drdavee wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Miepmorp wrote: »
    Varlie wrote: »
    It actually takes hundreds of thousands to level up all the abilities too, so you should probably add another day to your total. There are lots of other costs like daily shipments, etc. that would probably lower your daily income too

Well dang. I thought I covered all of the costs and I completely overlooked ability costs. I think with adding in the Bounty Challenge it may come close to evening out but I'll have to go back and look at ability upgrade costs and then put them into the equation.

I think that 650k number is based on bounty challenge (but averaged out to each day). Doing 16 lvl 7 cantina battles (which would require a refresh), daily challenges, and all of GW only gets you 567k. There is no way you get 90k from normal battles a day (payout is pretty timid there). also, I imagine daily income is lower b/c even if you just buy 3 shipments of gear, that is another 30k+ a day you are not getting as income

@leeroyjenkins No, with bounty hunter you get about 850k. Check out http://www.mathvader.io/calculators/#credits

Did you miss where I said 650 was likely averaged out to each day or the part where I explained my math? It is 758990 with max bounty hunter challenge and not including income from cantina and normal battles. The only way 650k a day makes sense is if you are spreading the bounty hunter challenge income over 7 days

I did, yes. But really, all that means is that it is actually a little more than 10 days per toon, since averaging that out gets you to about 630k instead of 650k.

Naa it's actually a fair amount more I think.

It's 448.840 for gw. 30.250 for dailys. And spreading bounty hunter over 7 days is 119.957 per day. Makes 599.047 fix every day.

Not yet acounted: arena, cantina and ls/ds battles and raid rewards

For cantina: assuming one refill every day you can do between 30k and 105k depending on which stage you do.

LS/DS: at two refills a day and all Bonus energy it ranges between 16.913 and 52.890 depending on stage and hard or normal.

Arena goes from 5k to 50k

Raid is not so easy to acount in an example. T5 awards go from 99k to 315k, T6 from 145k to 460k and Heroic from 200k to 630k.
    Assuming a guild finishes a raid every two days.

So to give an example:

For my personal daily credit income I count with:
    GW+bountyhunter+dailys = 599k
    + cantina = 112k (I do a second refresh once a week)
    + ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)
    + raid = 190k (#5 in T6 raid finished every two days)

= average daily total of 971k credits

Lvl 1 to 80 and Star 1 to 7 costs total 6.5 mio.
    Costs for crafting gear and buying from shipments not yet taken into account.
    Say it's 100k for crafting all required gear for a max toon. And I buy 5 gear shipments at 2,7k each a day...

Results in 6,9 days so lets say 7 days for maxing a character in terms of credits needed. For me.

Especially raid payout and which cantina battles one does will alter the results

Check my link. It does not count Arena credits, but does count dailies and the mission credits associated, and let's you specify how many cantina battles you do. Basically, with 2 cantina refreshes and bounty hunter, you max out at about 900k for a single day. Which, coupled with the 550k from a non bounty day, averages out to about 630k.

I
    It actually takes hundreds of thousands to level up all the abilities too, so you should probably add another day to your total. There are lots of other costs like daily shipments, etc. that would probably lower your daily income too

Well dang. I thought I covered all of the costs and I completely overlooked ability costs. I think with adding in the Bounty Challenge it may come close to evening out but I'll have to go back and look at ability upgrade costs and then put them into the equation.

I think that 650k number is based on bounty challenge (but averaged out to each day). Doing 16 lvl 7 cantina battles (which would require a refresh), daily challenges, and all of GW only gets you 567k. There is no way you get 90k from normal battles a day (payout is pretty timid there). also, I imagine daily income is lower b/c even if you just buy 3 shipments of gear, that is another 30k+ a day you are not getting as income

@leeroyjenkins No, with bounty hunter you get about 850k. Check out http://www.mathvader.io/calculators/#credits

Did you miss where I said 650 was likely averaged out to each day or the part where I explained my math? It is 758990 with max bounty hunter challenge and not including income from cantina and normal battles. The only way 650k a day makes sense is if you are spreading the bounty hunter challenge income over 7 days

I did, yes. But really, all that means is that it is actually a little more than 10 days per toon, since averaging that out gets you to about 630k instead of 650k.

