Raid rewards acceptable or baloney?

2Next

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Raid rewards are acceptable
    trashcanus wrote: »
    Rewards aren't scaled to your rank, finished top 3 in T6, always getting useless gear. Still no furnace or droid caller, not even the salvage. My guild isn't powerful enough to do T7 yet...
    Kind of unfair that only T7 are rewarding those who can complete it !
    This has to change !

Yea it's so unfair to have the best rewards in the highest tier
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    Finished a T6.
    I finished in 20th place, got a full nubian 6, and got my Rey to G10.
    4th place got a full droid caller.
    1st, 2nd, 3rd did not get a full piece.
    2nd does 4 million damage consistently (always 2nd palce, 1st is head and shoulders above the rest), has never gotten a full piece according to him.
    1st place 2 raids ago got a droid caller.
    Most receive challenge gear or farmable salvages.

The ones who have crafted raid gear have been bcs they bought the salvages with guild coins.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Rewards aren't scaled to your rank, finished top 3 in T6, always getting useless gear. Still no furnace or droid caller, not even the salvage. My guild isn't powerful enough to do T7 yet...
    This has to change !

We do T5s and I have gotten tons of salvage. In 19 raids (maybe only 12 T5, others T4) I have been able to craft a furnace and a silver pizza. Seems to be about right to me.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Finished a T6.
    I finished in 20th place, got a full nubian 6, and got my Rey to G10.
    4th place got a full droid caller.
    1st, 2nd, 3rd did not get a full piece.
    2nd does 4 million damage consistently (always 2nd palce, 1st is head and shoulders above the rest), has never gotten a full piece according to him.
    1st place 2 raids ago got a droid caller.
    Most receive challenge gear or farmable salvages.

The ones who have crafted raid gear have been bcs they bought the salvages with guild coins.

What challenge gear? Looks like the only challenge gear offered in T6 are syringes and mk 3 carbanti. Sure, everyone has tons of the carbanti, but who is mad about getting syringes?
  • Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    StarSon wrote: »
    This has to change !

We do T5s and I have gotten tons of salvage. In 19 raids (maybe only 12 T5, others T4) I have been able to craft a furnace and a silver pizza. Seems to be about right to me.

Seems like RNGesus ...
    Ironically, I had salvage for furnace and/or droid caller when my rank was below 10 ...
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    This has to change !

Seems like RNGesus ...
    Ironically, I had salvage for furnace and/or droid caller when my rank was below 10 ...

A little bit. But everyone, T5 and above, is guaranteed some amount of salvage for the raid only gear. That in conjunction with the currency should be enough to get what you need. If you are using the currency for shards that's your choice.
  • Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    This has to change !

Seems like RNGesus ...

A little bit. But everyone, T5 and above, is guaranteed some amount of salvage for the raid only gear. That in conjunction with the currency should be enough to get what you need. If you are using the currency for shards that's your choice.

Indeed, but in my case I never got salvage for furnace/droid caller, so I'm kinda stuck at G8.
    Now I finished spending on shard and can focus on the gear, but the price is very high ...

• Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    This has to change !

Im just going to take this as sarcasm or trolling
  • Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    This has to change !

Sadly no, I wish I was trolling :(
    I just have no luck.
  • Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    This has to change !

Sadly no, I wish I was trolling :(
    I just have no luck.

Everyone in T6 is guaranteed some raid exclusive gear piece or salvage so you must have gotten some. Also i was mostly referring to T7 rewards available outside of T7. Han shards should stay exclusive to T7.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    To make raids wort spend time and resources i think we need these changes
    1. Remove all chalenges gear from raid drops
    2. Give everyone in guild who on average did over 300 coins/day reward, last place even if he sidnt participiated for whatever reason.
    3. Give second crates to places 4-10, so that gap between top 3 players in guild and rest dont even get bigger and bigger.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    As it pertains to T7, I think the rewards need to change; we don't raid the others so I can't speak to those rewards.

The gear awards are so random and typically useless. I propose that Raid rewards stop awarding gear and just replace the gear rewards with an additional and equivalent level of guild shop currency and let us buy what we want instead. So if one piece of salvage is worth 330 g.currency and you get say 35 pieces of salvage from a raid, then just give us 11,550 g. currency on-top of what is already awarded.

@EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Raid rewards are balony
    This has to change !

This has to change !

Agree, Why I only got the following gear reward for rank 11 - 15 T7 raid

400000 Credits.
    830 Guild Currency.
    5 Han Solo.
    35 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.

someone got a a full geared Mk 5 with 12 pieces of other gear for rank 30