Toon regrets

13Next

Replies

• Options
    5* 50/85 Savage he sits at level 1 because ik hes so bad.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    Magmatrooper is my only regret. I don't regret farming anyone else, including Eeth Koth for Yoda.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Right now I'm farming Ackbar for raids. But other then that anyone else I have taken from arena shipments that not a droid. Sid, EK(for Yoda) Asajj, STH(already had max RG. Not sure what I was thinking). So hopefully, once the good admiral is done I won't get side tracked and I'll get my droids
  • Options
    Ugnaught. Gear 9, lvl 74 7*. Tried making an anti droid team, then i realized droids can be killed by everything but the anti-droid character
  • Options
    9r33d0 wrote: »
    Whitchit wrote: »
    Went for Poe instead of QGJ, then Daka instead of QGJ, then fives instead of.....qgj.
    Lmfaoooooo

+1

People complain about popular fav toons being nerfed. QGJ is not one such toon. (Neither is the Dookster.) Sorry you didn't jump on the bandwagon. I've resisted the Rey rage, and I bet I'll be regretting it for ages to come yet.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    5* 50/85 Savage he sits at level 1 because ik hes so bad.

I have a 7* Savage up to gear 8, level 75, maxed pre-omega abilities. He's not an A class citizen, but I use him regularly as suicide squad in GW and on a B or C team in raids. He's tanky and, at this level, deals decent damage. He also buffs often when he's attacked, so Rancor wastes his roar all the time. And Rancor's area attacks trigger a fair bit of turn meter from old Sav. So he ain't nothin' fancy, and his defense leadership ability is shlt, but he gets the job done in various domains and IMO doesn't belong in this discussion about useless toons.

Meanwhile, my biggest regret is Boba. I so wanted him to rock, but he never did. I wasted so many syringes on him that all the local heroin addicts protested.
  • Options
    Savage. Saw he had decent healthand that unavoidable attack ticked me off when it landed on one of my characters so thought he's make a handy guy for my DS team. How wrong was I got him to 6* and 45 shards but I had realised his use wasn't that great ages before. But thought my as well get to 7* as it'll be an extra toon for T7 raids and no idea who else to farm. What a waste of credits, shards and gear when I could have a finished Ackbar now and unlocked ST Han whom be pretty handy for my arena team now. Need to replace Lumi as she's becoming my weak link. If I had realised how good ST Han and AA can be before I would never have wasted that many arena tokens.
  • Options
    Darth Sidious: he was decent pre update. After the update he really sucks and never used him again. Waste of shards and credits.

About Darth Maul (I'm f2p so I don't have him): one whale on my server have him, and I always defeated him starting with killing Adam, but after raids came, this whale guy maxed gear him, and now I cannot defeat him, he do lot of damage, so currently I always avoid that team!!!
    Sirryker wrote: »
    Meanwhile, my biggest regret is Boba. I so wanted him to rock, but he never did. I wasted so many syringes on him that all the local heroin addicts protested.

Lmao!!!
  • Sturmbock
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This is an easy one for me....Boba Fett....

• Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    JC. Needed him for yoda, he did help me get through 100+ GW in a row but now he's useless to me. Only use him in the raid now.
  • Options
    Sid is one. He falls off level by level. I could still squeeze him in at 70 on a gw squad but lack of potency and ease to kill he just has no use. I'd say he is possibly the biggest fall off character in my game experience.
  • Options
    Poe. I started farming him around the time he was the meta, and then kept with him over QGJ after the meta had moved on.
  • Options
    wrilley wrote: »
    Ahsoka is quite decent (I wouldn't prioritize her over QGJ but still).

She's not bad, but she's not great by any means. The biggest problem is there are other (much) better options to spend your Cantina Credits on like Fives or QGJ. I think a lot of people just rushed to get Ahsoka 7* (myself included) so they could get Yoda. She is the fastest character to rank up. Now we wish we would have took longer and gotten QGJ instead.

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Mynd wrote: »
    JKG
    CUP
    Stormtrooper
    Nightsister initiate
    All 100% wastes.

Really on Initiate? I don't have anyone else to work on in GW atm, and I agree she's not top tier, but her stats suggests she's strong.

I main her. She hits decent (especially with her first special) and has an insane amount of health. But she lacks anything else to make her a good character. There are others with just as much health and damage, who can do other things to add to the team aswell. 5's or Kylo Ren for example. So I'd say she's decent, but far behind the top tier characters.
  • Options
    Dathca, Eeth Koth (so terrible!), Poe (he was needed then Royal Guard became the meta shortly after I got him), Nute, and Greedo! (Fix thermal detonators!)
  • Options
    Mynd wrote: »
    JKG
    CUP
    Stormtrooper
    Nightsister initiate
    All 100% wastes.

Really on Initiate? I don't have anyone else to work on in GW atm, and I agree she's not top tier, but her stats suggests she's strong.

You have all the other toons available on GW shipments at 7*? There are 12 toons there! Impressive. If so, farm her, but she stinks
  • HershBathens
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Fives is my biggest regret by far. Level 80. Gear 10. Omega basic. A resource intense bench warmer.
  • nbamock
    64 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think I have had a bad character that I leveled gear on. I would say the worst is probably Mace, but he's still 6* and only gear 8 so it's not bad. Sid got nerfed so I stopped gearing and starring him. He's 6* and level 8 gear as well. That's pretty much it
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I regret not spending some cash and getting Rex
  • Options
    PeonStyle wrote: »
    Pre-forum:
    5's (Really bad decision to not get Daka, still don't have her)

You can't be serious... Since level 80, that character is one of the strongest in arena, and also useful in raid. MY biggest regret atm is not to have him...

As for the character I deeply regret I leveled, it'd be the Jedi Consular... only 6* right now but he's part of my jedi team so it's destined to go 7*, although find it utterly useless (please someone tells me I'm wrong).

jc is great ( for gw only but..) ... he is the one who brings me safe and easy through (with lumi as a second)
    but true, for everything else he is useless.
  • Options
    Definitely magmatrooper.... He was good enough that I used him in arena for a while at first because pre nerf sid teams still existed and they would give him max tm... So after the tm reduction special my whole team went before any of his others.... Now that he can be resisted he is worthless... No good in arena gw or raids.... No damage and a special that doesn't work.... At least if they gave him a taunt he would go more often from resisting effects