It's 448.840 for gw. 30.250 for dailys. And spreading bounty hunter over 7 days is 119.957 per day. Makes 599.047 fix every day.

For cantina: assuming one refill every day you can do between 30k and 105k depending on which stage you do.

LS/DS: at two refills a day and all Bonus energy it ranges between 16.913 and 52.890 depending on stage and hard or normal.

Raid is not so easy to acount in an example. T5 awards go from 99k to 315k, T6 from 145k to 460k and Heroic from 200k to 630k.

So to give an example:

+ ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)

Say it's 100k for crafting all required gear for a max toon. And I buy 5 gear shipments at 2,7k each a day...

Results in 6,9 days so lets say 7 days for maxing a character in terms of credits needed. For me.

Especially raid payout and which cantina battles one does will alter the results

Check my link. It does not count Arena credits, but does count dailies and the mission credits associated, and let's you specify how many cantina battles you do. Basically, with 2 cantina refreshes and bounty hunter, you max out at about 900k for a single day. Which, coupled with the 550k from a non bounty day, averages out to about 630k.

I checked it, but whats the point of the link if it doenst account for various credit income sources?
    Arena, LS/DS and especially Raids
    and it incorrectly says stage 7 cantina battles give 5,5k credits, but its 7k.

Not to mention that if you count a bounty hunter day with 900k and the other days with 550k, it averages at 700k and not 630k..

Your math is just all over the place.

I dont wanna argue about that now, just wanted to point out, that the numbers the discussion is based on are way off.

Even if you lower the standards of my example. Earning only 30k by LS/DS, finish #16-20 in T6 raids and #21-50 in arena.

Its still 886k credits every day on average.

So most player are somewhere between 7 and 8 days for one character.
    Not 10.

The level 7 is the only one that is wrong, and at best you get 100 credits per regular energy for a probably max of 36k per day. I do stage 5 cantina, so on a BH day the calculator says just under 850k. Add 36k for 886k on a BH day. Non BH is 570k, plus the 36k is 606k. This averages out to about 710k per day.

The actual will be a little higher. Arena will vary by person. And you can only do 3 T6 raids per week. Realistically you are looking at an average of 800k per day, +\- 200k depending on your guild and placement in raids. My guild can only do T5s, but I do get almost an extra 1M per week.

Assuming the 6.5M is correct (which we know it is not), then yes, it's only about 8 days. Which is still too long. But after you factor ability costs it's still around 10 days.

Either way, I have yet to see anyone besides @drdavee that would be mad about having more ways to earn credits and increased GW credit rewards. Even the whales on here want increased GW credits. But apparently they are wrong about their feelings and will actually be very upset that they also now get more.

You probably need to run through all the post again then :). I would like you to go ahead and tell me which whale posted in favor that he wants an increase and verify that he is a whale and not just yet another ftp or ptp who puts in $10 lifetime demanding more free stuff.

Also, by your numbers that you just posted, you just proved that we lowered it from 10 days to 8 days and then say it is still not enough. You just got what you wanted in your own math and there will be no end until it is instant. This is part of the problem.

PS, somebody that spends over $100 is not a whale.

No, have not seen any such claims in this thread. But just do a quick search for "credit crunch" and you will see. This is not an F2P problem. This is a game problem. And again, the devs are looking at the credit rewards already, to indicate that they agree the rewards are not enough.

But, in regards to this forum and a specific point, just check out https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/268598#Comment_268598

Haha, it brought me straight to somebody who said "It's a resource management game, manage your resources"

GAME SET MATCH, come up with a compromise or manage your resources.

