Raid squad strategy

Hi guys, need some advice on squad composition for taking on phase 1 of T5, T6 raids.

My roster is as follows
7 stars
Dooku, Daka, Rey, St Han, lumi, sid, phasma, GS

6 stars
RG, Qgj, akbar, talia, jc, ig86

5 stars
Teebo, old Ben, fotp

I'm doing most t5 now. Any advice on how to best deal with piggies?

Replies

• Options
    Lots of advice on this already here on the forum.
    I'd go with Teebo (lead), Akbar, Gs, QGJ, (RG/Phasma)

Kill the brute and the guard first. Try and apply speed down on (RG or phasma) the captain and start taking turnmeter from him with Teebo (while stealthed) and QGJ (omega on basic). And use akbar to clear deathmark. Genosian is there for the damage and you can use his assist attack to call qgj or teebo to take turnmeter.
  • Options
    No rey?
  • Options
    No rey?

You can sub Rey for GS I guess, but the captain gains tm everytime he's hit. Rey's special abilities do 3-4 hits so the captain will gain 15% tm. So you can only use her basic on the captain.
    And GS assist abiliy has the possibility of calling teebo or QGJ reducing more turnmeter from the captain
  • Options
    Oh I see. That's good advice. So far my max on a t5 raid is about 780k. I am looking for at least 1m
  • Options
    For t5 Teebo probably is very good. For t6, he's quite inconsistent with tm reduction. The team I've heard everyone say is the best for pigs is Phasma (L), Rey, QGJ, GS/5s, Ackbar (Rex normally, but only p2p). Strategy is straightforward, kill side pig, kill side pig, destroy captain.
  • Options
    For t5 Teebo probably is very good. For t6, he's quite inconsistent with tm reduction. The team I've heard everyone say is the best for pigs is Phasma (L), Rey, QGJ, GS/5s, Ackbar (Rex normally, but only p2p). Strategy is straightforward, kill side pig, kill side pig, destroy captain.

I agree that this is a good strategy but since everybody is repeating this nobody is considering new stuff. While there are a lot of other heroes suitable for phase.

Jawa instead of fives, omega on his basic and he get speed down. He procs more than fives and does more damage. Get Teebo to gear 10 and put the extra scanner on him and he procs lot (there is a thread of guy doing over a million damage in phase heroic raids with teebo lead)
  • Options

I agree that this is a good strategy but since everybody is repeating this nobody is considering new stuff. While there are a lot of other heroes suitable for phase.

Jawa instead of fives, omega on his basic and he get speed down. He procs more than fives and does more damage. Get Teebo to gear 10 and put the extra scanner on him and he procs lot (there is a thread of guy doing over a million damage in phase heroic raids with teebo lead)

Over a million... ur my idol! I just got to work on teebo. Im a p2p player but definitely not a whale. Maybe 40-50USD a month. I have purposely chosen not to farm unfarmable characters. I do spend a bit. Consistently ranking top 10 on my shard now with the occasional top 5. The waters ahead are whales infested hahah. I do get lucky occasionally as I run Dooku, daka, rg, rey, GS(still thinking who to swap with, any suggestions?) So evasion+stun gives me a good chance.

• Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/445617/#Comment_445617

Here is the video of the teebo (l) doing over a million dmg.

Evasion and stun is nice. But i can imagine you have problems with RG teams. I think you'll need QGJ for his debuff and offense up. And I personally like Ben better than Dooku. Especially with the droidteams coming back.
  • Options
    Ya I'm working on old Ben now. And qgj too. The only problem I'm facing is dealing with those whales with maxxed out gears on rex, leia, etc etc.....
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    If you have Teebo's abilities at least cranked up I'd go:
    Teebo (L), CP, Rey, AA and GS UNLESS you have Omega's on QGJ then sub him for GS or Rey
  • Options
    Do u have line app? Can I add u and get some tips and advice? My id is joshmayer
  • Options
    Do u have line app? Can I add u and get some tips and advice? My id is joshmayer

I don't use line app. And I think there are better people to get advice from here on the forum. I'm just a f2p and read some stuff here on the forum ;)