Perfect fix for cad bane.

Increase his speed to 130ish and increase his health and protection to around 15-16k (other support such as Phasma has 20k) I believe this would be a good buff.

Replies

• Options
    Interesting
  • Options
    Interesting

Figured it would give him more survivability.
  • Options
    Phasma has 40k btw but yeah 15-16k sounds reasonable and does his lead work yet?
  • Options
    Phasma has 40k btw but yeah 15-16k sounds reasonable and does his lead work yet?

No but I posted it in the bug fixes area. Also I mean 15/16 for both health and protection so around 30/32k combined.
  • Options

No but I posted it in the bug fixes area. Also I mean 15/16 for both health and protection so around 30/32k combined.

Oh sorry! Well imo it would be good, lead is not important as of yet scoundrels lack good toons with that cad buff there would be him and lando + maybe dengar but ofc you can throw rg and rey to the mix since they are great everywhere ;)
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I think the damage is need to be raised. He isn't tank. He is DPS, and his damage really sucks. Inreasing his health won't solve the inconsistancy.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    Imo it is ok to have weak toons. He is Tier3 that's fine for other stuff than arena
  • Options
    I think he needs a buff similar to what Ahsoka received awhile back. Right now he just doesn't survive long enough to be useful.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Cad Bane definitely needs something more.
    He used to be one of the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and he tricked Jedi several times.

His basic should be unavoidable, and always attack twice if the target has a debuff.

His special is fine.

His leader should grant something like crit chance up or crit damage up on evasion, like Dooku. It could be lowered to 15% to balance.

His unique could be so much more interesting!
    A stealth mechanic would be nice, since he's pretty stealthy. The guy stole a Jedi Holocron by himself...
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    He used to be one of the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and he tricked Jedi several times.

His basic should be unavoidable, and always attack twice if the target has a debuff.

His special is fine.

His leader should grant something like crit chance up or crit damage up on evasion, like Dooku. It could be lowered to 15% to balance.

A stealth mechanic would be nice, since he's pretty stealthy. The guy stole a Jedi Holocron by himself...

I'm going to commit star wars blasphemy: Cad Bane was a better character than boba fett
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

His special is fine.

I'm going to commit star wars blasphemy: Cad Bane was a better character than boba fett

He was, by a long margin. But it's mostly because we saw him more (not counting young Boba, because he doesn't have his badass armor)
  • Options

His special is fine.

I honestly didn't really like Bane in the Clone Wars. Something about him just made him an annoying villain rather than a cool one. But I also don't understand the obsession with Boba Fett. He had like five lines in the entire original trilogy and he got killed in the very first fight you saw him in.
  • Options
    The devs can start by fixing his bugged abilities.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Didn't they nerf him already? Haha, Edit > Undo!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    I think the damage is need to be raised. He isn't tank. He is DPS, and his damage really sucks. Inreasing his health won't solve the inconsistancy.

He is actually support. And hits at max for 3. 5k but has a 55% to attack again doing 7k. That's why I said his speed should be raised.