KNOWN ISSUES AND TOPICS - 1/4/2016

Replies

• Options
    I borrowed Sid as an ally. His leader description said 12% critical rate boost. When I long pressed on the hero and looked at the actual leader skill, it said 13% critical boost.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    resistance trooper special ability no having its cool down reduced by two when attacking enemies afflected by a negative status, specifically when killing an enemy.
  • Options
    kieltrx wrote: »
    When does the level 70 Max upgrade happen?

Yeah when?

Hope the servers don't overload due to increased data processing when the level 70 increase takes effect.
  • Options
    Admiral Ackbar - "Its a Trap" is said to remove ALL status effects but doesn't seem to remove the heal immunity every time. This results in characters dying that would otherwise be healed out of danger.
  • Options
    DagonBlack wrote: »
    Admiral Ackbar - "Its a Trap" is said to remove ALL status effects but doesn't seem to remove the heal immunity every time. This results in characters dying that would otherwise be healed out of danger.

I've noticed this several times today. It knocked me out of a GW battle I usually win.
  • magneticgopher
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Posted a problem, now editing to say I figured it out.
  • Options
    Please add "Its a Trap" for Ackbar....just lost another GW on account of this...
  • Options
    Tchiapet wrote: »
    1. Duplicate shard awards for a character in a chromium pack are not additive. For example, 3 ten shard awards for Leia result in 10 total shards, not 30.

I've spent hundreds of $$$ on this game and I can't believe how many times this has happened to me too; I'm being ripped off by this glitch!

Me too. This is ****. My Dooku should be 7* as well as other rare players I got shards for.
  • Options
    I don't know who's actually making it through Galactic War but it's ridiculous. I finally level up and I'm facing all level 60 purples by the third fight.

***Issue I haven't seen mentioned. In Galactic War (besides then **** rewards that don't even show up...I got to my 10th battle and never even got a blue shard once let alone a purple) people I'm facing are not real at all. They strike me with 10000 critical damage. I'm level 59! Most of my guys are purple and 7* or 6*. I even faced a few where it was indicated they were gear level VIII, for instance two people had Luminari or Dooku at gear level VIII, which is impossible because you need to be above level 60 to upgrade.

So how is it that's being calculated who we fight?

Asajj as you know heals everyone. If that's her skill, fine. But the amount she heals is ridiculous! I got their Dooku and Sid down to red and she healed them full health. ****!

Dooku in AI strikes an astronomical amount of times. I have him and he doesn't even 100% counter when getting hit by team blasts, though he should. I have him purple and 6* at level 59. He is so weak against anyone and dies so easily...EXCEPT if it's an AI. So making him weaker than he already is for those of us lucky to get him would be dumb (as suggested by some in this thread).

Why is it that I fight enemies higher than level 60 and yet there's a current cap with us?

I used all my crystals to refresh and try to get purple shards in cantina...I didn't even get one. What?? I get they're rare and should be, but be reasonable.

I see complaints on Leia. I have her and only leveled her up because I noticed she sometimes strikes 4x. It's a rare occurrence and should not be taken away since it's a simple bonus that if people are upset about should level her up when getting her. My issue would be mine is supposed at least strike 2x 55% of the time and more often than not against enemies in Arena and Galactic War, she only strikes once for me, but the enemy's Leia will hit me 4x with a critical chance every time.
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress

It's been noted earlier that she heals her entire team of enemy buffs. I've also noted that "Strike Fear" can also remove friendly buffs for heals. I have only seen it used in GW by AI team and it instantly clears positive status effects of both friendly and enemy characters. Cant speak for arena, as I have not encountered her there and it does not seem to replicate when she is used as a controlled character.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Wadlinq wrote: »
    Asajj Ventress

It's been noted earlier that she heals her entire team of enemy buffs. I've also noted that "Strike Fear" can also remove friendly buffs for heals. I have only seen it used in GW by AI team and it instantly clears positive status effects of both friendly and enemy characters. Cant speak for arena, as I have not encountered her there and it does not seem to replicate when she is used as a controlled character.
    I have seen her appear to proc heals off buffs/debuffs on allies, but never seen them removed.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Dathcha's stealth only lasts until his next immediate turn; worse, it drops before he acts, not after, all of which despite that his ability text states the stealth lasts for two turns.It makes it nearly impossible for Dathcha to benefit from Gunray's leader ability.
  • Options
    Tchiapet wrote: »
    Oops forgot one other thing.

Healing immunity should mean character cannot gain HP by any means. There is a common healer Chr who can heal through immunity. I don't care if the healers ability includes a HP leveling, if a character has healing immunity, hp do not go up until debuff is gone.

Amen. Ofee get annoying sometimes
  • Options
    Hey I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of the game. I found a glitch that I feel is unique to my account. I first noticed the problem when I saw that my ally count said 35 out of 35, but when I counted my allies I only had 27 (rough guess). To try to fix this problem I removed all of my allies and uninstalled + reinstalled the game. I quickly sent out ally requests and noticed that I was able to complete the "Gain Allies" achievement for Vadar shards, so I clicked complete achievement. I did this over and over accepting the glitched Vadar shards without noticing that my actual ally count was going down. Now I when I remove all of my allies my count is 32 out of 35 leaving me with 3 slots for allies which some what breaks the game for my account - or makes the allies almost unusable. I am totally willing to lose the Vadar shards to have a proper 35 allies.

If you need me to clarify anything that may help fix this issue just leave a commit and I will respond.

