Heroic needs to be buffed?

Prev1
TJ0630402
62 posts Member
edited June 2016
Crazy 88 officer here. My vote is yes. Any top 50 guild probably knows why it should be buffed too.

Heroic needs to be buffed? 132 votes

Yes
28%
JJHJ7000GenakumaArillianRandallHBOMBCOKFISTDaymaElSoldado_23MaraxusSuckaStuwartHarmonicaLordRathSpartamajFinalGreyJediJaquizz1616TJ0630402LauwanhoiZ_CavaricciRFC 38 votes
No
71%
DarthMessi1984CythisbleeaauuhSysySaetetjeremyj26CronozNLKTroy24DarthNicobenacrowCasual_PlayerLeoRavusMLGebraMofojokers1992ZekexWill_CocishugeDookiedog68ArarisValerianVodoTommySitt 94 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Hp is where it needs to be buffed.
  • Options
    Yes
    Gun down here: We ran two heroics In 4 hrs overall counting reward times
  • Rooble
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Either buff or change rewards system. Have all guild members receive 41+ rank rewards even without participation required. It's easy to poke the Rancor for 1 damage only if it is still alive
  • Options
    Ez
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I think a HP buff in T2 and T3. So easy to miss those. T4 is bad enough the way it is...
  • Options
    Yes
    Idk if this did happen. Our last raid attempt only 47 got dmg in and I honestly think all 47 just had 1 attempt in. 1 of the 3 that missed can easily do 200k to 500k dmg in 1 attempt depending on what phase. So I think the bosses hp is too low right now.

Ea needs to scale the hp on how many 7* gear 9 toons the entire guild has.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Add opportunity to kill it more than once using up all your toons or add legendary tier. The heroic shards and raid gear need to be accessible to people with 10 7 star toons
  • Options
    hey which guild here is doing heroic need invite to join ally code 613 174 722 active player f2p no whale like roster
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    No
    No. If you want it to be buffed then you have too many whales in your guild. Our guild just started doing heroic and barely beat it.

BTW if any whale guild wants someone to hang out at the bottom who does around 350k damage in heroic send me a message. Sick of my guild.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus **** no. Do not encourage them to increase the difficulty of something because the precrafters and whale guilds have it on farm, while everyone else is still trying to work their way up to it. It would be absolute nonsense.
  • Ryan16
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    hhooo wrote: »
    Jesus **** no. Do not encourage them to increase the difficulty of something because the precrafters and whale guilds have it on farm, while everyone else is still trying to work their way up to it. It would be absolute nonsense.

I am FTP and hit 200k in heroic.. I believe it needs a buff or new tier that's more difficult

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Ryan16 wrote: »

I am FTP and hit 200k in heroic.. I believe it needs a buff or new tier that's more difficult
    Okay, and that doesn't matter. It's arbitrarily moving the goalposts to make things more difficult for newer players than it was for others, but for the same rewards. This is exactly what people were upset about with yoda, this is what precrafting was, etc.

If you want it to be harder, use worse characters. How is this an issue.
  • TomBom
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Yeah. New Tier is a good idea B) . That's the best way to solve this problem ;)
    Some make awesome damage and others need no buff to complete Tier 7.
    The only solution is to create Tier 8 and make it interesting getting onto the next Stage.
    Post edited by TomBom on
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    My suggestion to them was to add a difficulty slider that would let you artificially increase the difficulty of Heroic to fit your needs. Make it slide from 1 to 10 and keep basic exactly the way it is.

This means the gate to defeat base Heroic would remain the same and guilds could instead pump up the difficulty (HP) as needed to give them more of a challenge.

Rewards would go up VERY marginally and could even only be a) more Han Solo shards and b) more leaderboard raid points per slider tick without dropping more actual gear at all. The "prestige" of doing this would be the Han Solo and raid board points, nothing more.

Other games do this - popular ones even like Borderlands and Diablo. By allowing us to slide it up you could actually hit a sweet spot where the raid is difficult for ANYONE, even a guild like ours, while not limiting new players from reaching Heroic and defeating it all the same.

I think it's the best idea. I hope they consider it.
  • Options
    No
    Heroic difficulty is normal. Don't want to live in the game. I came, I saw, I conquered.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No
    Would be nice if you didn't spoil the fun for every guild by making it harder for you guys that bought your way out.
    What did you expect when you have a full guild of whales with full rosters.

We are starting our first Heroic raid next week so would love to be able to clear it first before it gets any harder. i'm sure 80% of the guilds feel the same since we aren't all this tryhard.

Just add a T8 for you guys before you get bored again.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    No
    It shouldn't be buffed, but instead, there should be a T8 raid, to give us top 50 guilds more of a challenge.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    It shouldn't be buffed, but instead, there should be a T8 raid, to give us top 50 guilds more of a challenge.

