Does Daka do "special" damage?

Weezy34
117 posts Member
I have her G9 right now and she needs a piece of gear that awards +140 special damage.

However, I don't see anything anywhere indicating she has an attack that deals special damage.

Can we get this piece of gear changed as to provide her with something useful? Thanks!!!

Replies

• Options
    No she only does Physical damage it is something they need to do for each hero. Because alot of them have heaps of mismatched gear.

Sometimes it feels like i just gave my mage a warrior chest piece. ....
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    No she only does physical. But yes many toons have useless gear on them. You'd almost think it should be someone's job to go through and make sure the right toons got the right gear assigned to them...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    No she only does physical. But yes many toons have useless gear on them. You'd almost think it should be someone's job to go through and make sure the right toons got the right gear assigned to them...

They even addressed it once before:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/44313/game-update-6-1-2016

"...Characters who did not have abilities that did special damage but had Gear pieces that gave boosts to special damage have had those gear pieces changed out for pieces without the special damage bonuses..."
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

They even addressed it once before:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/44313/game-update-6-1-2016

"...Characters who did not have abilities that did special damage but had Gear pieces that gave boosts to special damage have had those gear pieces changed out for pieces without the special damage bonuses..."

Haha they tried but still they all have special damage when it's not needed. Really though it shouldn't be too hard.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The fixes in the update were 4 incredibly minor changes at low gear level.

Yes at some point there should really do a sanity pass on the entire roster...
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Yah, I heard they had fixed them, that's why I thought it was weird.

So should I hold off on placing the gear? What are they doing to help those that have geared the specific gear that they are replacing? (If anything)

Honestly, at times it feels like this game is run by a couple of drunk guys in their basement...