IG-86 or GS

Seknos
306 posts Member
I am actually working on maxing out those two characters.
I need more good dps in general.
Which one should i max out first and why ?
Thank you !

Replies

• Options
    Depends. For fast damage output geo, for just base damage 86. Geo is more versatile than 86.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    86 hits harder but is slower. gs is faster and gets more turns due to his unique ability. Both are good
  • Options
    GS gets offense up and does a ton of damage with it.
  • Options
    GS, easily. 86 only becomes a beast in a droid squad, GS is amazing anywhere
  • Options
    Farm them both.
    They come from different spots anyway.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I vote GS, unless you're working on droid synergies. He's faster, and also assists. I think he can assist every other turn whereas I'm not sure ig 86 is that fast.

I usually focus fire 86 our first though when I see him in a team, so that tells me he's a force to be reckoned with still. So yeah, agree with the other guys here, go for both. Focus one now based on the team you're trying to plug him into.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    I am farming both of them : GS is at 6 stars gear 9 and IG 86 is at 7 stars gear 8.
    But i have to decide which one to fully upgrade and put omegas on first.
    They both are really good, GS goes to gear 10 and IG 86 to gear 11.
    Need 1 nubian for GS and 2 furnace 1 nubian for IG 86.
    I might go for GS because i only need 1 nubian for gear 10 and farming him to 7 should not be too long.

Thank you for the input guys, greatly appreciated !

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Both no doubt. Yes IG-86 is slower than GS...doesn't matter. Both are really awesome.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I vote GS, unless you're working on droid synergies. He's faster, and also assists. I think he can assist every other turn whereas I'm not sure ig 86 is that fast.

I usually focus fire 86 our first though when I see him in a team, so that tells me he's a force to be reckoned with still. So yeah, agree with the other guys here, go for both. Focus one now based on the team you're trying to plug him into.

IG86 gets every other turn assist with omega.
  • Options
    GS no doubt. He is very fast.

With GS omega Unique, 50% TM gain on crit.

That means GS will get 2 attacks in before IG-86 attacks even once.

GS. Don't even think otherwise.

The only 2 DPS better than GS is Rey & Leia.
  • Options
    GS. He's faster and has higher health. His gear is not too painful to get either.
  • Options
    Use both, then pair up with Leia and Ray, maybe old Ben as a lead and scare the crap out of all.
  • Options
    i-86 with omega assist is beast, his base crits almost all the time as well, gs base is 3 to 4k, ig's is like 7 to 8k. the speed isn't an issue with the right team, it would take like 5 to 6 rounds before gs got an extra turn over 86.. at max 86 has the same hpts/protection, better crit chance, better base damage, equal assist damage. I've played them both in my arena team and 86 just outperforms and I don't really have a droid team, just one other droid which is 88 as lead.