phasma or lumi for a newb..?

G1lly
33 posts Member
Title explains all Im lvl 38 but I already have a 3 star luminara..

Replies

• Options
    Max out Lumi first. She has a good balance of hit power and healing. Phasma is good only when she is worked way up. For attacking, anyway. Her Victory March is quite handy, though.
  • Options
    Both. Doesn't do you a lot of good to have 1 at 7 stars and the other at 1. Move them up together. Two of the better and overall most useful toons.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    jedi320 wrote: »
    Max out Lumi first. She has a good balance of hit power and healing. Phasma is good only when she is worked way up. For attacking, anyway. Her Victory March is quite handy, though.

Yup, Lumi will go farther for the journey from 38-80. You'll have time on the say to get Phasma up after that just fine.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Allright thank you guys!
  • Options
    Lumi is better for where you are now. You'll want Phasma eventually, but her value will come later. Work on Lumi first.
  • Options
    Lumi. She will be extremely useful as you need a powerful healer and she hits pretty hard. She remains useful for various things even at higher levels. She is still a mainstay for me in gw and raids. Phasma is good too but focus on Lumi first.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely Lumi.

When I was a noob, I maxed Phasma before even touching Lumi. The result was I never completed a GW until level 66 (or something like that)... And the first one I completed was after I unlocked and leveled Lumi. In fact, I have completed ever GW attempted since I added her to my mix. Until you can do Heroic raids (at least six months away for you), A fully completed GW is still the best payout in the game
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi, phasma, farm qgj