FOTP IS OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

2Next

Replies

• Options
    FOTP has great synenergy with Leia who everyone is using because of her bug. Add in sid leader , which is the most common leader and that is in part why he is so powerful.

I personally find han with phasma leader more of an issue overall. If you don't nuke han before he taunts it will cost you the match if phasma AoE debuffs your whole team. This is why I'm building han now
  • Options
    his health at max is ridiculous but most people have 2-4* FOTP and I usually one shot with sidious aoe or dooku attack
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Stop crying I face seven star FOTP and take him down first without incident. Learn mechanics. Just because you loose to a character doesn't mean he is OP I have lost characters to qui-hon in first shot OMG he is OP nerf him?!?!? dooku attacks to much stop it, Lei hit me three times and killed my guy, Really!?!?!? Make this game so I win everytime, I don't like games that have a challenge cause people play it better then me. Cry cry cry.Stop crying and farm him if you think he is so good. Then you can't cry you lost if he is on your team

Please leave the forum and never return, thanks.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    his health at max is ridiculous but most people have 2-4* FOTP and I usually one shot with sidious aoe or dooku attack

Way to revive an old/dead thread.
  • Zoh31
    78 posts Member
    Options
    His armor sucks so he doesn't last long in a match :/
    He's not OP. He is slow as well so come on ....
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    Willyfett wrote: »
    This is a joke, one of the heavyest damage dealer in the whole game and has more life than boba who is suposed to be a tank...hilarious...

boba is awful man. and he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise. his damage should have been buffed big time, at least his aoe damage.

Yeah maybe he is but he is Boba Fett and flyes with his jetpack like a **** god..no other character is such a thug.. Dont get in my way!! (Only for battlefront users hahaha)

Boba Fett has one of the most hilariously pathetic deaths of all time. For a professional bounty hunter, Luke made him look like a fool. I'm a fan of him, don't get me wrong, but he is no way a thug lol.

Actually, he fights his way out of the Sarlacc and becomes Mandalore.

He is, in fact, a thug.
  • Options
    Please don't necro old threads.
This discussion has been closed.