Yes, because one other person agreeing with you means I'm wrong. Except that in this thread many more agree with me than with you. So game set match first.

And if you check the thread I linked to it is a poll, that overwhelmingly shows it is a game problem. Even if it is resource management (which I disagree with), the majority of the game's users think we need more credits to manage.
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    Options
    It is Dr Davee to you :) How bout an increase to the credit data card. It will increase the money spent in the game while increasing the credits in the game. I like that compromise and it is something the developers might like.

Any +1?
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

So to give an example:

+ ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)

I

So to give an example:

+ ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)

I checked it, but whats the point of the link if it doenst account for various credit income sources?

Not to mention that if you count a bounty hunter day with 900k and the other days with 550k, it averages at 700k and not 630k..

I dont wanna argue about that now, just wanted to point out, that the numbers the discussion is based on are way off.

Even if you lower the standards of my example. Earning only 30k by LS/DS, finish #16-20 in T6 raids and #21-50 in arena.

Not 10.

The level 7 is the only one that is wrong, and at best you get 100 credits per regular energy for a probably max of 36k per day. I do stage 5 cantina, so on a BH day the calculator says just under 850k. Add 36k for 886k on a BH day. Non BH is 570k, plus the 36k is 606k. This averages out to about 710k per day.

The actual will be a little higher. Arena will vary by person. And you can only do 3 T6 raids per week. Realistically you are looking at an average of 800k per day, +\- 200k depending on your guild and placement in raids. My guild can only do T5s, but I do get almost an extra 1M per week.

Assuming the 6.5M is correct (which we know it is not), then yes, it's only about 8 days. Which is still too long. But after you factor ability costs it's still around 10 days.

Either way, I have yet to see anyone besides @drdavee that would be mad about having more ways to earn credits and increased GW credit rewards. Even the whales on here want increased GW credits. But apparently they are wrong about their feelings and will actually be very upset that they also now get more.

You probably need to run through all the post again then :). I would like you to go ahead and tell me which whale posted in favor that he wants an increase and verify that he is a whale and not just yet another ftp or ptp who puts in $10 lifetime demanding more free stuff.

Also, by your numbers that you just posted, you just proved that we lowered it from 10 days to 8 days and then say it is still not enough. You just got what you wanted in your own math and there will be no end until it is instant. This is part of the problem.

No, have not seen any such claims in this thread. But just do a quick search for "credit crunch" and you will see. This is not an F2P problem. This is a game problem. And again, the devs are looking at the credit rewards already, to indicate that they agree the rewards are not enough.

But, in regards to this forum and a specific point, just check out https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/268598#Comment_268598

Haha, it brought me straight to somebody who said "It's a resource management game, manage your resources"

Yes, because one other person agreeing with you means I'm wrong. Except that in this thread many more agree with me than with you. So game set match first.

And if you check the thread I linked to it is a poll, that overwhelmingly shows it is a game problem. Even if it is resource management (which I disagree with), the majority of the game's users think we need more credits to manage.

Actually it does. Now you seen somebody other than me when you posted you have yet to see somebody other than me.

BTW, your link did not bring me to a poll.

PS, the majority of the game users do not pay money.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Darkensoul, if you have purchased many credit packs have you ever seen a multiplier?

Yes, but, not that much. I've seen three 2x/3x before, but usually one or none.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

So to give an example:

+ ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)

I

So to give an example:

+ ls/ds = 40k (est. )
    + arena = 30k (#11-20)

Not 10.

Actually it does. Now you seen somebody other than me when you posted you have yet to see somebody other than me.

No, I said I have not yet met a whale that would be angry with more credit rewards, not that everyone disagrees with you. And if I did I misspoke, since the poll I linked (and participated in) clearly says there are others that disagree.

Also I have had this argument many times, so I know there are those that disagree. But previously they have all been people around level 60 that haven't faced the issue yet.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, the name choice speaks volumes