Can anyone give me some tips on making my team and who is best to use together on PvP?

I'm level 52 and I'm rank like #1000 and need advice and tips on who to use on my team and how to get more shards for better characters. My current team is Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, Fives, Chewbacca, and Sidious all 4* except Fives. Any advice and tips would be very helpful. Thx!

Replies

• Options
    I'll list all my characters I have
  • Options
    4* Boba Fett
    4* Luke Skywalker
    4* Darth Sidious
    4* UroRRuR'RR
    4* Chewbacca
    3* Fives
    3* Assaj Ventress
    3* Stormtrooper Han
    3* Poe Dameron
    3* Tusken Raider
    3* Talia
    2* Jedi Counselor
    2* Ashoka Tano
    2* First Order Tie Pilot
  • Options
    Lastly if it helps I almost have Kit Fisto and Captain Phasma
  • Options
    Could be that your stats are kinda low. If you're 52 you could have some 5* or 6* characters.. What gear level are they? And who do you get from CW?
  • Options
    You could build a nice team if you farm up phasma and kylo ren... Then u could go Phasma (lead) Kylo Sid Poe and Lumi
  • Options
    You should unlock Luminara asap from Galactic War shipments. You have a solid starting team but before you get to deep into the game work on Luminara and getting her starred up. Poe, luke, sid, boba are all solid characters but you're sorely lacking in healing. Possibly look into unlocking Daka from cantina shipments. You will need her on the darkside missions.
  • Options
    CyberWolf1 wrote: »
    I'm level 52 and I'm rank like #1000 and need advice and tips on who to use on my team and how to get more shards for better characters. My current team is Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, Fives, Chewbacca, and Sidious all 4* except Fives. Any advice and tips would be very helpful. Thx!

You're not doing enough damage and you have tanks w/o healers. Chewy, Fives, and Boba really don't work together.

I'd consider running Luke, Chewy, Sid, Ururuaughauahgururur, and Boba for now with Sid as your leader so Luke and Uruuhuhuh get more crits. Swapping fives for Urururur will give you a little more offense although you're still struggling there. When you get phasma you can make him lead and either replace Uruguguah with Fives (who synergizes a little with Phasma). You really need to invest in healers focusing on leveling up JC and getting Lumi via GW tokens. Gonna be hard to win GW w/o decent healers.
  • Options
    Thx for replies! Should I use GW shipments on Lumi or Phasma first? I only need 15 more Phasma shards. To answer your question Timmiekun all the characters on my current team are gear level 5-6 Lvl 49-51. I'm lvl 51 not 52. Lastly how would I get more Kylo shards?