I now see what the galactic war is all about.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    Nope - you just need ewoks! I have completed my last 40 or so GWs with a full ewok (+ daka) team and have never had any problem. Most times, I never need to retreat and finish with full health. On the rare occasion that they lose on one of the later nodes, my big hitters can come in and clear up.

It does take time though, typically about 40 mins as ewoks don't cause much damage!

Shhhhh don't tell everyone the secret.
  • Options
    After all the advice I'm still stuck on node 10. I'm seriously thinking of putting a newbie group in my arena just so I can get my GW done. I'm so frustrated and angry it's all I can do not to chuck my phone. I've been at it for over an hour and my team is constantly getting destroyed. I'm losing all love for this game. What was on e fun has become rage inducing. Good job EA.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    DekeVader wrote: »
    After all the advice I'm still stuck on node 10. I'm seriously thinking of putting a newbie group in my arena just so I can get my GW done. I'm so frustrated and angry it's all I can do not to chuck my phone. I've been at it for over an hour and my team is constantly getting destroyed. I'm losing all love for this game. What was on e fun has become rage inducing. Good job EA.
    It goes by the highest arena power you have ever won with, so it will never be easier than it is now. You can grow in strength enough to beat the level that it is now easily, but it doesn't regress in difficulty by putting in a weaker arena team.
  • Options
    Bariss.
  • Options
    I'd rather have the credits and GW shards it's a trade off. Eventually you will need around 50 leveled and geared toons to complete it.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I'm level 80 and I go through most of gw with ahsoka (L), yoda, qgj, daka, and a 74 barris.
    Sometimes I make it all the way through. Other times I do the last few nodes with some combo of rey, rg, dooku, phasma, gs, and 86.
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My current GW team is (rank as ordered)
    1. phasma (L), sidious, 86, ahsoka, barriss
    2. Ewoks+RG
    3. In the final nodes I have fun with Boba (L), sidious, phasma, poggle, vader.
    4. My jedi team, including Yoda, for emergency

You don't need fancy toons to finish GW daily.
  • JMFnC
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm level 78, run QGJ, Barriss, Jc, Lumi, and 5's all 7* gear 8 except 5's he's only 5* he's my next project after Ahsoka. And I'm only working on Ahsoka to get my 7* Yoda. I can usually auto the first 6 nodes occassionally retreating when the AI doesn't heal when it needs to. I usually play 7 thru 9 or 10 depending on how bad I'm beat up replacing the fallen with GS and/or 86. Then I auto 11 and 12 because now it doesn't really matter who I lose at this point I have plenty B teamers to toss in to finish. 7 thru 9 or 10 always seem the hardest to me.
  • Options
    It's impossible. I've bee trying since 6 to get through this stupid node. I'm done I quit. Screw it.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    At OP I struggled for a bit as a F2P but calling GW a cash grab? Silly to say such in a freemium game.

Now a days getting thru GW with a single team can be done. I use Ackbar lead, ST Han, Lumi, Ewok Eld and Phasma. Sub out EE for Daka as an alt. I'm 100% F2P btw.

Anyway, Sid can be dealt with easily these days. I went for Ackbar when everyone said he suked. Guess what, dispell negative effects with heal is pretty powerful. Pair that up with EE and STHan and you'll laugh at the day GW was hard.

There are so many ways to clear GW. Your line up has burst power but not much sustainability. Add a Taunter and a 2nd healer and ditch Vader for now. Barriss is a long farm but believe me she is viable at GW even at 4*. Good luck.
    Post edited by djlott on
  • Options
    Level 80, hit full level 80 *7 gear 9 teams towards end, and haven't failed the run in months. Use the restart button and suicide squads wisely. Takes me about 30 minutes to clear, normally finish without losing any of the main squad.

Try this team:
    Barriss lead - sub Phasma
    Lum - sub Daka
    Fives - sub Chewy
    GS - sub QGJ
    IG86 - sub Rey

Target high damage and AOE, then healers, then tanks. Works for me everytime.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...