KNOWN ISSUES AND TOPICS - 1/4/2016

Replies

• Options
    Targets switch without notice. You select a target, then when you attack it attacks a different target then the one selected. This is the #1 reason I lose battles when playing manually (not using Auto battle).
  • Skyjogger
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello! Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but in my google play achievements, the first achievement "The force is strong in you" appears as incomplete, but I am level 60 in the game already.
    Another issue I noticed is that the character icon appears with a 1+ regardless of having any upgrades to do. Only noticed this on the ipad, not on my android device.
    Also, this isn't really a bug, but once you get to level 60 and can no longer upgrade, it takes a long time for cantina and regular energy to be refilled. Would be nice to add a "watch video" option to speed that up.

Just one other item, I have noticed that several ability material mk III have gone missing.

And to finalize, is there an approximate date for the next update and what it will include?

Thanks and love the game! Keep it coming.
  • Options
    Game is great, looking forward to taking up again when further missions/levels open up this month.

As per others, just some feedback from having farmed many chars to 60 now (...a little whaling mayhap :))...Dooku is unbalanced, needs nerfing. He can attack/counterattack over a dozen times a round!! Maybe % counterattack just needs limiting. Barris Offee effectively circumventing Healing Immunity effect is also a problem...

My experience has been the balance amongst characters efficacy shifts as one progresses through the game, which is fine, but these two are the obvious discrepancies regardless of level.
  • Options
    Tchiapet wrote: »
    1. Duplicate shard awards for a character in a chromium pack are not additive. For example, 3 ten shard awards for Leia result in 10 total shards, not 30.

I've spent hundreds of $$$ on this game and I can't believe how many times this has happened to me too; I'm being ripped off by this glitch!

• Options
    The 4th bariss abilities (unique one) don't work .i have upgrade on max And i never seen it work
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    First I want to say that not all of these are being considered issues, some things are listed here so that you know the team is aware of them. Example: Just because I list Princess Leia below doesn’t mean she’s an issue, it means we acknowledge that she has been brought up in multiple conversations here on the forums and we’re in the process of verifying that she is working as intended.

General
    • Leader abilities appearing to downgrade when upgrading – display bug
    • Characters dying in Galactic War after a battle when they have low HP
    • Targeting issues – unable to manually target characters in some instances
    • Ally points not being rewarded to player who had or topics I missed that you feel should be on this list please reply with them on this thread.

Thanks!
    Ilza wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse - The GW display bug where it shows double tokens sometimes. This gets posted about every single day.
    Also, I discovered today that it's not just tokens where this happens. I had a couple of fights where I was shown two Tier 3 ability mats in the reward list but received only one. I have never seen two of those in one chest before, and it was doing the double-token thing today, so assuming it's the same deal.

Just to clarify, it doesn't seem like this is double tokens but that the game holds the memory of a previous chest in GW from an earlier date and includes the old content as well as the new. These can also stack for multiple days (I know I've had rewards from 3 days in the same chest, maybe even 4 days at one occasion).

I noticed this from when I got the same Darth Maul shard from chest 10 3 days in a row and both extra days was like "Awesome, another Maul shard!", for a few seconds before I realized this was the display bug at work.
    That's a good observation and perhaps will help the devs find and remove the bug.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I saw potentially a minor bug today when boosting my savage oppress, I've leveled his leader ability to 4. The problem is that the description in Savage's leader ability window doesn't reflect the stats his leader ability should have at level 4, it's still showing 35 defense to all sith allies and half th amount for others.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Today in Galactic War, I completed the first stage with all of my characters at full health. However, when I went to start the 2nd stage, one character had been removed from my starting lineup and was shown as unavailable to participate.

They had been moved to the bottom of the list and were shown as dead. I was sad and said a few words and moved on.

Has anyone else seen this bug?
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Joshu wrote: »
    Daka and Dooku, if they kill the main target with their stun ability, i never saw them stun a secondary target.

I had Daka kill her main target and stun a secondary target in GW today. I don't think this is a bug.

I saw it first time today also, maybe not a bug, but incredible low proc rate?
  • Options
    That the Name can't change after Tutorial! **** Mol Eliza!!
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    First I want to say that not all of these are being considered issues, some things are listed here so that you know the team is aware of them. Example: Just because I list Princess Leia below doesn’t mean she’s an issue, it means we acknowledge that she has been brought up in multiple conversations here on the forums and we’re in the process of verifying that she is working as intended.

