2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nate_Puppy wrote: »
    What or who will we be fighting agaisnt!? Thats my question

The heteronormative, cis-gendered white male patriarcy

You made me laugh really hard
  • Options
    Love the sarcastic replies to this thread.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    Should I care if it rewards Leia and Rey shards? I already have a maxed out Rey, and unless I get at least 24 shards for Leia I won't be able to unlock her. Not that there is much I could do with a 2* Leia anyway, even if I did gear her up.

Im buying Leia shards as they appear. Its an opportunity for a F2P to have one of the best DPS in the game
  • Options
    They are releasing a new character. BB-8. Betcha didn't know BB-8 is female!

Sexy-Star-Wars-Robot--127597.jpg
  • Options
    They are releasing a new character. BB-8. Betcha didn't know BB-8 is female!

Sexy-Star-Wars-Robot--127597.jpg

Boobie-8
  • Options
    Forar wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »
    I hope it has at least a second tier, one volley from Phasma is going to clear a level 25 team :/

Agreed. Going from "omg I hope you can handle 8 waves aimed at level 78" to "level 25" almost feels like trolling the community.

"Awwww, was that little event too hard, here, let's try one more your speed."

Surely there's a middle ground or scaling that allows more people to participate without being utterly trivial either.

Even more so since i made it trough with scrub toons and now i got at least 5maxed females who can probably solo it.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    I was kinda worried, but I totally forgot Daka, Phasma, and Lumi are chicks. With Barris and Rey, I'll be good to go!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I was kinda worried, but I totally forgot Daka, Phasma, and Lumi are chicks. With Barris and Rey, I'll be good to go!

At least I think daka used to be a female
  • Options
    Considering I have;

Level 79 Rey
    Level 78 Barriss
    Level 77 Lumi
    Level 72 Ahsoka
    Level 70 Asaji

All 7* and between Gear 7 and 9 I hope it's challenging, or at least that I get some Leia shards, she's sitting in the middle of 4* and doing very little.