My last 6 GW nodes. How does yours compare?

Prev1
Arena Power: 37k
Arena Rank: 1
ZelOP11.jpg
0uCx8pk.jpg
n9t18aw.jpg
CvFWTDQ.jpg
JWDNWHy.jpg
Cz4COYJ.jpg

This wasn't hard or even frustrating, but it was very boring and I would like GW rewards to scale better.

Oh and Rex lead is amazing, a lot of people forget he boosts HP making squishies less squishy.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    how many lv80 7* you got?
    Exactly similar to what i face most of the time. Except i couldn't do anything after node 10.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    you seriously dont have any troubles with those teams? nice, I would have mayor difficulty defeating those in a row, my arena power is only 34k though. My biggest problem will be that the difference between my 5 arena toons and the rest is getting larger and larger, wich means my b,c and d team are useless in GW.
    edit: 34k arena power, top10 rank and still relatively easy GW's atm
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Have you guys noticed they are starting to exclude a lot of dooku lead teams? I almost never fight them anymore. Rarely see Rey and dooku together anymore either.
  • Options
    What they should do is cut back the gw to 8 nodes to start.

Lvl 40 = 8 nodes, original rewards
    Lvl 50 = 9 nodes, only the 9th is lvl 50 difficulty, added reward for 9th node.
    Lvl 60 = 10 nodes, etc as above.
    Lvl 70 = 11 nodes etc
    Lvl 80 = 12 nodes, 12th node is 80 difficulty. Added rewards as above with chance at omega too (min/max of three a week)

Fixes gw and throws a bone to those who asked for more omega events.

It's silly we are doing the same things at harder difficulty for the exact same reward as lvl 40.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    You're fortunate to only have 1/2 of your teams with a g9/10 RG. I can't remember the last time all six of my final nodes, occasionally seven, didn't have a maxed RG. Other than that yea, same old DPS. Takes forever and is as boring as anything I've ever played in any video game. Grinding chef and Bio-Engineer in SWG was more fun. Anyone can beat it given enough time to manipulate the seed. Hopefully it's addressed this week.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    how many lv80 7* you got?
    Exactly similar to what i face most of the time. Except i couldn't do anything after node 10.

CrJkWxf.jpg
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    you seriously dont have any troubles with those teams? nice, I would have mayor difficulty defeating those in a row, my arena power is only 34k though. My biggest problem will be that the difference between my 5 arena toons and the rest is getting larger and larger, wich means my b,c and d team are useless in GW.
    edit: 34k arena power, top10 rank and still relatively easy GW's atm

I don't have issues no, but I really hate any team that has Daka + Rey and a taunter.
    If QGJ misses a dispel on taunt or Daka revives Rey with either of her 2 revives Rey is gonna one shot someone.

I attribute a lot my 'success' to Yoda tbh, spreading foresight really does wonders and even sometimes the AI likes to focus Rey or Yoda with foresight up - idk why but I benefit.
  • Options
    Have you guys noticed they are starting to exclude a lot of dooku lead teams? I almost never fight them anymore. Rarely see Rey and dooku together anymore either.

Eh, hard to say. I get a lot of Rey, which is fine, but when paired with a certain characters it can be annoying.
  • Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »
    It's silly we are doing the same things at harder difficulty for the exact same reward as lvl 40.

Yup, this is my beef with GW.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    You're fortunate to only have 1/2 of your teams with a g9/10 RG. I can't remember the last time all six of my final nodes, occasionally seven, didn't have a maxed RG. Other than that yea, same old DPS. Takes forever and is as boring as anything I've ever played in any video game. Grinding chef and Bio-Engineer in SWG was more fun. Anyone can beat it given enough time to manipulate the seed. Hopefully it's addressed this week.

Heh, well they said they would address it. Let's hope they do.
    And that it works, they've addressed GW a few times so... *holding thumbs*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Mine was brutal. Three suicide squads last node. First time I've had to run those in I don't know how long.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Mine was brutal. Three suicide squads last node. First time I've had to run those in I don't know how long.

Lol, well. Seeing as the enemy reytains TM between battles I can see how that could be an issue.

• Options
    Seriously, how is everyone on the forums #1 on their arena server?
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hit rank 1 every day usually.
    I don't compete with anyone during my payout.

It's essentially RNG before the game even begins.

...shard and timeslot designation.

