Options
    Off topic, your name is awesome.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Had a Caller to get him out of G8, but don't have a second for G9 atm... oh well!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    FhLIiOP.jpg
    {RotE}
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Off topic, your name is awesome.

Thanks =)
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Had a Caller to get him out of G8, but don't have a second for G9 atm... oh well!

@Naecabon can you show screenshots of his abilities please?
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Thanks Nae!

Those are some decent stats. Is that both a caller and scanner needed to get to 10?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    How many crystals guys? This droid is a beast, i need him in my team to debuff those whales with sthan+rg in arena
  • Options
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Estimate a sum for how much it cost you, what would it be ? If you don't mind saying Much it cost to max
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Already G9, thats impressive by my standards.
    {RotE}
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    How many crystals guys? This droid is a beast, i need him in my team to debuff those whales with sthan+rg in arena

Han and RG are f2p though lol. It'll cost you around 30k crystals depending on how many full drops
  • Options
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Estimate a sum for how much it cost you, what would it be ? If you don't mind saying Much it cost to max

In a few other threads, people are estimating around $200 worth of crystals.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Holy millions o.O
  • Options
    I'm more impressed by his credit total lol
  • Options
    Took me 250$ I didn't pull the first full untill I was 200 into it. Prob just bad rng on my part
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    I'm more impressed by his credit total lol

Well over 100k gems on the credit pack if legit.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Well I guess that shows how effective the gear "wall" is at slowing down the whales.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Well I guess that shows how effective the gear "wall" is at slowing down the whales.

I've been saving for a while for the next Aurodium, didn't have much else to upgrade right now.

This was actually the cheapest Aurodium I've ever bought, think it was like 16-17k crystals. Barely over a vault.

Just tried him out in squad, he is SO FUN. I used his AOE four times in the match! FOUR!
  • Options

Lol, yeah ,
  • Options

I've been saving for a while for the next Aurodium, didn't have much else to upgrade right now.

This was actually the cheapest Aurodium I've ever bought, think it was like 16-17k crystals. Barely over a vault.

Just tried him out in squad, he is SO FUN. I used his AOE four times in the match! FOUR!

Don't listen to him.. he is REALLY bad.. like a slower IG-80 without ANY util.. :|

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

Han and RG are f2p though lol. It'll cost you around 30k crystals depending on how many full drops

4rNfayi.png

5qwaOH5.png

It's hard going against these teams, double taunt, QGJ cant go against them both, Echo is too squishy (fookin RG evaded the grenade with a dooku lead!). Gotta whale up even more lol I've given enough to this company. Next paycheck it is.
  • Options

4rNfayi.png

5qwaOH5.png

It's hard going against these teams, double taunt, QGJ cant go against them both, Echo is too squishy (fookin RG evaded the grenade with a dooku lead!). Gotta whale up even more lol I've given enough to this company. Next paycheck it is.

RG Han comps are quite easy imo. Just me.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

So does it bring down destroy the leia stealth rg/hans taunt or can it be resisted/dodged?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

So does it bring down destroy the leia stealth rg/hans taunt or can it be resisted/dodged?

Not sure yet, Leia hasn't gotten a turn yet in any of my games LOL
  • Options
    What kind if damage does b2 do?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    What kind if damage does b2 do?

Not much but he takes sooo many turns. AOE crits for 2-2.5k, basic hits for like 3-4K

But he causes so much disruption and he's seriously just constantly taking turns..
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

Confirmed his AOE wipes taunts and keeps them from being able to taunt as long as it's up. I just kept RG and Han off taunt the entire match.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options

4rNfayi.png

5qwaOH5.png

RG Han comps are quite easy imo. Just me.

Yea I stopped using Han and RG together, ironically the double tank is best on offense.
  • Options

Confirmed his AOE wipes taunts and keeps them from being able to taunt as long as it's up. I just kept RG and Han off taunt the entire match.

It blocked a passive skill?

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »

It blocked a passive skill?

Yea buff immunity blocks taunts
  • Options
    What do you use him with, Nae? My first guess would be something like Phasma to speed him up. Unless it's a droid team ofc.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride