Are you satisfied with galactic war changes ?

Prev1
Seknos
306 posts Member
edited June 2016

Are you satisfied with galactic war changes ? 199 votes

Yes, it is easier and takes less time. Great !
25%
TelaanJohnnySteelAlphaCreativeAttackerSysyTakGalgenstrickfive2zeroSeryaHangfireSilleckHendijugoldenarmadi110SagefireKYLO_SAM84jrenz33Daddyngo007Stevesaint74MikymateJamitoDooku_for_days 50 votes
Yes, but it would be nice to scale up rewards a bit.
45%
Zombie8mylunchJ7000NarmacilfikretkuruStarSonDrakeIXMasterOneHitQuiteDrunkWhiteroomTheShadow1983Ajw1151Mofojokers1992BluerockZekexIwanMcPot45slampdxaceofthedarkWJ28StanleyCh 90 votes
No, it does not change anything. Still annoying.
12%
ValsiDrexnawBon_ElkaarlowsLaLiamDang3sRobertChaxisbrunokjTSWPandamanJazz66VinniarthTheFirstOrderTomyval3nt1n0TimKonnKarek77danika1337WholfGundam_Raizer 25 votes
No, its too easy now.
17%
drdaveeDrake23AegisSaigeThewhiteonExSkandarGraunxNortikka_aikarajuuPhilosopherCodySpartamaj7AnimalMotherBostonmessChefHazeGreg1920AeroPowdavbnW4LT3R_WH1T3thecuriousocelotDarling_VentressTimitockGreeniejr 34 votes

Replies

• Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I used to have strong meta teams starting from node 6 or 7.
    Now, only 2 or 3 last games are a real challenge. Took a lot less time.
    It is a lot better. If they would increase rewards a little bit it would be perfect. My arena power is around 37k.
  • Nemman
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No, its too easy now.
    Is too much boring.
    25/30 minute only press "auto" and see my team win. Is not this the way. I think the GW have to completly change, there Is no half way.

And more then everything, Is boring !!
  • Options
    You need better polling choices
  • Options
    To quote one of the greatest individuals I've ever come across, Lil Jon... "YEAAAAAAHHH!"
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kinzer1123 wrote: »
    You need better polling choices

You need to elaborate on that.
  • Options
    They should have just left the difficulty and awarded better payouts on the top end. If they don't start letting us get ahead without spending money everyone will quit sooner than later. Every update makes this game look like a quick cash grab for EA.

Additional Poll options:

No, only thing that needed to be changed was payout.
  • Options
    This game is lacking strategy and skill and now just about button pushing.... anyone ever play a slot machine?
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    They should have just left the difficulty and awarded better payouts on the top end. If they don't start letting us get ahead without spending money everyone will quit sooner than later. Every update makes this game look like a quick cash grab for EA.

Additional Poll options:

No, only thing that needed to be changed was payout.

I get your point. It is a good idea on paper. But it is a mobile game. Between Raiding, Arena, Challenges, Events and Galactic War, it was just taking too much time. It was to the point that some players did not even bother doing it anymore.
    They could do as in some other games, and give an option in the beginning of the galactic war : Easy with regular rewards or Hard with double or triple rewards. Depending of the time you have to spare you would pick an option or the other.
  • Options
    Sure.... but then they would make the hard option impossible to win unless you were a $10,000 whale with a full 7* roster.... if people would get a significant payout, the time and energy would feel worth it. If you are higher than lvl 60 and couldnt finish GW than you needed to change your overall strategy, not complain until the game is further ruined for ppl that are actually trying to PLAY A GAME.... IF you want to just push buttons for a payout lIke a primate then go find an online slot machine... I thought I was investing money in a game that would reward strategy and loyalty... apparently I was very wrong.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    I'm **** about almost everything now but most because players with legit concerns get censored. I could never be a mod, they really have no souls (is being ginger a requirement for mod)?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    No, its too easy now.
    It's way too easy. I never got squads with characters in the 50s before, today I was getting them as far in as the 4th or 5th node. The 7th node, which used to be a lvl 80 meta squad today was a in the 60s. Didn't need to heal until the last set of nodes and some members of my squad still had protection at the late stage of it. The last two nods were maxed out squads but the it makes no difference at that point.

