dollars on a *mobile* game. Dropping that money to buy a VR rig and a Rift/Vive? Sure. Having multiple consoles so you can have a massive game library? Why not? But thousands on a mobile game? It just...doesn't compute. Yeah it's their money and they're free to spend it how they want, but I'd love to understand the mindset of someone who spends that kind of dough on a game like this :smile:
  • Options
    Hey there Quark. Lol shameless advertising, are we now? : P
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    int3ns1fy wrote: »
    Why does it matter what people do with their disposable income? Do people publicly criticize you for your financial decisions? Mind your own business and play the game how you want to play it.

It's not the amounts of money, but I personally do find it mind-boggling that someone would spend thousands of dollars on a *mobile* game. Dropping that money to buy a VR rig and a Rift/Vive? Sure. Having multiple consoles so you can have a massive game library? Why not? But thousands on a mobile game? It just...doesn't compute. Yeah it's their money and they're free to spend it how they want, but I'd love to understand the mindset of someone who spends that kind of dough on a game like this :smile:

Simple and easy, why buy every console to have a massive game library when there are only so many hours in a day, you can't play them all and beat them unless you have no job.

So some people spend all that money on ONE game so it's technically a better use of their money and time. Most people find it easier to play a mobile game because it goes with them wherever they are. To spend thousands of dollars on VR or a massive game library that probably won't get much use.

Most people who spend thousands of dollars on a mobile game are very successful in life. And generally that means busy. So a mobile game works perfectly for them.