lol Geonosian Soldier

rotam
120 posts Member
edited January 2016
another thread about buffed AI, my first, but I needed this.

Im fighting gw right now. 2nd battle. lv 52-53 team. Geonosian Soldier 3*
my team: lv 60, 5-7*

well, this freaking soldier was landing critical hits over 5k dmg with the regular attack.

lol?

Replies

• Options
    Acreenshota ornit disn't happen! He can call an ally but unless team had poogle and ezposer it's hard to believe
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    well is hard to get a screenshot when u just receive an attack, but no, it wasnt the special ability, there was no poogle and he had no attack buffs. He did 3.5k to 7* sidious, 5k to 5* IG-86, 3k to 6* lumi. regular attack, critical.
  • Options
    I have 2* purple, almost 3* and he crits at 26-3500 and crits like 75% of the time so it is certainly plausable. That dude hits like a mack truck at low rank.
  • Options
    i have geonosian soldier 5* gear VII...he does HUGE damage and his critical special attack could kill dooku in 1 turn sometimes...like DarthMasterShawan said..he hit like a truck
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    so, geonosian soldier is the new TIE Pilot?
  • Options
    No. TIE Pilot is slow, but Geonosian Soldier - very fast.
    You can easily kill TIE Pilot before his first shot. But not Geonosian Soldier.
  • Options
    Geno is Tie Pilot V.2....If you do not know about that, you must be newbie in this game even though your lvl is 60....Kill him or delay him once you see him...
  • Options
    GS is really good. One of the best 1* chars in the game. Still surprised so many don't know how hard he hits.
  • Options
    He's an excellent character. His only downfall is the slow farming...
  • Options
    He's an excellent character. His only downfall is the slow farming...

Isn't his shard farmable in the very first cantina mission?
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Yes he is farmable in cantina but i guess ioniancat22 meant no shipments or so. Also cantina isn't the fastest form of farming.
  • Options
    Cantina is fast if you soend heavily in Crystals. Geonosian advantage is that as a level 1 Cantina, cheaper than Kylo.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Kylos shards drop more often than G soldier in my experience
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Kylos shards drop more often than G soldier in my experience

I had this experience which is why I switched. Then I got 3/20 so who knows lol. I never had problems farming Luke oh well.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah Luke drops quite well also. He didn't use to for me but something changed. Him and Kylo have great drop rates atm
  • Diego
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That damage isn't surprising if he had activated offense up from his basic ability. I've only got a 4* Geo with maxed gear and maxed abilities and his Swarm hits for 6.5k pretty regularly with offense up and crit. With a Lumi crit on assist the enemy hero hit is usually dead or on life support.
  • Options
    G soldier is good
  • Options
    Swarm is the AoE? If so, nice add to a droid team. Ig-86 can do 9k wih poggle, but just 1 char
  • Diego
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Swarm is the AoE? If so, nice add to a droid team. Ig-86 can do 9k wih poggle, but just 1 char

Swarm is the ability that calls in one teammate to assist
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    so ok, game breakers are TIE Pilot, leia, lando, and geonosian soldier... and han solo as tank. I can see jedis and siths crying :D
  • Options
    GS is really monster, burst damage so fast ! Yesterday, I lose GW because him ! I vs Team : Luke , Tie 6*, GS , Lumi and leia
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !