Most popular character in Star Wars -- missing in this game

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Jango Fett plz
  • Options
    C3P0:

Basic - Human Cyborg Relations: 40% chance to stun opponent with incessant talking.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett is in the game. That's all that matters.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    We definitely need some astromech droids. I have a feeling they will be availalbe whenever the ships come into play. C3P0 would be tough to figure out. I like the idea of granting foresight. Just not sure what a viable basic is.
    C3P0:

Basic - Human Cyborg Relations: 40% chance to stun opponent with incessant talking.

THIS is perfect.

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I think we all know what character we want the most... the Sarlacc Pit
    Sarlacc-Pit.jpg
  • Options
    For me I would think these droids have a lot of staying power unless added as 'team boosters', in the sense of standing on the sidelines & acting like cheerleaders & boost the team instead of adding them as useless, never to be used characters. This way they at least get used in some sort of fashion & are seen instead of never seeing them.

To explain:

a) C3P0
    - +5% defense
    - +4% tenacity
    - Every 10 turns your team makes, remove all negative buffs from team.

b) R2D2
    - +5% to stun enemy hero (if a hero doesn't own the ability to stun, the unit will gain a 5% chance to stun)
    - +3% potency
    - Every 5 turns stun a random enemy hero.

c) AZI-3
    - Heal 5% of all allies health at the end of every allied turn.
    - Give all clone troopers 4% offensive against Jedi & half that against other Heros.
    - All Heros gain 8 speed.

These are just examples but I think you get what I'm saying. Give them a purpose & not just a useless toon that never gets used.

Edit - this is from a thread I created a while back.

I just posted the exact same thing almost without ever seeing this. I should have read further down!! I love the cheerleader idea. It seems especially useful for Galactic Wars. I would also suggest that they can also be leveled up but in a different way than normal heroes. Completing nodes would give you shards or equipment for your Cheerleader Droids, and unlock new droids too like Gonk, Mouse, Medic or others like BB-8 and Chopper!

This would make the Galactic Wars more interesting and breath some life into the game. I think the key to this is that they would not be targetable by the enemy and endure throughout the War. It would be interesting if they could target your heroes as well as enemies giving buffs and debuffs selectively. One suggestion I would make is that these droids would be able to replenish or deplete shields. (Thus making them different from all other characters.) The ability to selectively replenish shields would start a whole new conversation though.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    The buddy droids may yet come out. R2 played more the offensive in the prequels, and he's coming back in the next movie? Maybe?

And C3P-0 once had his head atop a battle droid. So there are options.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Xyon
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for BBQ Owen

I'm still chuckling to myself about how ridiculous and hilarious this would be. Moveset please.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    ...And C3P-0 once had his head atop a battle droid. So there are options.

That's not a bad idea either. Battle droid C3P0.
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2!!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I want Sebulba.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107