Events in general

papnwors
749 posts Member
edited June 2016
I think the events have been great.
For a long time people complained daily about the lack of content and they really have come to the party.
Sure there have been problems, but it definitely has stopped all the moaning due to lack of content.

So thanks EA/CG, it's really appreciated that so much work is put into these events and they come out quite regularly, please don't stop them.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's amazing how much more positive people enjoy life, isn't it? :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Agree with you. Love the events and content. Shows they're working and listening. Breaks the monotony. And like the addition of events for all levels. Now I just want that Empire event to return once I'm ready for it :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Definitely appreciate the events. Any little bit of additional credits here and there and ability mats helps. And it is a break from the daily stuff.
  • Options
    It helps me with the Credit Crunch
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Man this has been such a good week in game! Gonna crank some Beastie Boys and go crush some weak Arena teams!

Shorter GW! Better gear in Shipments! Guild-hopping is getting fixed!

Work wa-work work work wa-work it out! Let's turn-let's turn this party out!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    The event is actually really good just a shame they fluffed the misleading rewards which tricked people into spending money.

• Options
    it's great that they don't burn stamina. thank you for that.