jBKL0jH.jpg
uu8iQcv.jpg
6HzHNzu.jpg
yB5cxrW.jpg
TdMsjc1.jpg
RC4OLJV.jpg
dA4g5OK.jpg
QeFVD0c.jpg
I don't get how it's hard. Also I got Leia shard which is funny due to her being FTP as of today.

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Look at all those full gear X OB RG Rey Leia QGJ teams you are facing.

Ohwait.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Look at all those full gear X OB RG Rey Leia QGJ teams you are facing.

Ohwait.

LOL that's my point I get one of those in blue moon. Been like this forever. I got that RNG luck or something.
  • Options
    People have complained about Galactic War since it's inception. It has been changed before when it didn't need to. If I can auto through ten nodes then it's pretty freaking easy if you ask me.

Now that they're making it easier there will be less of a challenge, making it even more boring.
    And guess what, people will still complain that it's too hard, because that's what the nerf everything complainers do.

The answer to making GW less boring is through 1 - pre-made synergised teams, selected for their uniqueness and dificulty.

E.g. Node 3 Nightsisters
    Node 6 Sith
    Node 9 DOT team
    Node 12 Clones

2 - the ability to choose from three dificulty tiers of GW for less rewards the easier it is.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    WCY6Lho.jpg
    I don't get how it's hard. Also I got Leia shard which is funny due to her being FTP as of today.

Probably because your not competitive in arena or on a new shard. If it's too easy for you, play with 4 or 3 on your team to add a challenge!
  • Options
    People have complained about Galactic War since it's inception. It has been changed before when it didn't need to. If I can auto through ten nodes then it's pretty freaking easy if you ask me.

Now that they're making it easier there will be less of a challenge, making it even more boring.
    And guess what, people will still complain that it's too hard, because that's what the nerf everything complainers do.

The answer to making GW less boring is through 1 - pre-made synergised teams, selected for their uniqueness and dificulty.

E.g. Node 3 Nightsisters
    Node 6 Sith
    Node 9 DOT team
    Node 12 Clones

2 - the ability to choose from three dificulty tiers of GW for less rewards the easier it is.

I agree I find it Easy but wait until the last second to do it due to it being boring.
  • Options
    Opusone wrote: »
    WCY6Lho.jpg

Probably because your not competitive in arena or on a new shard. If it's too easy for you, play with 4 or 3 on your team to add a challenge!

I stared at the game release and I'm pretty competitive. Made it to rank 20 before. I usually just sit at rank 48 though since I only due the five attacks.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I'm strongly in favor of premade campaigns / team sets rather than random opponents. Controlling the intended difficulty and giving the player more interesting content, win win.
    medetec wrote: »
    The problem isn't that GW is hard, it's that it is tedious. It's just not fun to play. I'd rather GW was a rotation of themed campaigns than the same set of "random" arena teams every node every day for months.

Every month could be a faction themed campaign, with 1 battle available each day. . If they had one campaign a month, designing 12 campaigns would cover the whole year with "event" style content to look forward to. They could show off new and upcoming characters as mid and final bosses.

Basically a 28 day campaign, a true Galactic War. Every 7 days would be a campaign themed mid-boss battle, with the final battle of week 4 being a full on miniraid style end boss.

I know that's a lot of work and probably won't happen, but I can dream.

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Finish putting your team on gears 10-11 and get back with us.
  • Options
    Only failed to complete once in the last 80 days. Been down to the wire a couple of times this week. The other day i faced, it seemed St Han, RG, Rey, Dooku/Ben and Leia 4 times in a row with 10+11 gear. It was brutal as i was reaching for 4 and 5* toons to try to take off any kind of protection.

Still, most days are fine. Finished 24 in less than an hour gw night. Honestly i want to get everything done quick. Im not into challenging gw battles because i got stuff to do. Just remove the protection from the enemy and call it a day. It will help all levels of players.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    There is no point to a post like this, as everyone gets a different GW enemy series based in their shard and arena power. That you are facing easy team doesn't imply that everyone gets same enemy.
    I face teams at nodes 7-12 that are barely bearable in arena.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe jacking up your arena team to g10 and 11, first, is what jacks up peoples' GW.

Personally, I tend up level up secondary toons/Texas as I go. This keeps me doing fine in arena and keeps my max arena power down. Instead of pu55img up my best five and hoping to get top 10, I use different teams as needed to advance and stay in top 50 or 20.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have always leveled only to unlock abilities. And I have never failed gw. I'm lvl 79 still, so I guess ill see what happens at 80. But I read about not overlevening toons for just the stat gain in a tutorial. Specifically supposed to be good for gw. I don't really get why people level their arena toons to max player level right away. There's no way they have all the ability mats to use. At level 77, 78, 79, 80 right away.

I'm not sure it makes a difference for GW, but it sure frees up some credits.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Finish putting your team on gears 10-11 and get back with us.

Oh, I see... So you too are more superior than everyone else? You must be the one to lead us to a greater understanding of how one team should go through the whole of GW. I'm assuming you also think it's connected to your arena ranking?

Oh how dare I think otherwise, my peasant self!

What I cannot understand is how you folks feel you are better than everyone else when surprise surprise... You're not! You think you're the only ones who have high geared toons & who face rediculous teams with OB (L), fives, RG, Rey, Leia? Okay, sure...

Ever thought of actually using more Heros? As cosmicturtle has mentioned before, it's already easy... Now folks like you want to make it brain numbingly boring.

Everyone at some point or another has complained about GW, but the deeper your bench, the easier it becomes.

Get a deeper bench & get back to us on how difficult it is.
  • Options
    GW was never hard, just boring or annoying.
    The rewards need to be increased.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |