Who's going to show off their B2 first?

13Next

Replies

• slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Off topic but since there is attention here on arena comps, I started running gear ten RG/Sun Fac and my offensive options are max G10 GS, G11 QGJ, G10 Rey, G10 Leia, G10 Phasma. I have fives G9 1 piece from G10. So hard to decide on which 3.

Phasma Rey fives
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, will try it! Also I have dooku leader omega'd gear 9 as well.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Anyone care to give me a small loan of two vaults?
  • Options
    Anyone care to give me a small loan of two vaults?

I would if the Devs would buff/update Boburt Fettman.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Took me 250$ I didn't pull the first full untill I was 200 into it. Prob just bad rng on my part

Almost exactly the same here.
  • Options
    B2 is a riot. I love him. Had him do a dance with Dooku when RG taunt was up. 3x in a row B2 shoots Dooku, hits RG twice, B2 again. It was so fun.

Now I need a caller to take him to 9. Wish I did not use mine 2 days ago.

Oh and crystals it took me about 222-23k my luck is rough. Vault and a half.
  • Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Well I guess that shows how effective the gear "wall" is at slowing down the whales.

I've been saving for a while for the next Aurodium, didn't have much else to upgrade right now.

This was actually the cheapest Aurodium I've ever bought, think it was like 16-17k crystals. Barely over a vault.

Just tried him out in squad, he is SO FUN. I used his AOE four times in the match! FOUR!

So does it bring down destroy the leia stealth rg/hans taunt or can it be resisted/dodged?

Confirmed his AOE wipes taunts and keeps them from being able to taunt as long as it's up. I just kept RG and Han off taunt the entire match.

It blocked a passive skill?

Yea buff immunity blocks taunts

What is great is he removes them too. Rg popped up after I hurt Rey badly. Big boy fired and no more taunt, bye bye Rey. He goes so many times the CD is a non factor. Hios damage is pretty bad, but he is a great deal of fun, and so useful.
  • Options
    He's just what the doctor ordered, with so many players complaining on Evasion-Teams.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    I want to see a video of him trashing a Dooku lead team with taunters.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm. Not sure about him yet.

He is pretty soft and a team wanting to take him down easily could.

His attack is very weak. Very weak! I'm still testing a few ideas here but this is my first impression. I'm not sure he is worth it.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He has a ton of hp how is he soft?
  • Options
    Azgadil wrote: »
    Hmm. Not sure about him yet.

He is pretty soft and a team wanting to take him down easily could.

His attack is very weak. Very weak! I'm still testing a few ideas here but this is my first impression. I'm not sure he is worth it.

His attack isn't why you want him. RG's attack is extemely weak, but hes one of the best toons. B2 might be worth omega on all skills too
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Bariss has a lot of health but she is soft. B2 is the same.

My original post may have over emphasized a weakness but I did notice his AoE is preventing taunters from activating. That is pretty big!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Azgadil wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Bariss has a lot of health but she is soft. B2 is the same.

My original post may have over emphasized a weakness but I did notice his AoE is preventing taunters from activating. That is pretty big!

Yes that is what buff immunity does, unfortunately it's not on a lot of characters (Anakin, Nightsister Initiate)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    One itsy bitsy problem. Just lost a battle to an old cheat team badly because the attack the applies the debuff was dodged....4 times
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Ha so my only g9 toon han is now worthless. Yay! Droid meta?
  • opu120
    211 posts Member
    Options
    One itsy bitsy problem. Just lost a battle to an old cheat team badly because the attack the applies the debuff was dodged....4 times

Interesting, his potency should be 1.7 with 65% chance of landing. Did the opponent have tenacity up from yoda or something? Curious to learn more...
  • Options
    I'm thinking of getting him now...
    Having a tough time justifying it to myself though.
    Anyone else in this boat with me?
    This water is fun to swim in bit help me back to shore.
  • Burrito_Man
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

By purchasing him you are rewarding ea and cg for terrible behavior. They created the evasion problem that a vast majority of the player base has issue with and instead of fixing it they are attempting to profit off of it. Do not encourage them to continue this type of behavior, or else they will just repeat it again and again, and this will be bad for game in oh so many ways.

Back to the shore yet? Seriously,this is going to be worse than if they had done nothing. Unless you enjoy developers purposely breaking games so they can offer for profit fixes, don't buy.

• Options

By purchasing him you are rewarding ea and cg for terrible behavior. They created the evasion problem that a vast majority of the player base has issue with and instead of fixing it they are attempting to profit off of it. Do not encourage them to continue this type of behavior, or else they will just repeat it again and again, and this will be bad for game in oh so many ways.

Back to the shore yet? Seriously,this is going to be worse than if they had done nothing. Unless you enjoy developers purposely breaking games so they can offer for profit fixes, don't buy.

O man,
    I can see the shoreline in the distance but it's a long swim to get there.
  • Options
    When buying these packs, should you promote him as soon as you can (after first character drop)?

What is the technique in order to need as few packs as possible?
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    When buying these packs, should you promote him as soon as you can (after first character drop)?

I'd be curious too. Is it you don't want to star them up because you get more shards on full char. unlock or is it the other way around?
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

I'd be curious too. Is it you don't want to star them up because you get more shards on full char. unlock or is it the other way around?

I don't mind starring him up, I just want to get him to 7* as quickly as possible, buying as few packs as possible.