Who to give my stun cuffs to?

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited June 2016
Greedo and then he'll be gear 9
MagnaGuard who is already gear 9 but needs 100 to get to gear 10.
I run a droid team with Jawa engineer. MagnaGuard is such a liability I've been using my gear 9 fives in his place. But do plan on using him once I omega his basic and unique.

Replies

• ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nobody? I guess IG 100. 27 more raid only gear then the rest I can farm to get it to gear 10 2/3.
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    If you run droids I'd give it to IG100. I have mine held at gear 9 too because I'm close to getting grievous to his 6th star so my gear is going there since GG will replace him. I like IG100 though he goes all the time in an HK lead droid squad.
  • Options
    Tbyrne92 wrote: »
    If you run droids I'd give it to IG100. I have mine held at gear 9 too because I'm close to getting grievous to his 6th star so my gear is going there since GG will replace him. I like IG100 though he goes all the time in an HK lead droid squad.

How long have you been farming GG? I gave up two days ago and had 30/80 for GG. Would it be worth my time to farm him instead? Decided to work on a scoundrel team instead.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you like Greedo? Do you have Lando or other scoundrel's to synergize? Nah, i'd vote for Magna as well, but I understand the hesitation. He's not exactly a top pick yet.....that said, he could be soon.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah Magnaguard is the 5th man for sure on a droid team. But he attacks a lot and can throw offense down on many opposing characters plus his AOE tm reduction. He really only has a use on an HK lead droid team though. As far as GG goes I've been farming him for a couple months with all of my arena, gw and cantina shipments along with just farming a few nodes of previously 7starred characters in arena and hard mode. I don't know that he is necessarily worth all this trouble but I wanted him to complete my droid squad and he does seem to be an upgrade over Magnaguard from what I've seen. However he is probably not a worthwhile farm for the majority of people. The one thing that I've liked about the farm is that it has helped me through the current credit crunch as I don't have a bunch of shards laying around for guys I don't have the credits to upgrade.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    GG dies. Haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Do you like Greedo? Do you have Lando or other scoundrel's to synergize? Nah, i'd vote for Magna as well, but I understand the hesitation. He's not exactly a top pick yet.....that said, he could be soon.

I do like greedo and I already have Lando. I was thinking of making this scoundrel team. Lando lead, dengar (if ftp), greedo, ST HAN, and cad bane. Probably is a bad team but worth a shot I guess.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haha, yeah I'd love to run that someday just to see it. I usually base your kind of dilemma in a two stage process.

Stage 1: Which character is closer to it's max stars, level, or about to go up a gear level
    Stage 2: Which character has a useful spot on my current Arena or GW team.

So for you, it's tough because it's between a gear level going up on a guy you like and want to use, or a guy you want to use right now. Flip the coin brother.
  • Options
    None of them, farm the Geonosian Soldier and give it to him