Tarik Ren and Darth Sun... We are shard mates.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm GMT +8 (Singapore)
  • Options
    Siddhartha here. Sorry. I've been getting on here but haven't posted in some time so I hadn't logged in and just saw all these messages. Cool. Good to see all this. Bosskman and me have had a good thing going for sometime now and it is nice that we don't mess with each others payouts. Easier now that tarrik ren and darthsun aren't playing too. Does anyone know why they quit? Marina. I lose to your squad all the time. Bosskman you too. Always a fun challenge, both of you. Hopefully I haven't messed with your payout myrina but now I know when your time is I won't attack you until after for sure. I figured it was around then. Where do the two of you live anyways? I'm in Colorado. I'll try to download this line app and find you guys. Cheers everyone!!
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Krwind wrote: »
    I'm GMT +8 (Singapore)

Cool, added your payout to the list !!

Zetana here, my LINE id is also o0Zetana0o.
    Can you guys each confirm your payout ?
    I will compile all data in a PAYOUT SCHEDULE so it is clearer for everyone :)

Bosskman CT US
    Darthsun CT US
    Tarik ren CT US
    Siddhartha MST
    Myrina EST
    Krwind GMT +8 (Singapore)
    Zetana CET
    Ultra / Quinlin vos 1 hour behind me
    Post edited by Seknos on
  • Mole00
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi! Zetana, i am trying to contact you on LINE. Have you received my message? My id is Mole000
  • Options
    Im in your shard as well, do u have a discord server? Please advise, id like to be in as i am trying to break top 50 and dont want to interfere.
    StamaO#1994 on discord
    StamaO3263827 on LINE

Hope to hear from you!