Ren
    80 Lv.
    Palpatine (X) Lead

513-325-536
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    199-369-789

L56 and leveling fast. Have a 7* many more to come shortly.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Phuqmi
    1 posts Member
    Options
    155-513-736
  • OnceWasConfused
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Papagalli wrote: »
    We are looking for new members in our Guild - Black Watch III - 35 Members. 3 Players at lv. 85. But all Levels are welcome.

We change between Raid "the Pit" lv. 2 and lv. 5. So all Player have a Chance to fight in a Raid and to get useful rewards.

This is a Guild "just for fun" but we want to get better an better.

Send me an ally request and you can join us.

Ally code: 328-351-451

Regards
    Ally request sent! I'd like to join your guild as long as no outside app is required :)
    Also sent request to @juanbobo and @Jaxx_Saber :)
  • Options
    We are looking for new members in our Guild - Black Watch III - 42 Members. 5 Players at lv. 85. But all Levels are welcome.

We change between Raid "the Pit" lv. 3 and lv. 5. So all Player have a Chance to fight in a Raid and to get useful rewards.

This is a Guild "just for fun" but we want to get better an better.

Send me an ally request and you can join us.

Ally code: 328-351-451

Regards
  • Options
    Hello All.
    Brand new player here.
    A great friend has been playin for ages, and introduced me to the game. Wow. Loving it!
    [ I'll be mostly F2P for awhile; my mom is on hospice - liver cancer. :'( So, as you can imagine, no funds for games for awhile. ]
    My friend has amazing maxed out squad leaders.
    Borrowing them is a huge help when I am stuck on a mission.
    He suggested I ask around to get some others in my ally list to help, too.

So: If any other high level players do not mind a newb like me on their ally list, please add me, I could really use the help.
    Thanks!
    My ally code is: 629-142-717
    Any other tips or help would also be much appreciated.
  • Martian666
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    beware of reaperscout, he joins then chases other members away by constant complaining and never ever being wrong, even when he is.
    We just booted him for those reasons. claimed he joined guilds to play them and get all the rewards he could before.he quit them.
  • Options
    Ally code 752 837 866

Just started game 2 days ago. Coming over from force arena. I will be a daily and committed player

Galaxy hero name CoachChris25
  • Options
    It's a new month which means a new thread for sharing Ally Codes!

Use this thread to post your ally code if you are looking for people to team up with.

Please limit the posts here to ONLY share Ally codes! It's fine to give a description for the type of player you are though, along with the types of allies you are looking for.

624-775-318

My nick ID is Lookeyman. I'm Indonesian.
    Rock ya..
  • Options

Level 57 rushing new shard 7 star lando 6 star boba growing fast
  • Options
    I need to borrow a kenobi to pass ls 9b

292-545-412
  • K4TYES
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hey there,

for passing lightside level 9B hard with my Rebels, I would like to borrow a zBarris, zJyn, or maxed-out Old Ben. Please feel free to help. Thanks in advanced.

199-577-778

Greetz K4

• Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hello. Looking for active players of all levels. We do AAT Normal and Rancor V soon to move up to tier VI. We are a very helpful and friendly guild who chat alot. The only requirement is you try to max out daily tickets. We are relaxed so noone will be kicked for not maxing out or not logging in a day here n there, but we are trying to recruit so we can do higher level content. We have a strong core all around 80+ with multiple teams.
    Weather your just starting out and need help with gear or mechanics or just in general or your an 85 complete boss youll be welcomed!
    Any questions or want info PM me or add me ingame for an invite. Hope to see you soon Soliders!
    40/50 members

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.
  • Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Q0tsisajak is a new guild created by active members of an old raid that had several inactive members and leaders. We currently have 6 member and are looking to expand.

All of our current members are lv 70+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Options
    looking for an au base group thats doing both tier 7 raids min
    max level
    mual team with nihilus and assassin
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thecooldue/
    will be looking soonish
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid and Normal Tank Takedown but are focused on Heroic Tank Takedown soon.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important!

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid and Normal Tank Takedown but are focused on Heroic Tank Takedown soon.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important!

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Getzinem
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Q0tsisajak is a new guild created by active members of an old raid that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 7 member and are looking to expand.

Most of our current members are lv 70+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We are working on T6 Raids but can do others depending on the needs of our members

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome
    Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224

RlDslze.jpg
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Options
    Need allies 263-393-673
  • Options
    Need allies for help on lightside 9 missions (Old Ben, etc.). Any help appreciated.

IGN: wonlee76
    Lvl 83
    Lead: Wedges

875-325-965
  • D1abl088
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Just like everyone else on this post, I need help with Light Side 9 Hard Mode... Specifically 9B, so if anybody has a zeta QGJ, Vader, Jyn, or especially Gen. Kenobi, I'd really appreciate an Ally Request :-)
    My IGN is D1abl088
    My Ally Code is 384-111-682
    Thx in advance!!!
  • Options
    664-177-896 Thank you
  • Options
    Hi. I am 85lvl player. Like some of you I have difficulties with LS9B. Could you please lend me for some time max geared GK? will be really helpful. Thank you in advance.

My ally code is:

715-316-452
  • Options
    Anyone want to lend me their GK? Need to finish up 9-B & 9-C for shoretrooper and Baze. 533-371-639. Your help is appreciated!!
  • Options
    Looking for Allys Just Started Please Add Thank you
    My Ally Code is 548-662-661
  • Options
    173-155-342
    I'm level 40, a newer player. I started because I got a $50 package from buying Marvel Future Fight packs. I play daily and my best toon is a 7* Rey (Scavenger) with almost 6k power.
    God made wolves to shear the sheep

MaGiK
    I play Marvel Future Fight too
    MFF IGN: SAFARxMaGiKx
  • Options
    Just quit... this game isn’t getting any better
  • Options
    My Ally Code:
    548-177-989
  • Options
    Recently made a lot of room. 3 year old account looking for 20+ new allies