General
    • Leader abilities appearing to downgrade when upgrading – display bug
    • Characters dying in Galactic War after a battle when they have low HP
    • Targeting issues – unable to manually target characters in some instances
    • Ally points not being rewarded to player who had their hero borrowed
    • Stretching icons for gear and characters in some instances
    • Character shards display issue – NOTE: we are still looking into the issue of not receiving shards that some players are reporting.
    • Crystal subscription packs
    • Reported cheaters in Arena (PVP)
    • Galactic War rewards

Characters

• Talia AI healing herself even when she is the last character alive (results in lowering health).
    • Princess Leia abilities – investigating chance for group buff and chance to attack multiple times.
    • Admiral Ackbar – skills Tactical Genius and Rebel Coordination abilities being checked to ensure they are working as intended
    • Captain Phasma – Fire at Will ability being checked to ensure chance is doubled for First Order allies.
    • Asajj Ventress – investigating issues where players are reporting that she is healing the entire team instead of just herself when using the ability Strike Fear. Also investigating reports of ability not removing positive status effects.
    • Ahsoka – investigating reports of crit being low for abilities.
    • Nightsister Initiate – investigating report of crit bonus being removed at level 6 for ability Cut Down.
    • Ewok Elder – investigating report of not removing negative status effects with ability Tribal Healer.
    • First Order Tie Pilot - investigating reports of health and damage at higher star levels.

If there are any other issues or topics I missed that you feel should be on this list please reply with them on this thread.

Thanks!

My Leader skill is Level 5 but in the Arena that was Level 4 and after working(#21994622) of help.ea.com, It becomes Level 1 and it is still going(#22012486).
    I wrote about my unique situation on Bugs and Issues of this forum. Please check the variation of this case of my account
  • Options
    I've noticed that in the Galactic War Rewards I am not receiving all of the ability mats as shown in my rewards. This is most likely a known issue.
  • Zomtron
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I just got Barriss Offee, however when i upgraded her two abilities, revigorating strike's chances of both healing and the heal itself got halfed, and with force healer the amount of Max health restored went from 12.5% to 5%. I know they said there were display issues with leader abilities, but these are just her basic abilities.
    Post edited by Zomtron on
  • Options
    Teebo's 'Bring Low' ability does not always "remove all positive effects". Sometimes it shows 'resisted' other times the buff simply stays on the enemy toon. I use Teebo every match all day, and trust me, I have been watching this closely and I am at 87 attempts, wherein 13 times the stated effect did not work. 13/87.

The AI in this game is by far its biggest issue. Especially how toons use their abilities in auto mode. Have you guys discussed this at all?

I will shut up forever if @EA_Jesse can just tell me if the team has acknowledged that the AI needs work when it comes to how and when characters use their abilities, and if they are either going to improve it, or leave it as is.

• Options
    I just did a test on chromium pack purchases and found without a doubt that we are not recieving shards for all of our pack pulls. The troubling thing about this, is that it doesn't look like it is related to the graphical issue. As I didn't receive character shards for single pulls. Please note, I don't have video evidence, but I tracked everything and the information can be found in the following thread:

Link to my test results.
  • Options
    KK2388 wrote: »
    Has anyone else experienced this...my game says I have 3+ upgrades but there isn't anything to do in my character menu. I don't know what else to do. Please help if you've experienced this before

Here is what I have noticed. The 3+ means you can purchase 3 of the 250 packs which could generate the necessary pieces for upping your gear. I have purchases till I was out of the coins and it didn't state 3+ again until my coins were back up where I could purchase 3 or more packs again. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Tchiapet wrote: »
    Oops forgot one other thing.

Healing immunity should mean character cannot gain HP by any means. There is a common healer Chr who can heal through immunity. I don't care if the healers ability includes a HP leveling, if a character has healing immunity, hp do not go up until debuff is gone.

This right here needs to be fixed now.
  • Options
    Selecting heroes for Galactic War. It's annoying that any hero with a slight amount of damage drops to the bottom of the list. I'd prefer they stay where they are. Also, each time you select a hero, the list jumps back to the top is a little irritating. When your hero roster gets full, there is a lot of unnecessary searching for heroes you want for a battle.

Ever notice in Arena that the targeting changes randomly if you are in Auto mode? Sometimes I play in Auto if the team isn't too difficult and I'm in a hurry (like 20 minutes left until Arena is done for the day) and I just select the targets. Well my team AI must think otherwise. It doesn't do this in other battles that I've noticed.

The rewards for tier 4 credit bots are only slightly better than tier 3 but not worth it. Tier 3 averages about 70-72k. Tier 4 average 75-77k. At level 60 it would be nice if the rewards were closer to 90-100k. Also, I actually didn't know how long tier 4 credit challenge was available because I didn't realize I could scroll to the side, because most of the other challenges had 2-3 tiers. A notification of a new challenge tier would be nice if there wasn't one. Maybe I missed it, but I dunno.

