Question for fellow JE Enthusiasts

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Great to hear. Royal Guard seems to be a must to avoid dropping too far. My A team is gear 10-11 counter team with Dooku and 5s, somehow beat all the droid team, maybe lucky, but I am building my gear 9-10 droid team with Royal Guard as wanna surprise the top 20 people, especially payout time, easier to get #1。Thanks dear for the advise.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MalEliza wrote: »

Edit: Oh, and concerning the overnight drop. I usually drop to ranks 10-15 overnight. It improved a lot when I swapped out G8 Han for G8 RG (about 10 places less). My team is G8 HK, G8 RG, G9 JE (6*), G9 IG86 (**** those Nubian disks) and G10 88. I actually have a furnace laid back for 86 but can't seem to get the right loot. Most of my guild currency goes towards JE shards.

I'm running the same team but with G10 HK and G11 86. Just got those two geared up.

I still dropped from 14 to 27 so far overnight. I think G9 RG will make a huge improvement if I can ever get a droid caller. Pretty sure that will be the key to success as I haven't seen a droid team on shard with anything over G8 and none have hit the top 5 yet. If they did it was so briefly that I didn't notice.