Also for as easy as it is now, the rewards are fine. You either had to up the rewards to match the difficulty or lower the difficulty to match the rewards. They shouldn't lower the difficulty and raise the rewards.
  • Options
    No problem with the HELL mode GW, I just want more REWARDS!
    MORE CURRENCY!
    MORE SHARDS!
    MORE MATERIALS!
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Sure.... but then they would make the hard option impossible to win unless you were a $10,000 whale with a full 7* roster.... if people would get a significant payout, the time and energy would feel worth it. If you are higher than lvl 60 and couldnt finish GW than you needed to change your overall strategy, not complain until the game is further ruined for ppl that are actually trying to PLAY A GAME.... IF you want to just push buttons for a payout lIke a primate then go find an online slot machine... I thought I was investing money in a game that would reward strategy and loyalty... apparently I was very wrong.

No, easy would be the actual difficulty and hard would be the previous difficulty.
    When you are above 36 or 37k power, you were getting crazy teams from node 6 to 12.
    It was just being silly and rewards were not worth it for that much trouble.
    If they would allow one option to play in that previous difficulty but with double rewards that would be worth it. Yes, primates are known to play slot machines while eating bananas. Sure !

• Options
    No, its too easy now.
    For the first time in a long long time, I scored a 'perfect GW'. No retreats, no suicides, no toons died, mostly completed on auto (I suspect I could, but I was playing it cautiously as per usual). I didn't even use my strongest toons (Ackbar L gr9, Lumi 9, HRS 9, Savage 8, Daka 10). And, fyi, I'm FTP.

Did anyone else have this experience?

I cannot believe this is the final solution for GW - I very much hope it was only a temporary 'fix'. Completing 15 nodes on auto with practically zero brain power required is no fun. :/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    No, its too easy now.
    For the first time in a long long time, I scored a 'perfect GW'. No retreats, no suicides, no toons died, mostly completed on auto (I suspect I could, but I was playing it cautiously as per usual). I didn't even use my strongest toons (Ackbar L gr9, Lumi 9, HRS 9, Savage 8, Daka 10). And, fyi, I'm FTP.

I cannot believe this is the final solution for GW - I very much hope it was only a temporary 'fix'. Completing 15 nodes on auto with practically zero brain power required is no fun. :/

12* nodes
    but yes, it was too easy. I did 1 retreat because i made a really stoopid error and wanted to finish with just 5 characters used. Ended up finishing GW with 1 character still in protection O_o

I guess i just have to find new ways to make it intresting for me personally. Its not that big of a problem.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    No, its too easy now.
    leef wrote: »

12* nodes
    but yes, it was too easy. I did 1 retreat because i made a really stoopid error and wanted to finish with just 5 characters used. Ended up finishing GW with 1 character still in protection O_o

I guess i just have to find new ways to make it intresting for me personally. Its not that big of a problem.

I suppose it's not a problem, because it doesn't affect other areas in the game and at least the rewards are the same. But it is sad that they've basically just turned GW into a longer version of the daily challenges. A brainless task which isn't really gaming. They may as well have added a 'sim' button.

And, lol, yeah 12 nodes :dizzy:
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    It has never been hard for me, I'm on a 144 win streak right now. The thing that annoyed me was it taking forever to do and that hasn't changed for me at all. I guess I always got through it kinda fast anyways compared to other people so it feels no different. I thought they would cut the fights in half or something. Still take 35-45 minutes to do it.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No, its too easy now.
    Not a fan.

What I'd love to see done with GW AND I think this would satisfy most people.

