Thank you and a short remark

KeKattia
1118 posts Member
First of all I want to thank the developers for making a game that has until now brought me a lot of joy in countless hours of game time.

I have to say though, recent developments have limited the fun I've had playing this game, so I went to post some feedback in the section of the forum reserved for feedback because I thought it would be more likely to be seen and read there.

Now while I do see some people have read, I have no clue whether those people were players browsing through the feedback section or people from the development team, since I didn't get any response I am now wondering if the posts in the feedback section are actually read by the people they concern and that is frustrating because I would like to give more feedback, but I am not willing to take the time for it if it just rots on the forum.

Would it be possible that someone from EA or CG who reads the feedback makes a brief comment? The comment doesn't have to me pages long, a simple "Read" or "acknowledged" would suffice and make me feel like my word is being heard, it would be a bonus if something of what I say becomes considered in an update, that I don't feel like is necessary, but a quick word so I know I'm heard would help me to find the time to give some proper and thought through feedback on the game.

I hope this will be taken into consideration.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they read it, especially the honest ones giving them thanks or kudos. :)

You are correct that the feedback forum is a better place to give input. A lot of people post in general because they think it's the most likely to be seen, but in my experience, you're posting in the right place.

I know nothing about coding or forum mechanics so I'm not sure how hard it would be to add a 'read' mark or whatnot. Cool idea though! Keep it coming!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I think most people post in general because it is more likely to be seen, thus more likely to be bumped back to the top. Thanks for posting your thoughts.