Raid Reward System is Unfair

Prev1
I don't know about you but I think the raid rewards are totally unfair, aren't guilds and raids about team work? How is the first three people getting more gear, and credits fair, and why do we get a whole bunch of useless gear? Do you think they should change the system? Comment what you think and why.

Replies

• Options
    Is it unfair? This is the first I've heard about raid rewards being unfair.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's total crap too my friend and so do many others. For gods sake, give me some scanners and droid callers
  • Uriakatos
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rich get richer poor get poorerf
  • Options
    Idk if it is really, last two raids I did one I missed the ffa and only had 1 battle so placed #30 and got a full caller, next raid I placed 3 and received furnace salvage.

Yes I received more credits at 3 vs 30 but I also put in a lot more to the raid ranking 3.

I do think they could up the reward tiers some and have double or triple the full drops.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Maybe you aren't listening then. The "unfair"' sentiment is the uneven rewards within the ranking system. There are posts around t7 being too easy which are the same issue. All of a sudden everyone ranking 20-40 are grappling up for a higher mark and ends up finishing the raid too quickly.

Some argue "needs more guild discipline" - makes guilds more of a chore
    Some argue "even rewards" - I don't fully agree as you do need some benefit for trying harder but stats seem to show there isn't much more benefit of full gear for top ranked members other than more Han shards.
    Some argue "expI...." - not worth discussing here.

The overall point of complaints is valid. The system is very poorly designed, but this is what we got when people asked for guilds.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Rng isn't fair.
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »

Maybe you aren't listening then. The "unfair"' sentiment is the uneven rewards within the ranking system. There are posts around t7 being too easy which are the same issue. All of a sudden everyone ranking 20-40 are grappling up for a higher mark and ends up finishing the raid too quickly.

Some argue "even rewards" - I don't fully agree as you do need some benefit for trying harder but stats seem to show there isn't much more benefit of full gear for top ranked members other than more Han shards.

The overall point of complaints is valid. The system is very poorly designed, but this is what we got when people asked for guilds.

It was sarcasm. This point has been discussed hundred of times. I was insinuatingthat this thread is redundant as it has been completely discussed in depth on many occasions, another discussion will accomplish nothing.

The devs don't care.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Fair enough
  • Options
    I do sort of agree. The most powerful gets the items needed by lower level guys. Wouldn't it be awesome if the top 3 could decide to give the items to a random person in exchange for the item they were going to get?
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Can anyone get the top rewards or just the top 3 finishers? If anyone can get them but their chance is just less the lower they finish I'm on board but if you have no chance at certain gear unless you finish top 3, that's garbage.
  • Options
    Probably because you are t5 and t6. To be honest, my guild is doing t7 exclusively and we have people fighting for position 10-30, cause that's where the highest chances for full details pieces are.
  • Options
    Rewards should be for all contributing members who have contributed guild bank coins even if you didn't participate in raid due to time constraints or whatever. It's ok if the top ones still get the most rewards, but everyone should get at least something.
  • Options
    Christian wrote: »
    Rewards should be for all contributing members who have contributed guild bank coins even if you didn't participate in raid due to time constraints or whatever. It's ok if the top ones still get the most rewards, but everyone should get at least something.

I disagree with that partially. I think if you did not participate in the raid, you shouldn't get anything. Not really fair to get something for nothing.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options

Because getting guild bank coins is so difficult and complicated.
  • Options
    The higher raid tiers give better rewards all around... The jump from 6 to 7 is astounding.... I agree it can cause a problem but at the same time you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.... Level up and get more 7* characters so you can run a t7 raid. Massive amounts of rewards for that...
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    If they change the Raid gear, you will find that alot of Guilds will no longer need the smaller guys.
  • Options

It was sarcasm. This point has been discussed hundred of times. I was insinuatingthat this thread is redundant as it has been completely discussed in depth on many occasions, another discussion will accomplish nothing.

The devs don't care.

bit harsh of you - that dude's new to the forum.
  • Options

The devs don't care.

Thats why most people encourage to do a search on a topic first on any forum.
  • Options

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif
  • Options
    Polarice wrote: »

The devs don't care.

Exactly - encourage being the operative word, not sarcastically mock.
  • Options
    Polarice wrote: »

The devs don't care.

Exactly - encourage being the operative word, not sarcastically mock.

Report me if you don't like my posts.
  • Options

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif

The funny thing, cosmic turtle, is you often make yourself out to be a helpful contributor to the forum, which could not be further from the truth. You are just a bit of j3rk, with a rent-a-cop ego to boot.

But whatever.
  • Options

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif

The funny thing, cosmic turtle, is you often make yourself out to be a helpful contributor to the forum, which could not be further from the truth. You are just a bit of j3rk, with a rent-a-cop ego to boot.

But whatever.

I never said I was a helpful contributor to the forum.

For me to have a rent-a-cop ego I would have to have some sort of power to abuse, which I don't. So I don't understand the analogy.

But hey, nice personal attacks. :thumbsup:
  • Salacious_Slug
    255 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Vicious slug to the gut nosy cat.
  • Options

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif

But whatever.

For me to have a rent-a-cop ego I would have to have some sort of power to abuse, which I don't. So I don't understand the analogy.

I'm amazed at how you are trying to turn this round on me. Maybe try taking some of what I've said on-board - like not sarcastically trolling questions from new forum members. I'm sorry you don't understand the analogy. I can't say I'm surprised.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. Give the new guy a break. 4,900 posts is nothing to be proud of, tbh. Try going for quality over quantity.
  • Justthetipjedi
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif

But whatever.

The devs don't care.

D03ZqAB.gif

But whatever.

This comment has been removed for violation of Terms of Service.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • T1EFighta
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

For the lower level players, this is a ** very good ** point that guild bank coins should be "taken into account" toward the reward system. I see lower level players in my guild "contributing" to the guild bank coins but getting "very few" of the guild reward b/c the top players simply annihilates P1-P4 w/the right squads/toons which the lower level players don't have. It's a guild "discipline/rule" to some respect but can be ***** easily mitigated if the reward hierarchy takes into account how much guild bank coin is contributed by the player, especially those guild hoppers who randomly surf guilds to find the one that is most likely to start a raid soon ***** ... that destroys guild unity b/c you contributed to the guild bank to only see some "stranger" comes in and wreck the reward and then disappear two days later ...
  • Options
    Ouch. Just ouch. You're going to have to walk that off.
  • Options
    /popcorn. Slug love brother
    I am the Tard of Tards