Again, just use the bottom half of your roster. There's no rule that days you have to use the best team you can. If your want it to be harder you can do that already.
  • Options
    No

Again, just use the bottom half of your roster. There's no rule that days you have to use the best team you can. If your want it to be harder you can do that already.
    We have a 2 battle system for the first 2 hours, and then Zerg. This gives everyone time to get in some damage so they get rewards. We've started a Mighty Chlorians sister guild now, to split up our damage, meaning we can do heroics with other lower level guys that joined the sister guild, that only have a few 7* characters. We are a mainly F2P guild that have all been playing since November, so all have very deep rosters. We predict we have over 5,000,000 spare damage just in phase 4, which can be converted into other stages to work out at a rate of overkilling the raid by almost double.
  • Options

That defeats the purpose of building a good roster in the first place...
    Adding an extra tier or allow guild to adjust difficulty themselves with a slider (like mentioned above) are both good ideas that would not make anything more difficult... and as long as gear drops for this new, more difficult raid stay pretty much the same as for t7 now, i dont see how the big guys would have an extra advantage...
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    No
    TJ0630402 wrote: »
    Crazy 88 officer here. My vote is yes. Any top 50 guild probably knows why it should be buffed too.

Glad to see you're thinking purely of yourself. Let's get as much distance between you and the rest of the rabble as possible, huh?
  • GuinUK
    65 posts Member
    Options
    No
    If it's too easy add a new tier.

Quite simple really when you think about it
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    No
    GuinUK wrote: »
    If it's too easy add a new tier.

Quite simple really when you think about it

A new tier = even greater rewards and a further widening of the gap between pre-crafters and the rest of us. I don't think the game needs that right now.

If the top 50 guilds are over-powered right now, I find it impossible to have any sympathy. I wish I had that problem.

They'll have to wait for some more players to catch up and for the playing field to even out. This game isn't only for the top few hundred players.
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    No
    TJ0630402 wrote: »

Even if you succeeded in getting them to buff it, do you think they'd increase the rewards?
    In fact, why do you even want it to be harder? Do you genuinely want this mobile game to soak up more of your life? Or do you want raids to be less accessible to other players so you can feel special?
    Strange request, strange thread.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    My suggestion to them was to add a difficulty slider that would let you artificially increase the difficulty of Heroic to fit your needs. Make it slide from 1 to 10 and keep basic exactly the way it is.

This means the gate to defeat base Heroic would remain the same and guilds could instead pump up the difficulty (HP) as needed to give them more of a challenge.

Rewards would go up VERY marginally and could even only be a) more Han Solo shards and b) more leaderboard raid points per slider tick without dropping more actual gear at all. The "prestige" of doing this would be the Han Solo and raid board points, nothing more.

Other games do this - popular ones even like Borderlands and Diablo. By allowing us to slide it up you could actually hit a sweet spot where the raid is difficult for ANYONE, even a guild like ours, while not limiting new players from reaching Heroic and defeating it all the same.

Must be like the best idea ever !
    If you have the tick option, you can get a few more point, a bit more difficulty and a bit more of reward. But very slighty !
    Which , as you said, will improve the leaderboard ! Because this is SO USELESS to see a leaderboard where the first 78451 guilds have the same amout of point because they all spam Heroic at the same pace ! So if you have small difficulties, that will allow that to change and see like :
    Guild #1 827
    Guild #2 825
    Guild #3 811

That will create diversity and a more competitive state into the leaderboard, cause people will want to beat the best heroic possible but maybe that will be to hard for them so they may fail ! And by that, they can adjust and make strategies and everthing !
    I support you with all my heart naecabon !
  • Options
    No
    Ryan16 wrote: »

Okay, and that doesn't matter. It's arbitrarily moving the goalposts to make things more difficult for newer players than it was for others, but for the same rewards. This is exactly what people were upset about with yoda, this is what precrafting was, etc.

If you want it to be harder, use worse characters. How is this an issue.

+10000

If you want it more challenging, try defeating it with a team made of ughnaut, cup, jkg, and a few more and avoid zerging it. You have the power in your hands to made all the challenging you need it for yourself.

But I recognize the suggestion given by @Naecabon is very good.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    No
    @DieInFire

You really think people wanting to make the raid harder will give up on their precious rewards? Nah that's never gonna happen ;)

They just want difficulty increased probably because they already struggling to get into top 3 in time (before the raid is over).

Well I got 1 thing to say;

What did you expect buying full rosters? If you are in a whale guild, ofcourse it gets easy after a while. Doesn't mean we are all whales.
    You whales got your events what most others can't play so stop asking for things 90% of the community doesn't even want.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

Very sensible. Good point.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride