Gather round gather round I am the will of the RNG gods

Prev1
Drew1855
132 posts Member
I am the high priest in SyNergy and by praying to the Rng gods, I have attained more than 50% full gear drop rates. The seven rng gods welcome all of us as equals but we all are not without sin. Come here, ask for blessings, take your walk of attonement and recieve your blessings in full gear by the RNG Gods!

Many Blessings,
SyN KarlMalown
Officer and High Rng Priest of SyNergy
SyNerGelite Officer ----always Han Yolo
SyN KarlMalown

Replies

• Options
    This post will doom you to the barren land of crappy raid drops like the rest of us. Njoy your gloating for now, and wait for a time when you crave those last two droid caller pieces that wont drop for months. :wink:
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Options
    Next thing you know, he's gonna make virgins sacrifice to the rng gods.
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    Options
    If it is the will of the gods then be it shall
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Options
    Drew1855 wrote: »
    If it is the will of the gods then be it shall

In that case give me your blessing anointed one!
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Rubic06
    68 posts Member
    Options
    It is known.
  • Options
    He told me if I rubbed him before our last raid I would have good luck, all I got was junk and shame.
  • Options
    May the seven rain blessings upon you, may the lord of light show you the way, and may you avoid the many faced God for all eternity. It is known....
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    Options
    @pip_ninja you, have dishonored the gods, you did not take you walk of attonement. Blessings be on @TroutFett18 and @TastyPants on your next heroic raid
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Options
    pip_ninja wrote: »
    He told me if I rubbed him before our last raid I would have good luck, all I got was junk and shame.

you fell for the oldest trick in the book :( lol
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hahaha BLESS ME! BLESS ME!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Jesse
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Drew1855 wrote: »
    I am the high priest in SyNergy and by praying to the Rng gods, I have attained more than 50% full gear drop rates. The seven rng gods welcome all of us as equals but we all are not without sin. Come here, ask for blessings, take your walk of attonement and recieve your blessings in full gear by the RNG Gods!

Many Blessings,
    SyN KarlMalown
    Officer and High Rng Priest of SyNergy

Lol walk of atonement... "SHAME!! SHAMEE!!!" Game of Thrones anyone?
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Drew1855

So you can copy and paste you apology later ;)

I am the lowly servant to the RNG Gods, I have lost my right to full gear drops. The seven RNG gods welcome all of us as equals and I have sinned believing I speak for them. I come here to ask for their forgiveness and to be once again blessed with full gear drops.

• Options
    @ShaolinPunk @scuba many blessings the rng would like to grant you favor in the next 2 heroic raids in your walk of attonement
    SyN KarlMalown
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yaaaaaay!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Nooooooooo. You might upset the almighty C3PO.
  • Options
    Keep going RNG priest gives us your blessing so we can prosper in the future
  • Options
    Nothing else has worked for me. Might as well pray. Could use a blessing
  • Options
    @Phillias1 the gods have spoken and your phase 1 will guarantee you good RNG the gods have blessed you.
    SyN KarlMalown
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    After completing our very first Heroic (actually, crushing it), I bow before the RNGods and pray to baby RNGesus that I am bestowed at least one fully crafted Caller (or I'll take 40 salvage....beggars can't be choosers) for the most high Admiral of Ackbar.

Wait.....do I have to walk through the streets in my birthday suit? Because, it's like, 115 here in the land of the monument of man's arrogance also known as Phoenix. I'd rather not.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • NPMelo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    bless me, oh chosen one
    XD
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The golden God of the Ewoks recognizes no other Gods, especially those of RNG. It is against his programming. Pray to C3PO and he will bless you with an abundance of scanners and droid callers. @scuba @Drew1855
  • Options
    Shame ye who disgraces the gods! Because of @Sunnie1978 acts it has angered the rng gods and now @NPMelo will suffer as will sunnie with horrendous odds of fully crafted purple gear
    SyN KarlMalown
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Word to your moms, he came to drop bombs, got more RNG than Costco has noms.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    @drew1855 C3PO blesses and protects me. Despite never finishing in the top half of my guild, he showers me with fully crafted gear for my devotion. :-)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Word to your moms, he came to drop bombs, got more RNG than Costco has noms.

On Saturdays ESPECIALLY. You can wander a Costco and eat lunch for the low price of Free 99!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    @Drew1855 my lord, thank ye for your many blessings. I was allowed to be number 1 in arena only due to your help. Praise be to RNGesus, and the seven gods.
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    Options
    @EscapeArtist51 your devotion to the gods will not go unnoticed you will reap much rewards now in raids! The Rng has spoken to me.
    SyN KarlMalown
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I have blessed you @scuba @Sunnie1978
  • Options
    Rng gods can smd
  • Options
    Worse than Scientology. Karlology. Follow my sheep. Follow to the slaughter...