• Options
    Admiral Ackbar - Its a Trap doesn't always remove heal immunity
  • Options
    Rheen wrote: »
    Today in Galactic War, I completed the first stage with all of my characters at full health. However, when I went to start the 2nd stage, one character had been removed from my starting lineup and was shown as unavailable to participate.

They had been moved to the bottom of the list and were shown as dead. I was sad and said a few words and moved on.

Has anyone else seen this bug?

This has been happening to me all day - I re-entered a battle to find an enemy squad that should be down to 1 character back to all 5 with full health. Twice I retreated and came back to find I lost characters while theirs were back to life. Very frustrating!! Definitely a bug today!!!!
  • Options
    Couple other posts about it so I assume it's a bug... Lots of lost loot today because of this!
  • Options
    I noticed that the arena shipments is cutting my arena tokens constantly. Everyday when I am awarded with 600 tokens, the 200 remaining from the last day disappears and instead of having 800 in total, I still have 600 per day. The next day in the morning I have the remaining 200 (after spending 400 on shards) untill the next delivery of 600 and then again insted of accumulating it to 800 I have the 600 as a reward from the arena battles.
    Can you fix that please?
  • Options
    Well maybe it's not a bug, but it's definitely not right. After I collected all shards to get 7 star emperor, I accidentally bought more shards from arena supplies. Well I know it's my fault, but after you buy emperor shards more than sixty times it becomes a kind of habit. Please do smth about that. Fore example 7 star heroes could become inactive in supply stores or better provide a refunding mechanism. It so sad to see absolutely useless 5/0 shards on emperor's tab.
  • Rider
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello,
    I have a question (I hope its not the wrong topic here for this), how can it be that one guy got so many exp to be already lvl 62 this Rank 1 Guy Alclonn, was yesterday after the patch lvl 61 instantly and after the new day comes he was 62 i know that we can usw crystals to get more energy and than exp but this is crazy, maybe its a bug or a cheater. Here is a picture of it. 7d23ktr3.jpg
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse I just finally got enough shards to level up my first order tie fighter to 7*....
    Was it always intentional to completely switch the levels of Strength and Agility??
    I didn't know it was possible to go down when leveling up. I can't use him anymore. It's ridiculous to have a 7* have only 5 physical damage. It WAS over 7 until I wasted 1M gold!!!! I'd like that gold back. This was a complete waste.

STR: +3.3 to 8.0
    AGI: +-1.8 to 5.3 (it was 7.1)
    INT: +0.5 to 4.4

Is this a lesson learned NOT to upgrade to 7*??
  • Options
    Rider wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have a question (I hope its not the wrong topic here for this), how can it be that one guy got so many exp to be already lvl 62 this Rank 1 Guy Alclonn, was yesterday after the patch lvl 61 instantly and after the new day comes he was 62 i know that we can usw crystals to get more energy and than exp but this is crazy, maybe its a bug or a cheater. Here is a picture of it. 7d23ktr3.jpg

There is someone on this forum who has been buying energy and stockpiling it specifically for this moment.
  • Options
    I saw someone post about this earlier, but Barris Offee is the healer that can heal no matter what, through a heal immunity. I do no know if this is on purpose, but as far as I can remember it seems to just be her.
    In addition...
    please, for the love of all that is holy, increase the likelihood of things to be dropped when I am farming missions for upgrade equipment. I can sometimes waste 50 energy on early stages with normal difficulty, but only get lIke two or three things. It doesn't have to be every time, but sometimes it just gets rediculous.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The swift recovery ability of barriss offer never works .
    I have it on max level and it never do anything .

Is there an issue ?
  • PhatedOne
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Since the new update, I have not been able to receive a single bounty Droid while doing the bounty hunter challenge. Is this a glitch or is it harder to get drops now? NM I just checked the possible rewards. Droid were replaced with straight credits.
    Post edited by PhatedOne on
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Thanks for the update @EA_Jesse.

I've forgotten a lot of the other bugs posted other than those already mentioned. I'll go through my subscribed posts and dig them up at some stage.

Re Leia and FOTP they can both attack once more than their abilities describe from their basic attack. ie have been hit 4 times by Leia and 3 by FOTP on several occasions. This enables them to 1 shot most heroes without buffs.

Abilities described as unavoidable can be avoided.

And it's not just leader abilities that can appear to downgrade, it's any ability, always from level 1 to 2 in my experience.

• Options
    The reason why is with captain phasma they are able to attack again. I am sad fotp is capped at 3 because honestly he should be able to attack 4 times, leia 6 but rare. I feel if you nerfed those two you need to nerf dooku since fotp is my dooku killer.

• Options
    @EA

STORMTROOPER HAN - his taunt is broken because he seems to not add turn meter to allies when he is damaged. No sense in using his taunt if this is broken since he has low health as is.
  • Options
    I leveled up my 5 star character lvl from 57 to 58 and they only went up 3 to 4 pts in each category that seems low?
  • ALotCoolerIfUDid
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think Ewok Elder may be ignoring heal immunity when they heal themselves. I saw this on Dark Side Normal 6-C (or possibly on 6-D). One of the battles has 3-4 Ewok Elder's and i had heal immunity (from Darth Sidious) and they seemed to keep healing each other. I have not used Ewok Elder, so i don't know if this only occurs when they heal themselves (or other Ewok Elders).

Hmm...after replaying the level, it doesn't seem to happen anymore...i must be going crazy.