Its almost 6pm / Arena server reward time

2Next

Replies

• This happened to me yesterday too!
  • What is sniping exactly? Is it just attacking someone and/or buying crystals to refill?
  • This happened to me yesterday too!

Checked yesterday and the server now reset at 23.59 instead of midnight....no announcement or anything lmaooo....becareful with today too...
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    What is sniping exactly? Is it just attacking someone and/or buying crystals to refill?

its like taking someone spot at the very last seconds / minute in order to prevent them to strike back...
  • Hello and welcome...so now is #5.52pm and im sitting at #3...waiting for the cooldown to be reset and attack #1....i checked again the time for Prizes awarded it is 5.59 and 15 seconds...so not exactly on 6pm...

Failed at the first try to take down #1 so I retreat straight away and paid 50 crystals to be able to fight again and won the fight at 2nd try...Was it worth it? Yes it is.

I lost 100 crystals but got 500 crystals by ended up at #1

If I end up at #2,I will only get 350 crystals since I did the recharge (50) and faster fight one time (50....

if I end up at #3 then its 350 crystals since I just did the refill (50) and the recharge not needed (was #3 10 mins before the reward time)...so, in the end I still got profit of 50 crystals and better arena point rewards by ended up as #1...

Please remember if the reward prize time now is 45 seconds faster than before (6.00pm).....at 5.59pm and 15 seconds) !!!!!!

2m6o7du.png

Until tomorrow folks :wink:
  • Hey! nice diary, hope I could get up there one day...

I am Lvl 58 right now and have 6* Sydious, 6* Talia, 4* Phasma, 4*Luminara and 4* Chewy (3* Dooku too) as my PvP squad withdoing a total of 17K. Should I just keep doing it with that team for arena, or should I tried something different? (I am trying to get Daka and Kylo, and also i am 10 shards away from Vader) What else do you think I could get to get a good team and make it to 1# :)
  • You are lucky because me i get the thing at 3 am or 2 am. Not at 6 pm. Bc i install that game 10000 km away
  • Please remember if the reward prize time now is 45 seconds faster than before (6.00pm).....at 5.59pm and 15 seconds) !!!

Ah, this explains a lot, didn't know they moved the deadline back 45 seconds. Missed #1 a few times because of this.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Flackboy wrote: »
    Hey! nice diary, hope I could get up there one day...

I am Lvl 58 right now and have 6* Sydious, 6* Talia, 4* Phasma, 4*Luminara and 4* Chewy (3* Dooku too) as my PvP squad withdoing a total of 17K. Should I just keep doing it with that team for arena, or should I tried something different? (I am trying to get Daka and Kylo, and also i am 10 shards away from Vader) What else do you think I could get to get a good team and make it to 1# :)

Thank you bro...yes of course you can...I am just F2P and I can do it...you should be able too..

1. when you be able to get vader, do not open it first...just wait for a while since your team are not really suitable with vader in the team

2. current team you can consider =Sidious - Talia (please replace her in the future maybe with daka or other better healers such as JC) - Phasma (He is beast but with your team consists of sid-lumi-talia, he could not use his potential to maximum, even 50%) - Luminara - Dooku (good if you can Put more stars for him). Do not even think about chewbacca.... @Flackboy

Some possibilities in the future:
    1. Phasma - Kylo - Vader - Sidious / Heavy DPS - Daka / Luminara
    2. Sidious - Luminara - Daka - Dooku - (Poggle)

Good luck.....
    You are lucky because me i get the thing at 3 am or 2 am. Not at 6 pm. Bc i install that game 10000 km away

Yeaaaa it sucks...I will not wake up at 3am just to climb my rank too.....badluck...its ok lots of better things you can still get and not only from the arena...
    Please remember if the reward prize time now is 45 seconds faster than before (6.00pm).....at 5.59pm and 15 seconds) !!!

Ah, this explains a lot, didn't know they moved the deadline back 45 seconds. Missed #1 a few times because of this.

Yes...Missed one because of this also...that's why I investigated the clock last time and turned out not 6.00pm anymore for the reward prizes...lol...
  • Thanks for the answer! @thisgameisdope
    I was thinking of:
    Sydious, Luminara, Dooku, Kylo and Poe (forgot to say I also have him in 4*) or maybe Phasma. What do you think?

I really like Dooku, but I can only manage to get like 2 shards per day as much (maybe 3) so maybe I will. finish to max him someday next winter. Lol.
    Should I include Daka instead? I really like her abilities (Stun, heal and revive)

PS: What you mean by F2P? (English is not my first language and i guess its not relevant but im curious
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the answer! @thisgameisdope
    I was thinking of:
    Sydious, Luminara, Dooku, Kylo and Poe (forgot to say I also have him in 4*) or maybe Phasma. What do you think?

