HK-47 Leader ability

Dhall
42 posts Member
My droid team is arguably my best raid team, and I usually run HK as lead. Has anyone uparaded his leader to omega? Increases TM to 50% gain, and even with the 30% I have had great success, anyone tell me if it's as good as it seems or just looks good on paper?

Replies

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    It's the best leader ability in the game.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I run him with the omega and it works great. As far as raids go using 88 as a leader with the omega puts a ton of damage over time on the rancor in the door phase. I've had up to 20 DoT on it at once. I'm not sure which leader would yield the most damage.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I run him with the omega and it works great. As far as raids go using 88 as a leader with the omega puts a ton of damage over time on the rancor in the door phase. I've had up to 20 DoT on it at once. I'm not sure which leader would yield the most damage.

I hadn't thought of that. Would be good as a secondary lead once HK is out of the picture. 88's lead can be done with anyone.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

I assume you'd run 47/88/86/JE/RG?

JE gets them started, 47 keeps them going, and RG keeps them safe. Right?
  • b06af3tt
    76 posts Member
    Options

+1 for HK-47
    +1 for the IG-88
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

I assume you'd run 47/88/86/JE/RG?

JE gets them started, 47 keeps them going, and RG keeps them safe. Right?

@SlyGambit
    By the time I get JE, they will have moved on to another character for OP ness. I am a sad panda :(
  • Options
    Meerava wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »

I hadn't thought of that. Would be good as a secondary lead once HK is out of the picture. 88's lead can be done with anyone.

SPLIT THEM UP. Drop 88 from your HK lead team and sub in another droid/jawa. The let 88 lead your B team with quick/assiat characters like Dooku and fives. You'll do a ton more damage
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    If you run droids, there is no better use of your omega. Even to lower 86's CD by one.