Tarik Ren and Darth Sun... We are shard mates.

Prev1
Bossman3
46 posts Member
edited June 2016
Tarik Ren and Darth Sun... We are shard mates. You two squat 1st and 2nd EVERYday unless I snipe you. I don't have the time to watch arena every day.. I offer a one time olive branch... Don't knock me out of first only 2 times during a Sunday to Sunday week and I will let you have the rest of the week unopposed, I will take third if I can get on the remaining five days... Open to suggestions also.. Just rather work together if that is possible..
Bossman

Replies

• Options
    Hiya.. try to be more descriptive in your title & please post in the correct sub forum. I will admit "50 shades of Rey" was pretty clever, but it really had nothing to do with your post. :|

I fixed your title and moved it, this time, because.. new poster.

Welcome to the forum! :)
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Tarik, Ren and Darth Sun. A "one time olive branch" that sounds like a threat instead of a peace offering. is he trying to scare you into taking this deal? I say u gang up against him instead never let him get first again! Mbwahaha
  • Options
    They have been ganging up lol that's the whole point ya slack jaw
  • Options
    And thanks bentwookie I didn't know how to approach the situation. 50 shades of Rey is their guild name.
  • Options
    Hello Bossman, I was just thinking about making one of these posts to congratulate you on your impressive snipes haha. I talked to tarik and we think we can work something out that will make us all happy. Which two days in the week work best for you to have 1st?
  • Options
    Awesome!!! And you guys do a heck of a job snipping as well! I am open to anything that works for everybody. just hate that we are always butting heads!
  • Options
    Yep we would much rather work together too. Okay sure, how about for simplicity, you get it Sunday and Monday, then we get it the rest of the week?
  • Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I will not attack you guys from here on out. If I am able to get on tue-sat I will shoot for third. And if I'm not around Sunday or Monday by random chance y'all have at it! Thanks!
  • Options
    This should make arena so much easier lol sniping is such a time consuming pain in the ****.
  • Options
    Cool sounds great! I'm glad we could work it out! Yep that will definitely make things easier, now we just have to watch out for Tomi and one of the doombringers. Do you have line? If you can't make it up to 1 on Sunday or monday, you could always let tarik or I know, and we could arrange for you to have 1 another day during the week :)
  • Options
    Yes I have the line app. How can we add each other? And it all sounds like a good plan.
  • Options
    If you search for Darthsun on line and see a profile with Boba fett as the main picture, that will be me. Once you add me I can start a group with tarik as well in there
  • Options
    Darthsun, Siddhartha here. I know we have some epic battles like the one the other day where we beat each other 5 times in a row. I know you probably don't like me and that is fine. It is nice to be able to talk to you though. Just so you know despite all of our battles together I do not try to snipe you ever at your payout which I believe to be Central time US or central South America. I'm an hour behind you I believe (MST) and you don't snipe me either and for that maybe we can have a mutual respect for each other there. I will continue to let you have your payout and won't try to beat you right beforehand. I don't expect peace or anything though. I do not mean to be a pesk to you but do not have a Solo to attack JE and I get killed by droid teams that are taking over the top of our server and between them and my Doombringer brothers many times it is you I must attack. Again, nice to speak to you. See you in the arena.
  • Options
    Bossman. I won't attack you at your payout time either if it is the same time as Darthsun and Tarik's. I'm an hour behind it seems in MST, so I'll let you get yours before I try and take your place. Siddhartha.
  • Options
    Hey man!! Good to hear from ya! There is a lot of you guys in our shard!! I counted 6 easy and several in the top ten or so. I am glad we have different payouts! I will try to steer clear of you guys! Thanks for finding us!
  • Options
    My guild mate Zetana told me about this post. Nice to meet people on our server. We do have about four of us that stay in top 20. I'll do my best not to attack you guys much that last hour as I get paid out the hour after and know that it's annoying. Cheers and good luck out there.
  • Options
    Sorry a little late to the party on this one, I don't check this that often haha. Yep I remember that day, I could have sworn you were the payout after us, so that day really confused me and annoyed me I'll admit lol. I'll do my best to not knock you or any of the other Doombringers out of the top ten unless I have to. None of your other guildmates are the 6pm CST payout are they? Also do you know Ultras payout time, I thought it was earlier then ours, but randomly he will try to knock us out during our payout. Glad we can finally have a truce, and nice to meet you on here, if you have line let us know. Boss, Tarik and I are all in the same chat group, might be fun to have more shard mates in there.
  • Options
    Just seeing this! My payout is EST, so I'm before all of you! Ultra doesn't have my payout, but he will randomly snipe me, which is really annoying. I try to make sure I don't use any extra attacks until after a couple hours after my payout so I don't mess someone else up :smile:
  • Options
    Myrina - i figured your payout was at 5:00 pm central time. i have been waiting till after 5 before i try and move up. It was a month or so ago that you sniped me out of my finish but it looks like that may have been unintentional (which does happen). i will do my best to not attack you especially around your payout time!
  • Options
    My apologies if I did that - it was definitely unintentional. I will also do my best to maneuver around everyone here when I move up before my payout.
  • Options
    @Bossman3 I would appreciate it if you waited until after my payout to take #1
  • Options
    Dude!! I'm so sorry! We had been drinking all day and I thought we were clear of your payout! When I ran it and replaced you at one I didn't even bother playing again.. That was an error in time management and it won't happen again. Sorry man! We should get in touch in line maybe and could help each other out more!?
  • Options
    hey yo, been trying to find my shard mates for quite awhile. Is there anyone that i can contact on Line app for this.
  • Options
    I am on line. You should be able to find me as 'Perry Linder'. My ign is bøsskman now. Hope we can catch up.
  • Options
    I just joined Line but can't find you @Bossman3. I can search by ID, but can't put a space in it, so not sure if that is your ID or not.

@Jedilove3737 Can you ask your guild mate Zetana why they keep sniping me right before my payout? Not cool.
  • Options
    It's bosskman3. Let me know if you can't get it to work.
  • Options
    And I think everyone is just testing their teams against the new zetas right now. Should calm down hopefully. Doombringers usually don't knock you around your payout as long as it's different than theirs
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Myrina wrote: »
    I just joined Line but can't find you @Bossman3. I can search by ID, but can't put a space in it, so not sure if that is your ID or not.

@Jedilove3737 Can you ask your guild mate Zetana why they keep sniping me right before my payout? Not cool.

Man, i am so sorry. Definitely was not doing it on purpose, so after checking the thread your payout is EST, mine is CET. I will make sure to not attack you during your payout.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bossman3 wrote: »
    And I think everyone is just testing their teams against the new zetas right now. Should calm down hopefully. Doombringers usually don't knock you around your payout as long as it's different than theirs

Definitely trying to avoid everyone's payout, my line ID is zetana, would be cool if we could all coordinate our attacks.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Zetana here, my LINE id is also Zetana.
    Can you guys each confirm your payout ?
    I will compile all data in a PAYOUT SCHEDULE so it is clearer for everyone :)

Bosskman CT US
    Darthsun CT US
    Tarik ren CT US
    Siddhartha MST
    Myrina EST
    Krwind GMT +8 (Singapore)
    Zetana CET
    Ultra / Quinlin vos 1 hour behind me
    Post edited by Seknos on