I really like Dooku, but I can only manage to get like 2 shards per day as much (maybe 3) so maybe I will. finish to max him someday next winter. Lol.
    Should I include Daka instead? I really like her abilities (Stun, heal and revive)

PS: What you mean by F2P? (English is not my first language and i guess its not relevant but im curious

- F2P means Free to play player ( not spending at all) @Flackboy

- Forget about DAKA for now since you need to focus on POE (both are from cantina shop, so you need to choose one to focus)

- ow you got POE already...thats very good then....

Some possibilities then =

1) POE - Sidious - Luminara - Dooku (need better stars) - Kylo / Heavy DPS ---- yes this is a good team
    2) Poe - Sidious - luminara - Kylo - Daka (when you have one later)
    3) Poe - Sidious - Luminara - Dooku - Daka
    4) Phasma - Sidious - Dooku - Kylo - Vader

You need to test against opponents in arena in order to see which one is the best for you
  • @thisgameisdope thanks! I will try them as I go through the arena and I will tell you how is it going...

Ps: As max level increased up to 70, theres the possibility of getting shards of dooku at cantina squad battles too, so it will be more likely that i use a team with him included as soon as I upgrate him a bit more, cuz I think his just amazing.

DPS? Damage Per Subject? xD
    Second?
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @thisgameisdope thanks! I will try them as I go through the arena and I will tell you how is it going...

Ps: As max level increased up to 70, theres the possibility of getting shards of dooku at cantina squad battles too, so it will be more likely that i use a team with him included as soon as I upgrate him a bit more, cuz I think his just amazing.

DPS? Damage Per Subject? xD
    Second?

Really hard bro...the enemy is insane hahaha..I barely got 3* in new hard modes for FOTP so now I can farm his shards...

DPS is...I will just copy paste

"While many players will use it to imply one type of damage or another, all it really implies (as in 'bob is a DPS champion'), is that the champion in question is more damage oriented than support or tank. Whether sustained or burst, physical or magical, ranged or melee, just saying 'dps' alone doesn't give you any additional information, as the aforementioned are all 'types' of dps champions."

examples are Leila, FOTP, Rey, IG-86, IG-88 and many more... @Flackboy
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Its been a while I havent update anything so yeahh....I got all #1 since the last time I posted my rank including today..Today was a bit easy since I was #2 around 5.53pm and attacked #1 right after that and won the match at #5.58ish...He tried to took me down and successful but the reward time already over(yipeeeee)....so here is the Pic from today's..

Btw, more active players and some new faces coming to my server...do know where did they come from..lol...

20ic1eh.png
    He was a bit late

ri54rq.png

Ow btw, a few days ago I got my Poogle into 5*...ow yeaaah....so now I have 4 of my main 5*...tomorrow will be full team with 5* since Lumi just need another 15 shards....
    5* poggle

ru3zu1.png

Spent almost 600 crystals to get to 61 today (can't wait to level up gear for sidious)....I fell like P2P for a moment but now I need to be patience as F2P to get to 62 lol...

28sx8w2.png

28guhyt.png

Until tomorrow peeps...
  • @thisgameisdope is poggle the lesser that good?

The other day I unpacked him on a free pack and I still have it at lvl 1 (he is a 4* so i dont know how I got him maybe its just a bug cuz you can only get until 2* characters i think)

Where would you put him?
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @thisgameisdope is poggle the lesser that good?

The other day I unpacked him on a free pack and I still have it at lvl 1 (he is a 4* so i dont know how I got him maybe its just a bug cuz you can only get until 2* characters i think)

Where would you put him?

There is a small chance you can get 4* from free packs...I got him from free packs also hahaha...

Yes he is good...He can fits in Any squads...that's a very good plus for him...If you do have him then

POE - POGGLE - LUMINARA - SIDIOUS - KYLO / DOOKU / VADER / ANY HEAVY DPS will do...

@Flackboy
  • Bruh... Now i dont know what to do, too many convinations I could try... hahaha

I will keep upgrating what I already have and then I will see

Thanks for the help!

Ps: if you can post a photo of your full team i will apreciate it as im pushing up for top positions but I dont know what I will find up there. I am 77# at the moment

@thisgameisdope

• O M G....First time after more than 2 weeks I did not get Top 2 Rank....Really busy all day today and did not have time to open before the reward time to get to #1...huhuhu....ended up at #4....well I will try to get it back tomorrow...

Good news is My lumi is 7* now....so I got full squad of 5 chararcters of 7*...really happy and can go to my second squad Project...I was thinking Ig-86, Ig - 88, Lobot, Poggle and POE / HK47.....Lets see in a week what can I get it..hehehe....

Until tomorrow peeps...time to sleep...

• thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ok 45 mins before the reward time...I can online till 6pm without any distractions today so lets aim for another #1...

5.15pm #2 with 1 free fight left...

many actives and new names coming out to top 10...still beatable but they like to make me do 50 gems refill every day...

