Teebo in raids?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    nords21 wrote: »
    Dont worry about stars as much at first. Get his skills up. Skill 1 and 4 first, skill 2 and then eventually 3 since it helps with pigs. Same goes for QGJ, Rex, 5s and Chewie. Get their basic skills up for TM reduction. Gear and levels add to health and damage. But TM reduction is key.

EDIT* RG can take the place of 5s as well since 5s is harder to get. Mind you that I saved tons of gems at lvl 70 with little to spend them on and splurged on shards in shipments. I also spend around $100 over the last few months to get gems for shards to build up better characters. Free to play keys are teebo, qgj, chewie, RG and clone sergeant. Rex and 5s over time.

I've also been hearing about Jawa in place of fives being successful. He's only a 50% proc rate, like the guard. But is easier to farm, and has high potency. But doesn't have the stun that helps with the side guards.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • nords21
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »
    Teebo can be fan-freaking-tastic. Sometimes tho, like today for me, he can also hinder you. 70% of his hits got resisted.

When this happens I usually retreat. I know it may be just superstition, but some battles just seem to have better rng odds than others. When I hit my QGJ right away I seem to hit slow on phasma and teebo on tm reduction almost always for rancor. If none of them are hitting I retreat until they start and the battles seem to go much better.
    EDIT* RG can take the place of 5s as well since 5s is harder to get. Mind you that I saved tons of gems at lvl 70 with little to spend them on and splurged on shards in shipments. I also spend around $100 over the last few months to get gems for shards to build up better characters. Free to play keys are teebo, qgj, chewie, RG and clone sergeant. Rex and 5s over time.

Clone sargeant? You mean Echo? If so he and Rex are not F2P.

No, phase 1 clone sergeant, he is in a few hard mode nodes.Dark 3E, 1B and Light 5E.

EDIT - when leveled up fully his crits give him TM and his secondary has 100% chance to remove 50% TM from all targets. If you crit the CD isnt bad... its a decent FTP TM character. Him, ewok scout and Tusken Raider. I dont have Tusken raider or scout leveled, but their basic is 40% chance to remove 50% TM. I chose chewie over them since he can self heal...
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Best p1 team is Teebo lead qgj leai elder and fives! For phase 2( replace fives for jawa ;) and replace teebo for phasma
  • Options
    Dont worry about stars as much at first. Get his skills up. Skill 1 and 4 first, skill 2 and then eventually 3 since it helps with pigs. Same goes for QGJ, Rex, 5s and Chewie. Get their basic skills up for TM reduction. Gear and levels add to health and damage. But TM reduction is key.

Teebo can be fan-freaking-tastic. Sometimes tho, like today for me, he can also hinder you. 70% of his hits got resisted.

When this happens I usually retreat. I know it may be just superstition, but some battles just seem to have better rng odds than others. When I hit my QGJ right away I seem to hit slow on phasma and teebo on tm reduction almost always for rancor. If none of them are hitting I retreat until they start and the battles seem to go much better.

No, phase 1 clone sergeant, he is in a few hard mode nodes.Dark 3E, 1B and Light 5E.

EDIT - when leveled up fully his crits give him TM and his secondary has 100% chance to remove 50% TM from all targets. If you crit the CD isnt bad... its a decent FTP TM character. Him, ewok scout and Tusken Raider. I dont have Tusken raider or scout leveled, but their basic is 40% chance to remove 50% TM. I chose chewie over them since he can self heal...

OH derp, him. I left him to a slow death in my inventory. So powered up his basic adds tm down as well as tm up huh? I will check him out. Also Tusken Raider, as I have run out of anyone to get in gw anyway. Thanks.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • nords21
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

OH derp, him. I left him to a slow death in my inventory. So powered up his basic adds tm down as well as tm up huh? I will check him out. Also Tusken Raider, as I have run out of anyone to get in gw anyway. Thanks.

Clone sergeant basic gives him TM up on crit. His secondary removes it on 3 turn CD. But if you keep critting the secondary comes back fast. Its less ideal but he is free and farmable. He also does respectable damage.
  • scuba
    14191 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Xenith wrote: »
    Best p1 team is Teebo lead qgj leai elder and fives! For phase 2( replace fives for jawa ;) and replace teebo for phasma

Leia can cause problems in P1. You can probably put up good numbers in P1 with her but not numbers you could do with extra TMR. If Leia does a triple shot she essentially will give the captian 15% TM, you are trying to avoid this.

Edit: corrected TM gain.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Leia can cause problems in P1. You can probably put up good numbers in P1 with her but not numbers you could do with TM control team. If Leia does a triple shot she essentially will give the captian 30% TM, you are trying to avoid this.

15% TM, but the rest is solid.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly Ewok Elder is the hidden gem even though Teebo is the star of the show. EE can rez, heal and dispel. He adds so much to Ewok synergies too. I have lost Teebo to Rancor Gobble and it's amazing how far I can still go as long as EE is still alive.
  • scuba
    14191 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Leia can cause problems in P1. You can probably put up good numbers in P1 with her but not numbers you could do with TM control team. If Leia does a triple shot she essentially will give the captian 30% TM, you are trying to avoid this.

15% TM, but the rest is solid.

My bad. Thanks!
  • scuba
    14191 posts Member
    Options
    djlott wrote: »
    Honestly Ewok Elder is the hidden gem even though Teebo is the star of the show. EE can rez, heal and dispel. He adds so much to Ewok synergies too. I have lost Teebo to Rancor Gobble and it's amazing how far I can still go as long as EE is still alive.

I feel he is very important to the mix. I have tried dropping him for another TMR and results were not as good.
  • Options
    djlott wrote: »

Elder is great. His revive kicks ****, and powered he feeds the whole team tm. He is a terrific support toon.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107