Also, a bug I noticed, if you have a reviver in your team, like Daka, you can bring a dead hero back but it isn't credited to your stars at the end of the battle, so you'll get 2 stars. But, it will show up as 3 stars on the Lightside/Darkside map.

Just an idea for a tweak that would be nice:
    Why can't we click on a opponents profile to see their heroes' stats, gear and ability levels in Arena or GW? It would be nice to see what we're up against in a little more depth and it would be helpful in spotting cheaters which is an issue many have pointed out. Could a hacker technically leave their hero a 4 star but raise or max out certain stats to give them a huge advantage? All we see about that hero is the general gear level and star rating. Nothing else. After an Arena battle it would be nice for the whole team's stats could be visible for review.
  • Kang0306
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    EDIT: Please do not post links to suspected cheats. These can lead to malicious software being installed on your machine. If you find something that you believe is a cheat please report it through the EA help site https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    trap.png

Not clicking link.
  • Options
    Hi,

The game refuses to move past the "loading cantina" screen. Running on the latest iOS on iPhone 6s, it's not my connection because it still works on my iPad, so i don't know what's up
  • Options
    When does the level 70 Max upgrade happen?
  • DagonBlack
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar - "Its a Trap" is said to remove ALL status effects but doesn't seem to remove the heal immunity every time. This results in characters dying that would otherwise be healed out of danger.
    Post edited by DagonBlack on
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    When does the level 70 Max upgrade happen?

Yeah when?
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the great feedback everyone!

And when will the level 70 level cap increase happen? When it's ready sometime this month :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the great feedback everyone!

And when will the level 70 level cap increase happen? When it's ready sometime this month :)

Just a quick one, you know under general in the main post it says -Crystal sub packs. What issue? Is it the issue that some are seeing 21 days some are seeing 7 or is it that like me where I'm pretty sure I only got like 3 days worth of daily mail. (I played every day got the full month login awards etc) but it was my second 7 days I and I'm 90% sure it only lasted around 3 days! I've seen a post or two about it but I'm just asking of that's what you're covering in your main post! Cheers in advance.
  • EA_Jesse
    663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Chriseybear I listed the Crystal packs because it's been brought up in the forums, it doesn't necessarily mean it's an issue. It encompasses the talks of 7 and 21 days packs, not seeing packs, etc.

And if you think you didn't receive all of your crystals during the 7 day pack then please submit a ticket so that our CS team can help you out.
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Darth Sidious' Demoralizing Blows has a cool down of 4 turns except in the Galactic War it is a 5 turn cool down
  • Options
    Training mission achievment-reward not recieved.
    Name account: sallitsak
  • Enance
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yivi33 is using an apk mod which gives him god mode, 10000+ damage from all attacks and access to Galactic War since level 1. All those combined means he has been clearing Galactic War since day 1 and placing #1 in arena for several days now. I also believe it has caused an imbalance in whatever auto generated teams are on the board. I constantly reviewed the top 200 on my server and I was a top contender around level 42 having placed 2nd once 3rd once and 5th once normally placing in the top 10. At 42 I had at least 4 levels on 75% of the top 200 yet overnight in just a matter of lets say 6 hours (11 pm to 5 am) the entire top 200 consisted of level 42+ most of them now being 1-3 levels higher which seems highly unlikely. Today I am now level 51 and struggle to stay in the top 50. All the while Yivi33 is still placing #1 at level 42 he was beating teams with 12000-13000 power with a team power of 7500. Up to level 49 he was beating teams with 15000-16000 with a team power of slightly over 10000. I often can no longer reach him to give any further status but the last I saw him was with a team power of 12000 and still placing first. Everyday he is challenged and brought down to at least rank 50. In the end however, it is not really the cheating that bothers me but the over compensation of the random generated teams that I believe have stemmed from such a weak player placing in the top five. My nephew would agree with me as we played together daily up until he bought the 8x data pack and received nothing but shards, at which point he quit as every team we were going up against had Darth Mauls and Kylo ren and we were stuck with Chewbacca. Banning Yivi33 would be a start! Thanks for your time and the game! P.S. Ahsoka Tano does have a very low critical chance even though she has a very high critical rating. Where as Luck (Luke) Skywalker doesn't even need his Draw a bead skill because he scores critical hits every time! At least from my experience going against him. Currently Luke is the Character I fear most.
    Post edited by Enance on