Ow btw, I got all 5 main characters from my team to 7* and now working on droid team version 2.0 (no Ig.88 involved)

5.30pm still #2...someone attacked #1 already and took the spot..People like to question me why I did not take #1 as soon as possible? Well there are few benefits of being #2:

- People tend to pass #2 and straight go after #1 (This is also based on power,mine is 24k++ while #1 is 21k++)

- when I try to snipe #1 later and if I fail, the reward still good

- Less enemies attacking you since they can't attack you if they are #6 and might go for #1 straight away if they are #4...so your real threat is only from #5 rank...

- Can still see #1...

5.50pm - #2

#1 will likely attack me before the reward time in order to keep #1...I need to attack faster than him but not so fast since people can win the battle in just 65 seconds...

5.53pm - started attack #1 spot and Wow, I wish I can record it....I was down with Daka and Poogle only while he still got Ig-86, Poggle, Sidious and JC/Lumi (uuuuh cant remember) and then I used daka ultimate to bring someone back and I GOT 2 revived from dead which was JC and Sidious...after that It was my turn to attack and my sidious finished his IG-86 first before killed his siduous...

a59oc7.png
    Post edited by thisgameisdope on
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ok 45 mins before the reward time...I can online till 6pm without any distractions today so lets aim for another #1...

many actives and new names coming out to top 10...still beatable but they like to make me do 50 gems refill every day...

Ow btw, I got all 5 main characters from my team to 7* and now working on droid team version 2.0 (no Ig.88 involved)

5.30pm still #2...someone attacked #1 already and took the spot..People like to question me why I did not take #1 as soon as possible? Well there are few benefits of being #2:

- People tend to pass #2 and straight go after #1 (This is also based on power,mine is 24k++ while #1 is 21k++)

- Less enemies attacking you since they can't attack you if they are #6 and might go for #1 straight away if they are #4...so your real threat is only from #5 rank...

- Can still see #1...

Actually #1 is far better to keep than 2. If you take 2, you can get pushed back to 11, or 5. And then you have to fight twice to go for #1. If you take #1, at worst you get pushed to 4, and you just need 1 battle to get to #1. #2 is the most attacked spot, well at least in my server.

• Ok 45 mins before the reward time...I can online till 6pm without any distractions today so lets aim for another #1...

- Can still see #1...

Actually #1 is far better to keep than 2. If you take 2, you can get pushed back to 11, or 5. And then you have to fight twice to go for #1. If you take #1, at worst you get pushed to 4, and you just need 1 battle to get to #1. #2 is the most attacked spot, well at least in my server.

I need to get attacked twice in order to be in top 20....Well, your might right but not completely, I believe they fixed the "jump" rank (from rank 11 or 12 can see rank 2 and 3)....And If Im down to 11 now in one attack... all I need to do is attack him again to be back to rank #2 (100% likely I should see #2 spot since I already climb to that rank before) and I can do quick refill to get to #1 in just under 2 minutes after taking #2 spot back..

There are + and - being #1 and #2 but from my experiences #1 in my server getting attacked very often before the reward time, so I need to avoid #1 first (unless I do not see lots of activites in arena ladder on that day)
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016

- Can still see #1...

I need to get attacked twice in order to be in top 20....Well, your might right but not completely, I believe they fixed the "jump" rank (from rank 11 or 12 can see rank 2 and 3)....And If Im down to 11 now in one attack... all I need to do is attack him again to be back to rank #2 (100% likely I should see #2 spot since I already climb to that rank before) and I can do quick refill to get to #1 in just under 2 minutes after taking #2 spot back..

There are + and - being #1 and #2 but from my experiences #1 in my server getting attacked very often before the reward time, so I need to avoid #1 first (unless I do not see lots of activites in arena ladder on that day)

Sorry, I dont really understand what you're saying. If you're saying that rank 11 can't jump to rank 2 anymore, you're wrong. Trust me, I got sniped from 2 to 11 today right after I received my prize. And yes, if you lose rank 2 you can win a battle and insta refresh for #1, but if you get rank 1, if you get your spot taken you can take your spot back without using 50 gems. I always use 50 gems either way. It doesnt really matter to me, I usually go for 11, 2, 1 or 6, 2, 1.
  • Ok 45 mins before the reward time...I can online till 6pm without any distractions today so lets aim for another #1...

- Can still see #1...

Sorry, I dont really understand what you're saying. If you're saying that rank 11 can't jump to rank 2 anymore, you're wrong. Trust me, I got sniped from 2 to 11 today right after I received my prize. And yes, if you lose rank 2 you can win a battle and insta refresh for #1, but if you get rank 1, if you get your spot taken you can take your spot back without using 50 gems. I always use 50 gems either way. It doesnt really matter to me, I usually go for 11, 2, 1 or 6, 2, 1.

Auh sorry for my bad grammar...Yes you are right, you can save 50 gems if you don't go down to top 20 but I always prepare to use 50 gems everyday...guess what..I do not need to do the refill today...:D
  • One more thing... The reward time IS BACK TO 6pm like usual...great stuff EA and CG...