Last daily login reward of May

I started playing at the end of April. About two weeks ago, I saw that on today's login - June 1st - I should be able to claim the 8 Jawa shards, last reward of May. I had collected every other login reward of May apparently a day late, but I did get them all from 1 May onward. They were all ticked and "claimed" except for the last one when I logged off yesterday.
But now I logged in just after midnight on June 1 and it skipped. I didn't get the 8 Jawa shards and I didn't get the achievement of logging in every day for a month. I got June's first reward instead.
As I said, I had already noticed that I was a day late. But I figured it was a timezone thing or something else related to all the different timers and clocks in the game. After all, there's no way for me to influence what reward is released and when. How could I have gotten the reward for May 31st on 31 May, if fthe game hands me the reward for the day before (some training droids as I recall)?
I can't help but feel a little frustrated. Even though of course it's better when the reward dates now match. I looked forward to promoting Jawa and had prepared for it.
What's up with this?

Replies

• Options
    If you were a day late, that's why you didn't get the last reward. They aren't tied to specific dates, but to how many actual days in the month you log in. So if you miss a day, you miss rewards at the END of the month. It's always been that way.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oh well. Of course.
    Thanks for explaining. I'm off to bang my head against a thin wall. :-)
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    Options
    That sucks, but at least we received decent login rewards last month. THE JUNE LOGIN REWARDS SUCK!!! EA should be ashamed. They've **** every ounce of benefits from this game. I'm tired of their greedy @$$es.
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, the same thing happened to me in Feb & during the free POE shards promo. They won't reimburse u. I'm sure u did login every day, I have no doubt, but EA only micromanage the things that help line their pockets, not things that actually help players. I may be venting a bit, but what I'm saying is 100% true.

From now on, make sure u close the SW HEROES game/program every day. If not, it doesn't count it as a daily login. Again, I had 2 learn the hard way like u.
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply.
    In my case, it's entirely possible I logged in on the 2nd of May; it was right at that time I really started to play daily. I was convinced the rewards were linked to a specific day and so I was convinced that I logged in on 1 May. But as WildWest1974 said, if I had logged in on May 31 for the first time I would have gotten May's first reward and not the last.
    It does suck, but it's my own fault. I'll be sure to check the dailies and do as you said if something seems off.
    Now I'm off again, must repair a thin wall.