Heroic needs to be buffed?

2Next

Replies

• HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    The raid was designed for gear 9 toons, many use 10 and 11 now which is why top players jump from 700k damage to 1.5 million + after further gearing. The design is fine in that regard, any harder and those who aren't gearing up 10 toons at a time will struggle.

The games population has simply outsped the games development.

The next raid will probably be a g10 requirement and then we might see a challenge if the level cap has not already been raised by then.
  • Options
    No
    No look tier 7 is easy but instead of mucking it up. Let's not ask for tier 8 and 9 instead????.

More gear and more rewards.....
  • Options
    No
    I understand all the whales desperate in throwing more money at the game, but you must understand that the f2p players have to catch you up from time to time, or they get frustrated and go away, and you will not wanna play only against p2p mega whales do you?
    So NO! Give a chance to f2p Guilds at least lvl up and get a month of oportunity to get HanSolo and all those nice gear.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    No
    No!
    My guild didn't dare to even try t7 yet, we are all working on our toons to get there because rewards in t5/t6 ain't that great (to say it nicely). And I bet there are many, many guilds like ours out there which would get frustrated if the difficulty was raised even more.

If there is really demand then make a super heroic mode or something like that, but make it REALLY hard then, so whales are busy for some time.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Fix rewards so that we aren't all miserable due to infighting and people missing raids entirely, and then make a new raid for higher difficulty tiers. Not many people have even had a chance to try t7, no need to put it further out of reach.
  • Options
    Ryan16 wrote: »
    hhooo wrote: »
    Jesus **** no. Do not encourage them to increase the difficulty of something because the precrafters and whale guilds have it on farm, while everyone else is still trying to work their way up to it. It would be absolute nonsense.

I am FTP and hit 200k in heroic.. I believe it needs a buff or new tier that's more difficult

Toyally f2p and deal 600k on p1 :smiley:
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No
    Vodo wrote: »
    No!
    My guild didn't dare to even try t7 yet, we are all working on our toons to get there because rewards in t5/t6 ain't that great (to say it nicely). And I bet there are many, many guilds like ours out there which would get frustrated if the difficulty was raised even more.

If there is really demand then make a super heroic mode or something like that, but make it REALLY hard then, so whales are busy for some time.

Don't group all us whales saying we want this.... even f2p players here are saying they want it. I do not wish for tier 7 to be mucked with because CG will muck it up guaranteed.

If the Data mine holds true we have a new raid comming soon that should be good enough. If people are that bored or want more of a challenge then sure tier 8 and 9 add them.

I recommend to other guilds to use false starts.

24 hours no attacking all throw one 7* under the bus to have all 50 on the boards. If someone attacks in the first 24 hours they have to sit out or face been removed.

After the 24 hours at your raid time i.e 8 pm you put the timer in Line App.

30 seconds

Go

Let it all rip

Done and done...
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Somehow, the F2P are catching up... Quick CG, DO SOMETHING!!!

LOL, no.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    If I had a choice id vote to increase the raids health a bit and lower Rancors resist a bit to make it last just a bit longer and make more toons usefull
  • Options
    No
    Ryan16 wrote: »
    hhooo wrote: »
    Jesus **** no. Do not encourage them to increase the difficulty of something because the precrafters and whale guilds have it on farm, while everyone else is still trying to work their way up to it. It would be absolute nonsense.

I am FTP and hit 200k in heroic.. I believe it needs a buff or new tier that's more difficult

So you're riding everyone else's wave... Okay, I see...

*shakes head*
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    No
    This is the one instance in my life where I will NOT get on board with the phrase "save the whales." :D

You guys want to work harder for your gear? What?

It would be cool if they could do a percentage relative to the combined Power of your guild....but only for that Heroic level. You know, like the base rate stays as is, but if you guys are all like Gear11, up it 5% or something. What say you!?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    No
    TJ0630402 wrote: »
    Crazy 88 officer here. My vote is yes. Any top 50 guild probably knows why it should be buffed too.

There are two kinds of people that ruin online games. The crying nerfers and the elitists. Any top 50 guild blah, blah, blah...guess what? ? ? You may be in a top 50 guild but there are 150 other guilds below you...and that's only the ones listed within the rank of 200. That doesn't include those at rank 201 and beyond. Now why on earth would you want the heroic raid to be harder just because it's not a challenge anymore to you and yours? You would be better off creating a poll asking if people want a new higher tier raid, with new bosses and new mechanics. That is something everyone would get behind and vote yes for. And I'm sure we will see a new, harder tier in the future. After all...raids and guilds have only been out for barely a month and a lot of people are just getting the hang of things.

Wanting the heroic to be buffed just because "your guild" is in the top 50 doesn't mean that it needs to be buffed. Honestly it doesn't surprise me cause in most games the top blah blah blah elitists that think they know it all are also very selfish. Thinking about themselves and no one else, just like this post and its "top 50" whoppidedoo.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I don't want to take away anything from someone who hasn't done a T7, but be prepared to be underwhelmed. It's anticlimactic at best. Hope a new raid shows up soon.
  • Qyxstyx
    46 posts Member
    Options
    No
    What we need is more raid content, not making existing content tougher.