The games customer service

Dragasanu
16 posts Member
edited June 2016
In the lasy days and in the past all the complaints I have made were instantly closed without being answered. An automated reply with the same text is not a real answer!!!!!
Does EA games's customer service treat all the paying customers in the same way? Why does EA games customer service shove this huge middle finger in our faces?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Were they just complaints or issues that could be resolved? I'm speculating here, but I bet there's a disconnect to some extent between the greater EA parent company and the CG staff who work on this game.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    When it comes to EA and Capital Games. I've spent quite a bit and own stock.

You can't talk to a supervisor. You have to deal with the rep you get. What you are told will often change rep to rep. Your customer service experience will also change rep to rep. If you contact them during the weekend with a technical issue their regular team is off and you will get no for an answer, or Ive been told to call or return a chat on Monday.

I've also (rarely) had excellent customer service from EA.

I have know idea how they are structured. They often close tickets without resolution you can reopen them.

Honestly, it's a fairly aweful experience most of the time, but not all of the time.

They make a good game, I'll I've them that.

How do you talk to someone in charge?

No clue.
  • Options
    i have to say at first i would completely agree but as of recently it has improved although it usually takes a reply or two to get through to them (after my initial question gets a generic form letter response) it has gotten better. just try to be kind and speak as you wish to be spoken too and you will usually get what you need, not to mention within a few days of any complaint I've had i usually get a gift of 500 crystals for my inconvenience.