MK 5 Furance

Who have you given your MK 5 furnace and why? I'm not sure who to give it to really out of Leia 7*, Han 7* or FOTP 7*....

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    So far, Lumi, St Han, Rey and Phasma. I have two in the hopper. Rey gets another and I'm stocking one.

I've just had really good RNG in the shipments. Got 2 back to back yesterday and so did someone else from my guild.

The reasons are - Lumi - I used to run in Arena, but now it was more of a GW decision.
    ST Han - I run him in Arena sometimes. The more health / protection the better. He really needs Gear X to be viable in higher Arena.
    Rey - OBVIOUS choice.
    Phasma - My Arena leader. A lot of health / protection and she becomes pretty beastly. Also, you don't need Raid gear to take her to X.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I have used 3 on Clone Sgt, 2 each on Rex and ST Han, and one each on Leia, Rey, Phasma, Echo, and Ewok Scout

I have both been lucky in shipments and also almost all my raid rewards was furnace salvage (never dropped a full one though) so I was able to craft 4 I think

Clones I run in arena, so they had 1st priority. ST Han is a great complement for the clones in arena and the more health and prot he has the more turns I get.

Phasma works great in GW both with my clones and also in my ftp-a-team I sometimes use

Rey is an obvious choice for raids and also in the ftp-a-team, before Echo Leia was in my arena team and Scout just needed a boost so I could get past 150k in heroic raid with the ewok squad
  • Options
    Obtained zero...
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Obtained zero...

Sorry to hear that

They should at least pop up every once in a while for everyone
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    Obtained zero...

Sorry to hear that

They should at least pop up every once in a while for everyone

This. I don't know why people haven't seen at least 5-6 in shipments by now.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • MoodyMan
    30 posts Member
    Options
    2x Rey
    1x Dooku
    1x St Han
    1x Capt Phasma

3 left. All bar one bought from the shop with Arena profits. Also passed on one, so have seen a total of 8 for sale.
  • Options
    Lumi, Phasma, FOTP x2
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    I have never had one in shipments. Look everyday. Bummer
  • Options
    1. Luke, because he's now at XI and I like him
    2. St Han, because he needs to not be such a pushover
    3. TBD, because I need 1 more salvage to craft one; will go to Phasma/Lumi/Ventress, not sure yet.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Who have you given your MK 5 furnace and why? I'm not sure who to give it to really out of Leia 7*, Han 7* or FOTP 7*....

What is your squad setup? Personally, I'd do Leia or Han.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    My arena is Phasma L g9 soon to be g10, QGJ g8, GS g9, RG g9 and Rey g9

Thinking of taking out GS for leia
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    She's better GS, especially if he's still suffering from the LOWERED damage when upping his abilities. Her triple attack procs a lot, not to mention that 2x damage buff is crazy.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Yeah hoping I get a droid caller soon for my QGJ then I'll feel pretty good. I guess I'll do Leia then Han next then probably FOTP
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Take what I say with salt, I only observed FOTP, haven't used him yet, but I know he got bonked hard by the nerf-wand a while back.