1. Dev's define say 100 or so unique team comps that include every character in the game. Right now it has been a monotonous combination of the same toons over and over.
    2. Each team comp is cycled through as you play nodes.
    3. Gearing/Staring/Leveling of those squads is scaled based on the average strength of your top 5 teams not just your arena team.
    4. The current payouts one can get over the current 12 nodes is put into the first 6 nodes you face. (If you complete those 6 nodes you get everything you get today, including a "Victory" on the achievement.) Therefore if you hate GW, you can stop at 6.
    5. After the first 6 nodes, Nodes quickly escalate in both rewards and challenge. The retreat button is now removed & force close does not work. The key here is no retreat. You play until you are out of toons and get one shot at it. If you get bad RNG tough $%#^.
    6. There is no specific number of nodes. You are limited only by what your roster is capable of completeing.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Just did today's GW. Easiest one I've had since before cap raise. No fully maxxed teams until node 11. Retreated twice to reset RNG. Only took 20 minutes.

For now I say kudos. We will see what happens tomorrow, since I just passed 35k arena power (after GW).
  • Necrobile
    58 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nm, ignore this. lol I was confusing GW with the arena. Too early in the morning, and I don't see a delete button. -_-
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Not a fan.

What I'd love to see done with GW AND I think this would satisfy most people.

1. Dev's define say 100 or so unique team comps that include every character in the game. Right now it has been a monotonous combination of the same toons over and over.
    2. Each team comp is cycled through as you play nodes.
    3. Gearing/Staring/Leveling of those squads is scaled based on the average strength of your top 5 teams not just your arena team.
    4. The current payouts one can get over the current 12 nodes is put into the first 6 nodes you face. (If you complete those 6 nodes you get everything you get today, including a "Victory" on the achievement.) Therefore if you hate GW, you can stop at 6.
    5. After the first 6 nodes, Nodes quickly escalate in both rewards and challenge. The retreat button is now removed & force close does not work. The key here is no retreat. You play until you are out of toons and get one shot at it. If you get bad RNG tough $%#^.
    6. There is no specific number of nodes. You are limited only by what your roster is capable of completeing.

Best solution I've heard yet!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it is easier and takes less time. Great !
    25 minutes. I don't auto any nodes. I'm quite satisfied with it.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    No, its too easy now.
    Drexnaw wrote: »
    It has never been hard for me, I'm on a 144 win streak right now. The thing that annoyed me was it taking forever to do and that hasn't changed for me at all. I guess I always got through it kinda fast anyways compared to other people so it feels no different. I thought they would cut the fights in half or something. Still take 35-45 minutes to do it.

Same for me. It still takes the exact same amount of time. It was not hard before. Now it is boring and mindless. I guess EA has to make it so that the little children can complete the game, and dumb it down for the rest.
  • Options
    Good to see the too easy people a minority
  • Options

They didn't see how it was before... if the rewards are to stay the same @President_Scroob then this was the best solution with luck they will see that.

Can't wait to try it myself.
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No, its too easy now.

What a shocker that the "give me better rewards" is winning, eh? :)
    --
    Not by this implying that the ´lets-not-have-more-automode-content´ isn't a minority -- We probably are.
  • Options
    Lasserini wrote: »

--
    Not by this implying that the ´lets-not-have-more-automode-content´ isn't a minority -- We probably are.

And it's a Good thing. I was tired of taking an hour for rewards meant for a level 40
  • OguhDeias
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No, its too easy now.
    Now its just another auto challenge with 12 levels instead of 3 of the regular challenges.

We had GW and Arena to play some interesting battles... now we have Arena, period.

Now we all can play the all game without playing it... it´s just an auto fest.

If this is the solution everybody wants (and i have to respect the majority) then please make sim tickets available for GW nodes... i have almost 2000 of them and there´s no need to wait for 2 minutes that the auto mode wins the next node.

If everybody wants quick and easy, at least lets make it professional.

With the plus of saving some phone battery power... We can never have too much of that.

In the future i would also like an auto mode for the all game... it would choose which nodes to farm for gear and characters, shipments to buy, etc.

It could be just like a movie, we open the game, click auto, and just sit there looking at the screen like vegetables.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    No, its too easy now.
    Lasserini wrote: »

--

And it's a Good thing. I was tired of taking an hour for rewards meant for a level 40

yea, its most certainly a good thing people want more for less ;) Its the same strategy EA is using, doing less work and make more money. For some reason they get hated for doing the same thing. mindboggling >_<
    Save water, drink champagne!