But I'm #1 on the forum's and in game B)
  • Options

250 servers times ~24 payout times.

Thousands of #1s every day.

• Options
    That's pretty funny, you're 5th picture the name is Jace Beleran. He's in my guild and that's his arena team. Tbh I didn't know galactic war used real teams. Assumed but didn't know for sure.
  • Options
    That's pretty funny, you're 5th picture the name is Jace Beleran. He's in my guild and that's his arena team. Tbh I didn't know galactic war used real teams. Assumed but didn't know for sure.

Oh definitely. I've had guild mates post pictures of my team in GW.
    For me it was the exact team I used to fight and clear that GW node.
  • Options

Proof that GW is drawing from arena teams. That team is not built to last through 12 nodes. After node 6 on mine I see no healers. Straight DPS, with RG, and usually Dooku or Ben
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

usually players who take the time to join a forum are pretty commited to the game. Also people who dont finish high wont mention their rank as often :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    My last three or four teams are pretty much like that (my Arena power is 33.4k). I used to retreat to keep my healers alive, now I retreat to keep my de-buffers alive!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

usually players who take the time to join a forum are pretty commited to the game. Also people who dont finish high wont mention their rank as often :p
    I got destroyed on last node. I am 73 :(:'(

• Options
    My GW wasn't too bad today. This is probably more detail than you were expecting, but ...
    Arena squad power is 34,883.
    Node 8: Opponent power 33,383 (95.7% of my Arena squad)
    00NFJ55.png
    Node 9: Opponent power 33,588 (96.3%)
    NPPZmw3.png
    Node 10: Opponent power 33,938 (97.3%)
    7bUYauO.png
    Node 11: Opponent 34,198 (98.0%) -- no pic
    Node 12: Opponent 34,942 (100.2%)
    INHPKsi.png
  • Options
    Very detailed!
    So you track power comparisons, that's a good idea I never thought about that. It could for all we know be a key component in their generator.

But yeah those teams are pretty mild.
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mine was brutal yesterday. Usually my GW goes.

Nodes:
    1-3 lvl 65-70 Teams
    4-6 lvl 73-74 to level 77-78
    7-9 Top 25 or so Arena Teams
    10-12 Maxed out Whale Teams

Yesterday it was straight maxed out whale teams from nodes 7-12. My last fight was maxed Phasma (L), Aayla Secura, Fisto, Dooku, Fives. No one had any protection left, even on the bench and literally every time you attacked someone countered. Fives was slowing people, Aayla was stunning people, Fisto and Dooku taking extra attacks, it was just brutal.

My squad power is 35,400
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    GJyFo5X.jpg
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I had 2 Dooku teams in last 5 tonight. Gear levels of the teams are going up. Starting to worry I might not be able to finish GW if this keeps up. Good thing they're working on it. Whew! Glad to can clear it so easily still Swag, gives us hope haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't too bad before, but now regardless of opposing lead they dodge 40% to 60% of regular attacks and virtually all specials except qgj humbling blow.
    I usually start facing 105% of my teams power around lvl 9, but that's what a deep bench is for. Winning doesn't always equal fun. Sometimes it's just a release to have gw over.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Gear X+ meta, is not meant to be faced by anything other than gear X+ meta. FRESH protect/cd gear X+ meta. Your bench cannot and should not compete with this. It's why your gear X+ meta team, refreshes 5 full times in the arena every day. It absolutely needs to be addressed, and fixed.
  • Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    Mine was brutal yesterday. Usually my GW goes.

Nodes:
    1-3 lvl 65-70 Teams
    4-6 lvl 73-74 to level 77-78
    7-9 Top 25 or so Arena Teams
    10-12 Maxed out Whale Teams

Yesterday it was straight maxed out whale teams from nodes 7-12. My last fight was maxed Phasma (L), Aayla Secura, Fisto, Dooku, Fives. No one had any protection left, even on the bench and literally every time you attacked someone countered. Fives was slowing people, Aayla was stunning people, Fisto and Dooku taking extra attacks, it was just brutal.

My squad power is 35,400

Man a few weeks back I had to deal w/ almost the same team comp; Kylo was swapped in instead of Kit. I feel you 100% tho, the counterattacks are absolutely BRUTAL. Didn't expect it to be such a grueling fight at all upon first glance lol.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag
    impressive. too bad i dont have 7* RG, Rey, Han. Can you tell me your GW team?